1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Safiregirl, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Safiregirl

Anyone have the guide to the Mysteries of Summer event? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the forums.

2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

wat, is there one?

3. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

well unless they change it on some of the quest you could not have any open quest so for a lot of people they never did the quest lines so maybe they change that if not then same problem and just google it there was full break down of how to do all the quest

4. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

it's the last year's recycle

AtomicPotato likes this.
  5. LithicForm

anyone know if we still get the Light and Darkness titles from the quests?

6. Darlgon

The linked forum post on the event talks about both Light and Darkness...

7. Joshelin

No titles after they made them easier.

8. Blitzball

Where is that link ? :D

Sibyyl and LithicForm like this.
  9. LithicForm

Could y'all link said forum post or where they talk about the titles? I must be blind or something, been through patch notes and event page a dozen times and still don't see anything

Sibyyl likes this.
  10. KeeperG

[​IMG]

11. LithicForm

That was for the time extension two years ago. Not for this years difficulty decrease. Guess I'll just do them anyways, could use the extra quests for my Rulupees journal. I'll post in here when I find out if I get a title or not

:(:|:D

12. Darlgon

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2946

The event link is in the top section about the event.

I didnt say it talked about titles. It talks about Light and Darkness at the bottom of the page.

13. Sparzy

In the patch notes it says "Mysteries of Summer’ from last year is back! The difficulty of the quests have been lowered this year so find clues, tackle secret challenges, and conquer all 8 elemental questlines!"

I hope they're changed, i was stuck on metal cause i couldnt do those stupid jumps.

Columba and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  14. kyse

is no way i can do this quest says find hints and junk but what hints i read the quest text nothing quest guides tells me nothing is one that tells me some items to get but doesnt tell me why or what to do with the said items as i see no npc telling me to get them items has to be the lamest event and why i didnt do it the first time it came out and no one why they would add it in again events should be fun!!! this isnt

15. magret

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/mysteries-of-summer.241314/

the thread went live as people were looking to solve puzzles. Good luck sorting it out, you'll need it, especially since toward the end everything happened almost exclusively on Discord.

at some point there is a link to a translated Korean guide quest by quest, just hope for it to be still online.

Safiregirl likes this.
  16. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I think this is going to turn out to be a big disapointment. I for one dont like wasting my time specially when they dont even announce what the ultimate reward is. I really dont see whats the big ffking mystery. All these clue following quests seem tedious. A lot of people who never completed the quest two years ago but got half way, have an advantage since they can keep going from where they left off and have same reards for half the work this time around. Everyone should have started from scratch since they "made it easier". Some of this is sh*T reasoning. I just dont follow.

17. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

So to sum this up...
    You gave us he recycled event without any significant worthwhile rewards like the titles?
    Why do I even still get disappointed....

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. magret

no
    we get a new Summer Misery next week. This week is for people who didn't do or finish last year's one to catch up and they must catch up to be able to participate in the new one. Because once a year is not torture enough or something. Can't wait to explain that again to new noobs next year. and the year after.

Aelisah, Korvgubben and Ole Lukoje like this.
  19. Ole Lukoje

Ole Lukoje Izh Lahn 60 EU

Summer Misery
    I like that

20. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

Well I know there is one next week but I was hoping we get the chance for the titles again as I was not able to play last year during the event and won't be able to next week (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Korvgubben likes this.