1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic Announcement

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 25, 2017.

1. T800

Such a nice costume, such a nice class:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KuroMane, Ruin, ManlyBeard and 2 others like this.
  2. T800

Found this amazing video, that shows the true beauty of Mystic Pre-Awakening combat:

bzrkmaniac, Slabby, Emimaru and 3 others like this.
  3. Beeso

Are those bats an effect for the costume? If they are are, I think it looks strange or out of place with awakening water effect.

4. Slabby

Mystic yet?

5. Wildcard

Still not december, so ... no? :(

6. ManlyBeard

Yea, its rly sad .... just find another game to play while you wait

Xialoh likes this.
  7. Wildcard

Oh, I spend my money on the GW2 Gemstore until mystic comes out, not my loss tbh *shrug*

Emimaru, ManlyBeard and T800 like this.
  8. T800

No Mystic today, and with Kama 2 release in RU and JPN region with in the next week, it looks like it will come to out region too befor Mystic, just as CM's predicted.

This were some really good outfits for Mystic this Halloween.

[​IMG]

Denive, Xialoh, Ruin and 2 others like this.
  9. ManlyBeard

Yea, sadly they keep staggering it, missed out on a lot of extra sales too, top company. By the time they release it we'd have lost interest, or broke from xmas shopping lul

Ruin, Mandriva and T800 like this.
  10. Dalenos

Dalenos Valkyrie 56 NA

Hey maybe PA will be smart and sell Halloween costume after they release mystic o.O

T800 likes this.
  11. Ruin

i doubt it since the costumes currently in will end nov 1st
    i've given up hope

nothing left but a husk....

an empty, empty husk...................

kinda sad that I feel the need to pay for an illegal Korean account just to play mystic. Too much of a hassle though not gonna happen

T800 and ManlyBeard like this.
  12. Beeso

Mystic money went AFK, better hurry, money tends to get spent before it goes stale.

ManlyBeard, Mandriva and T800 like this.
  13. bzrkmaniac

My lord. I'm on the hype train now.

T800 likes this.
  14. Mupster

This is a strange piece of marketing, announce something then leave it completely alone with no interest or promotion in that time. No hype, no anything and the Korean hype has mostly died which means the YouTube content has almost completely dried up too. The worst part of it is that the mystic is functional in KR so the only thing holding back the release is a business decision and that always equates to cash, one way or another.

So Kama took forever (still is) and now this has taken 4 months with no release in sight due to lack of any communication. I definitely will not give the slightest attention to any “announcement” of content from these guys in the future. It’s not like mystic release is a deal breaker or it’s lateness is the end of the world but it does show that announcements by this chain of companies are nothing to get excited about or anything you’ll see within a set time frame.

Pkmdz, Xialoh, Ginrei and 1 other person like this.
  15. ManlyBeard

Oh their business decision for Mystic release is to hope ppl cash out during xmas kek. I got other stuff to buy around those times. But they’ll probably give us another coupon somewhere lul.

What’s sad is that the other two classes got released a month and 3 months after their KR release respectively.

Pkmdz and T800 like this.
  16. T800

I noticed there were no coupons this Halloween, and only one discount on Pet pack.

It's like they just gave up on making money, and are going full maintenance mode now.

ManlyBeard likes this.
  17. Xialoh

Xialoh Witch 60 NA

Not sure if it's just me, but I've got pearls I bought some months ago just sitting there and...with me, only way I get desperate enough to buy more pearls is if something entices me to go through my stock. Mystic would have done that this halloween quite easily. On the contrary, I don't care at all about Christmas outfits in 90% of all cases >_>. Too actually seasonal looking.

I've also started playing other games again. Warframe currently, and others. And I don't have as much cash as I did, which means these expenditures I'm making in other games are both hooking me elsewhere and not going to BDO.

But this is fine. The way I tend to get away from an MMO is with minor annoyances or inconveniences resulting in me just drifting away from the game, rather than abruptly quitting out of the blue. So, maybe I'll be interested in Mystic come December, maybe I won't. I won't be spending any cash either way at this point though. Only even logging in every other day now as is, just because I don't even care about my afk cash now.

Dunkleosteus, T800 and ManlyBeard like this.
  18. ManlyBeard

Yea only reason i kept logging in untill almost 2 weeks ago was the hope of an early halloween release, but now pff, not gonna let the game run in the background for 2 more months.

And yea, other games with good updates are pulling me in more, so rip BDO for now i guess.

Pkmdz, Xialoh, Mandriva and 1 other person like this.
  19. deathtrip

give us the mystic already!!!! why you hurt us like this. it's been ages since the announcement .... it's like you go out on a date, start start making out, grab her titties, ass but then she has to go.... you have the blue balls syndrome. is how this feels!!

Xialoh, Mandriva, T800 and 1 other person like this.
  20. ALO

ALO

enjoy October major content "Peal shop items" and stop dream for something real , the connection and understanding with the customers of our publisher and develop team has reached the level of "full retard" long time ago ... fail train is real ...

signed with the mark "We do listen our customers, and your opinion matters" your be lovely PA & Kakao team.