1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic Announcement

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Beeso

Good.

2. T800

How is this good?

3. Beeso

You'll see.

4. T800

What will i see?

5. Beeso

Judging by your avatar, a funky red interface.

6. T800

Don't judge the book by it's cover. Just say what you had in mind.

7. Beeso

Well from my point of view it could be a win-win situation for players who are interested in this class for different reasons. You know what they say about opinions, some of the folks who dislike the class might do so because it isn't a 2-click class like some of the others, which would be good for the people who would like/enjoy the class for its style/design, it adds a little more depth to it, and it shouldn't be labeled as another "damn FOTM OP cash grab class". But if we want take certain individuals opinions for granted an assume it's as "bad" as they are implying it to be, then I would remind you of what was said of striker early on, and what subsequently happened fast forwarding to today, which should satisfy some of the other players and "tier list" expectations.

8. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

None of the arenas are "Exciting" they're basically larger rooms.

9. T800

That's the general idea in Korea too, but by the time Mystics get's here, it could be changed to Striker v2.0, totally new FOTM class.

I am not sure if Developers have any more major updates in line for this year? Besides that new class and 2nd awakening skills. They will have sooooo much time to buff Mystic.

10. Beeso

I don't think they would fundamentally change the way she functions, just tweak some of her numbers perhaps if they actually buff her. Even so, you have nothing to worry about? I got the impression that you don't want her to be "too weak" or "trash tier".

11. AlTrevelyan

I am sick of playing Striker, give me my Waifu so I can enjoy the game again.

Beeso likes this.
  12. Ayane69

The Mystic kinda reminds me of the old anime "Shadowskill".
    It'd be easier to just change the 3D model of the male Striker" with a Females Model and just be done with it.
    To those complaining about "Content", just throwing new areas/etc.. while the regular game needs work is just plain ignorant.
    Doesn't matter how pretty the car (ie..Game) looks if the basic engine is a pile of smoldering feces.
    (to use a parable).
    My.com (ie Money Grab dot com) was throwing up "content" left and right , in Revulsion Overhyped (intentional Typo), while the game structure was buggier than a New York Subway station.

13. Toaster

From what I've been seeing in PVP videos her awakening seems to be pretty decently strong against most classes. The people I've been watching are usually around lvl 60 or above and have up to par gear. I don't see the issue though with having long combos to kill players and the cooldowns are pretty normal in length. Most 1v1 fights aren't going to end in 1 combo if both players are equally skilled.

Are you actually playing with the awakening yourself or just going by word of mouth of a minority of KR players who thought the class would be absolutely faceroll?

#273 Toaster, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Ayane69 and Beeso like this.
  14. T800

I wish they would release Mystic befor Kama pt2 in October/ Novermber, but Awakening Mystic after in December/January.

I would need time to grind Skill Points for Awakening. 1 month like they did in Korea, and here with Strike is just not enough.

15. Beeso

Expect it at end of December, that leaves no room for disappointment, but does leave room for potential pleasant surprise.

16. T800

Yea, December/ Jan is just so bad, cause it's time of Holidays and Exams. There won't be time to grind a new class.

17. Beeso

Who knows, you/we might get surprised, just don't count on it is all i say.

18. NVG

NVG

Finally a non-OP class

19. Thierca

Well as far as i can see, its a female striker with small mods to sell more suits, costumes, etc, i dont see anything exiting there

20. T800

Yea, some parts of me are more excited than others.

[​IMG]