1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysteries of Summer

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Safiregirl, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Korvgubben

I'm still salty for missing the Light title from last year. I'm accepting compensation for missing a friday night and whole saturday of last years event because the spirit part was BROEKN and couldnt be completed untill they fixed it in an emergency update.

2. LithicForm

Confirmed via the IG account, no Titles. Not gonna bother with the quests now

:D

3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Did you mean misery? Or did auto correct hijack your spelling of mystery?

4. kyse

if they want me to catch up how about adding an auto path and and removing the needed items and they said they made it easier but still dont tell u at all what u need so no idea what they made easier

5. Chan_Yeong

well you know there wasnt autopath too last year no ? its supossed to be a MISTERY not an autopath quest, its meant you solve the puzzbles, i know its a crap event and like everithing in BDO only a 0.00001% of the playerbase will get rewards and find it fun mostly this whales that owns everithing in the game, while the rest eat ***** but lol we are playing BDO what did you spected ?? you didnt got an alert when you saw the reward for 10.000 hours of gameplay in BDO its cat LOL a ****ing cat and 5 memorys lmao, that should gived you an alert, ppl are here cuz cant stop gambling, cuz have so much time/money and dont know where to spent it, the waifus/boobs, masochism, or you invested too much yet to give up. But thats all, if you want a fun game with autopath play revelation online, or any other RPGMMO i got a flying dream horse the first day i played RO, and all for free.

i was trying to help but idk if i did it at the end lol sorry i got heated.

#25 Chan_Yeong, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  6. Columba

I am not bothering because of the jump trash.

7. kyse

i know but they said they made it easier and it doesnt even give the titles or anything right so why not add auto path and tell us what is needed and only leave the one coming to be hard lol

8. Maginha

So super ez mode is still too hard for multiple 100s of mills... k.....

And no, you get alrdy all the rewards for 1/10th of the work the one who did it at the start and had to solve things with just following a guide... so no titles is fairgame

9. Caninde Danacer

Very disappointed it it. Cant make the jumping and i wont waste more livingtime with it. Stupid automatic cam zooms, automatic flow steps that the char makes itself, cancel of keyboard input cause of 'prevent to fall down animations' - it is one of the worst ever designed things in this game. Whoever did it grats, you didnt have a random lagspike, some frame stuttering, some funny interfering 'try this again in a moment' animation fails during lahn flying flow .... great for you, just sucks for like half of the people that actually have a PC that is decent enough to play the game, for the rest that are lower specs ... well f++k them all right ?

10. Khondo

So you are not going to be able to do the new event next week then, that will probably have titles.

Platinia likes this.
  11. Emylee

Emylee Lahn 61 EU

nm, just found the guide^^

12. t4mpel

I guess most people do not want to share their informations 'cause they want ofc advantage over others. Call it greed, call it anything.

Dumb and lazy people: I feel for you and the ones who click thousand times on a npc cause they read guide from last year. Even those who cry 'cause no Autopath (lmao?). I now it's hard to use your own brain. Even the jump quest is ez to solve if you activate some cells.

No effort, no reward. Good Luck !

Khondo and Maginha like this.
  13. Nutter22

Pretty certain you need a blue coral ring for the essence of water but there are none on the CMP and about 400 pre-orders too.

Seems a bit naff if this is the case as this means a lot of people won't be able to get anywhere near completing the quests. Certainly the guide I've seen for 2019 event on you tube suggests you need one. I think they may drop at pirates and you have to kill 50 mobs there but if it doesn't drop you're knackered. We should never have to buy something off the CMP to continue as they are bound to sell out!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. yukishiro1

You do need a blue ring. I had to spend an hour with a loot scroll at pirates to get one - literally dropped when I had 4 seconds left on the scroll.

I think that was very bad luck though - I: got three red rings, including a DUO, along with multiples of every other item on the loot table.

15. LordofEntropy

Hey let's add platform jumping to a game that wasn't designed to be a platform jumping game. Hey if we add network lag and a bunch of desync that'll even be better!

I believe it was Socrates that once said: "Never add platform jumping to a game that was not built from the ground up as a platform jumping game."
    Followed by Friedrich Nietzsche that said: "Never has one felt so lost, than to try and platform jump in a game neither destined nor designed to enable one to jump successfully."

I mean this is a game that'll do a reconnect on me next to the river in Heidel, but I'll be like 100ft in the air on my donkey and fall to my death. Now I'm supposed to go all: (pick your generation *PS1* Torpedo Boobies, Angelina Jolie *RAWR*, Alicia Vikander... okay smaller.... a lot smaller boobs, but the accent is awesome) Tomb Raider, and do moving platform jumping games. I mean c'mon, it took you guys 3 years to figure out something like a hot-air balloon transport that won't just instakill you and you're still try to toss in moving platform games.

#35 LordofEntropy, Jul 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

the best part i like and is why i stop doing the quest is when told need to remove all open quest from your quest log

17. Faythscar

Faythscar Ranger 62 EU

That is not actually necessary.

18. Khondo

Just do that part on an alt you have no active quests for, easy. That's why they are family based quests.

As for the jumping puzzle to play a Lahn. Jump past all the hoops.

This event last year was for people who actually liked to think about what they were doing, and be rewarded for it. If your not that inclined then just don't do the event and don't complain that you can't get the titles and rewards.

19. Emylee

Emylee Lahn 61 EU

I wish there were a picture of the invisible platforms drawn visible, working on that for hours now, sometimes make it to the second last, but cannot figure out the next platform, so just always fall. Such a frustrating quest.

Thanks tho very much to whoever placed a ship there at the 5th tower on Mediah 3!

Edit: LOL as soon as I complained the next try I made it XD What a relief!!!!

2019-07-27_1314202107.JPG 2019-07-27_1314269430.JPG

#39 Emylee, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  20. Schaapjeblaat

Jumping buffs help to jump from last moving invisible platform to 6th tower (and if theres a boat from boat to last moving invisible platform)

2x talis (no boots)
    boots with 2x Ascension crystal
    stir-fried vegetables
    soaring wings elixir