1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'Events' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. LORDZERG

How you get the essence of metal without the hieroglyph is int it needed for that essence?

2. Bruno12

He probably means, he got the quest for essence of metal.

3. darthmaulh

i got the quest of the essence of metal, then i did all the dailys 30 beef 5 logs 1 cold draft beer 10 weeds , all the dailies and i get to the 5th tower, in the tower i got the hieroglyph, i use it and it didnt do anyhing , just dissapear..

4. seeter

when you stand on the 3rd platform, this conversation will appear, that you could see before on about sea level

edit: i see now, that you cant see my mouse coursor... but if you stand on the 3rd platform, you will see this speechbubble appear as your coursor

5. Bloodbang

guys i got idea we got that goblin and naga paintings what look like sun+moon what basicly means "there night ends and day begins" and we got that thing what looks like compass but i must say after we discovered those goblin and naga paintings it looks more like clock what is pointing towards 4 and what i have understand 4 in night in game night ends and day begins

6. Arkuriana ✰ Sulfurmine

thats of course one of the best Solutions so far. i made the quests from shakatu that leaded me to tinberra and i discovered around 12 underwater Caves, i really recommend you to have a look there. Sadly - i have done all quests and acquired hieroglyphs and used them 2 times, once on the Tower, once in naga cave - i still have no sparkling yellow/green columns at the altar nor the reversed pyramid.

Feel free to contact me, i got tons of clues, ideas and theories ^.~

7. FrankensteinnBR

Hello everyone, I am from SA server, and I am following your forum. Resolve to do this sequence of mission today and come that everyone is stopped in this 4th, I would like to share some ideas I do not know if they have already said this ... Maybe Q5 is Q + 5 letters = Quezen, the NPC that stays in Keplan by chance it is a place where it has many metals and stones ... "Everything else is nothing but a hinderance" Maybe it is talking about the other mission like the one of the meat and the beer that can not be concluded to do this or even a certain item that "can not" or "must "It is equipped at the moment ... on the Goblin this area of Keplan has a lot of Globin workers, but I searched more or less and found none in a pile of rubble (PS: Sorry English is using Google translator to send xD )

8. NannaOgg

I didn't use the item, just put settings on high texture and slightly high graphics, swapped char back and forth and it was lit up. So I am gonna fry my computer this week.

9. Mexutolavena

Moderator Emeritus

Lights and other effects in naga cave do not appear sometimes. You need to relog/restart your client to see them properly.

#1889 Mexutolavena, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  10. Mexutolavena

Moderator Emeritus

11. Sessia

Sessia Sessia Valkyrie 62 NA

I think the Clue means . Q for Quest # 5. Because the clue in spanish says M5 which could mean Mision #5. So the clue could mean accepting the quest for tower 5 in terrmian park is the only way to progress. ie don't accept the quest at tower 3 etc.

12. Tiesangano

upload_2018-7-5_1-38-56.png upload_2018-7-5_1-39-11.png

The only thing i can think is that i'm maybe 3 of 5?
    Maybe is a scroll

13. Saki-Chin

Given that we have the clues from Spain and Russia, I thought maybe the German clues needed to be shared/translated as well:

[The screenshot was taken from the German event forum]. It means something along the lines of:

"Q5 - Everything else is [lit. hindring] a hindrance."

Like others have previously mentioned, this is very likely referring to Quest 5 (there are merely a couple of words starting with q in German and I can't think of one that would make even remotely sense - except for quest, that is)

"The goblin [lit. 'wishes for'] desires the junk-metal-stone."

Pretty much the same as the English version.

Attached Files:

CASEYSTONER likes this.
  14. Spartakatz

I wouldn't count on any other languages, they seem to be translated from the english version, a couple of hints didn't even make any sense at all besides the english version (cards, golden apple).

When the english version changed from "current" to "electrified", both things refer to electricity, while the german version was "Strömung" first, which is a second meaning of english "current" translated to german (meaning the current of water). I somehow doubt such a completely different meaning would result when translating directly from korean to german.

So all that somehow looks to me like a bad translation kr->en, followed by more bad translations en->whatever, which you try now to translate back into en :)

15. Barbao

In SA the clue "The Goblin wishes for the junk metal stone" has 2 diferents translations:
    In portuguese is something like "As the Goblin holding the junk metal stone wishes"
    But in spanish is something like "Golbin with junk metal stone like the sky".

Hope it helps!
    (But remember: Red Fox is know for having poor translation)

16. Tiesangano

In spanish is like in english, the same meaning, dunno where do you find about "Goblin with junk metal stone like the sky"

RaiseYourChicken likes this.
  17. Mexutolavena

Moderator Emeritus

Attached Files:

18. Grizman

Jumping to the 5th platform for a quest is lame.

19. galaenitan

Pretty sure Tower 5 mission is a fake mission to throw people off. Same with the invisible platforms and the fake chest which you cannot interact with vs the other chest that you can. With the new hint we get everything else is a hindrance since we know that the hieroglyph can be consume even with 30 missions which normally will stop you even if it is a "hidden" quest. It would break normal game mechanics which we have proven to be useful to find the tree near cron castle. Right now the 2 IDK and I am feeling it is Terrmian Citizen (the 5th hint) vs debris in the sea (which I've hunted around thinking it might be the special areas shown in the Margoria event (an area that has an electric stone too).

#1899 galaenitan, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  20. Zogwog

Yeah, jumping to the 5th platform to win a $2k PC or a really nice video card is pretty lame......