1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic Announcement

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Nebz

people are sick of grinding sausans/pirates with new classes. its very dull and the new class hype doesnt last as long cause of that.
    look at striker, people dropped it instantly, and even later as they buffed it to god tier no1 seems to care to reroll/pick it up again.

now if they buff valencia and/or release kamasilve part2 and thennnn release mystic, it will be 2x breath of fresh air, with tons more locations to grind on a new class :3 "hey why not try mystic, maybe the new kamasilve low lvl zones are fun" etc etc

2. YeFool

I'd prefer mystic to be released last. There's no point having a new class with the same old boring content

3. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

I do think you have a very good point. And I actually agree with you, exploring Kama with my mystic will be fun! But it doesn't take away that it will suck big time for having to wait even longer for her :(

4. ChaosKnight

5. Senyake

what mystic at december? i thought it was around september...

6. willsaf

It's really hard to believe anything the CM/GM's say anymore. With the previous track record of announcing things only to put a halt on them with no reason or update as to why.
    Best case we just sit back and enjoy the game for what it is right now, and be surprised and delighted when/if it comes out.

7. Kurylenko

If Mystic doesn't release within the next 2 patches, I'm gonna be very disappointed. The game is getting boring and Kamasylve isn't going to remedy that; the content for Kamasylve is very bland (just new grind spots for high-geared and high-leveled players, a new region, quests and new items). Mystic is the only piece of content which everyone can enjoy as it doesn't require prerequisites like Kamasylve does (i.e good gear and high level). Also, a new class is much more refreshing than a new high-level region. I will most likely ditch the game for the 4 months if indeed Mystic is going to be released in December.

8. Kaelex

KR is getting their Mystic awakening soon while we have to possibly(most likely) wait until December for the class. I'll be missing out on not only Halloween costumes for the mystic, I could potentially( most likely) miss out on the December costumes as well, forcing players to wait a whole year to get these costumes. We will also miss any character bound items we may get from the events that take place.

Look how fast we got Striker and Striker awakening, but Mystic gets held back and most likely you'll hold back awakening too.

I do not care about Kamasilvye, I have gone this long without it, what's another few more months. We all know it will end up like Valencia content anyways.

Let me speak a language you might be able to understand.

Mystic Month 1 September ( Mystic Exclusive costume, weights, inventory, Ghuillie, maid costume, cooking costume,= $)
    Mystic Month 2 October + awakening ( Halloween costumes and maybe new costumes, awakening costume and other new character bound items = $)
    Mystic Month 3 November ( more mystic new costumes, November events!! = $

Mystic month 4 December ( Holiday costumes!, maybe some more new Mystic costumes. Holiday events! = $)

Kama release September = $0
    Kama part 2 October = $0
    Novemeber events = $0
    December Mystic release =$ but not as much due to the lack of costumes not available let alone special event costumes.

I really hope this may sway some of the decision makers there at PA about with holding Mystic until December.

Erynnus, Darkinox and Nuonii like this.
  9. LethalAF

Second awakening when?

10. SaintJoann

Dont you see its marketing.... last big patch of the year.... Q1 BDO comes to Xbox.
    We wil always get the short end of the stick, they plan everything out when it comes to EU and NA.
    Thats where the money is. I came back to the game after a year, cause i heard there was a chance mystic would get a water awakening.
    I started buying Kzarka, Nouver to try and get rdy for its release.
    Now im just ganna logg out and come back in december, whats the point in exploring Kama when i wanna main Mystic.

@MCYukimura

11. Zaiky

you should relese mystic september and relese kama part 1 october and kama part 2 november... i really wanna play this new class and i think alot of other people would not mind to wait 1 month to get kama we have already waited so much and we dont want to wait so long for mystic... when korea gets awak on the 31th aug and we wont even have pre awak for 4 months...

12. Kaxlene

i literally only still play because ive wanted Mystic, B&S already gave us a "Mystic" like class and i was overly excited when bdo announced it... but now i gotta wait till after December... then another year for the outfit i was hoping for...

13. T800

[​IMG]

Oh no, the Halloween costumes, they were really awesome last year. I really want one for Mystic.

14. Aguita

More talking about , Mystic , Kamasylve etc , but 0 solutions for FPS DROPS :(

15. DillytheMoist

16. Zaiky

17. Toaster

Lotta people were hyped to main Mystic and you just slapped them all in the face RIP. Gonna miss all the holiday events too. I hope you guys end up releasing her sooner been waiting forever to play her

18. Zaiky

Ye i got so sad when i heard the news i hope they listen to what the community has to say and do Mystic now on wednesday then awak like end of september maybe then kama part 1 in october and kama part 2 in november

19. Zrakamir

**** no ! I dont want a Mystic, i want kama part 1 and 2. Why should i wait longer? You are not the community. More people wants kama then Mystic (and wait much longer for this).
    Mystic month after kama in kr, why not here the same ?

20. White4545

First you dont know whether more people prefer kama over mystic and second, neither are YOU the community.