1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mystic buff today?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Shenraly, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Shenraly

Heyho,

just wanted to ask if that was a mystic buff today with the 6%-8% magic resist dp? the translation in my language is kinda weird, just wanted to ask shortly

2. Xairen

You guys got nerfed along with Striker.

You take 6-8% more magic damage.

3. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

We take more damage from some magic damage classes. It’s a nerf. It won’t really change anything though.

Personally, I’d prefer they get rid of mystic’s magic damage reduction and just balance the class around not having it.

4. Hypotermia

If the magic dr reduction would give us same scaling as other classes and higher dmg then im up for it. Otherwise PA is just slowly slaughtering the class

5. Soulo

Mystic needs more damage if it's gonna lose its whole tanky "role"

Blitzball likes this.
  6. Blitzball

Exactly this. Mystic is not a tank CC class anymore , she is just trash atm. No damage , no protections , heal nerfed , evasion buffs nerfed...

Give Mystic as much damage as Striker ! :D

Soulo likes this.
  7. Sangzo

Sangzo Ninja 61

At this point im not sure if u are trolling or just dont know what u talking about..

AZzalor and Souda like this.
  8. Hypotermia

Only thing he is right about is that she doesn't have dmg and thats because martial spirit skills don't fully scale from AP so meh

9. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

if mystics dmg got buffed her OPness at hystria would be more overpowered than overpowered itself and right now she is overpowered

10. Hypotermia

U should probably buy new pencil to your pencil case. Just in case u might loose some in future. Have u ever read skill descriptions? Oh yeah there is this wonderful thing called pvp dmg reduction

11. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

It might sound weird but I am not trolling here, it's actually a serious question... why do forum people think mystic does no damage? Like where does the rumor come from?
    https://clips.twitch.tv/UnsightlyYawningYogurtAMPEnergy
    (this "combo" took 3 seconds in total but he would have not even needed all the skills... wave orb and w+rmb would have been enough in the kd)

Like a "normal" (269 ap) geared mystic kills people in 2 skills. I can do that on archer only after double knockdown and with unprotected melee skills against very squishy classes (ranger, dk, tamer, archer). Also I'd need at least twice as long (not even counting the time for running from range to target for the melee combo) as mystic for that. Rangers can't do that neither and would also have to go melee and using at least one 20+ sec slow, unprotected skill.
    Kinda pretty sure that most classes can't do that much damage in such a short time while being mostly protected.

12. Hiyolyn

In what world does Archer do no damage and 269 AP is "normal"? I'd like to live in that world.
    It's incredibly common for an Archer to do so much damage he kills a Mystic while she is vacuuming him. Otherwise however, Archer is not really meant to be a 1v1 class, just like Witch and Wizard aren't either. He shines more when others can distract the enemy and he can fire off his big damage ranged skills and CCs.
    Also, the combo you showed in the video is completely unprotected aside the Sea Burial towards the end of it. And no, Wave Orb is not protected, it's only protected on charge, which is always animation canceled so the forward guard is skipped.

You're the one spreading rumors.

AZzalor likes this.
  13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

https://streamable.com/jx8as
    270 ap vs softcap dp with some caphras. (before rs buff) You think 269 is not normal nowadays? Well maybe you should do some SA and rifts idk.
    How can you say the "combo" is completely unprotected if I was talking about 2 skills where 1 one is fully protected meanwhile the second has same protection like every single "protected" dmg spell of archer?
    I said it is mostly protected not completely protected. You on the other hand say it's completely unprotected meanwhile it is 2 skills where one is fully protected lol...so who is spearding rumors here?
    Besides that it was about damage and the time that damage is delivered. So what exactly am I saying wrong about mystics damage?

14. Hiyolyn

269 AP is not normal. SA has been out for like a couple months or less and Rifts haven't even been out a month. Caphras haven't been in the game for even a year. Not everyone just magically became 269 AP over the course of a year. This is false, and you're either lying to yourself or watching too many Twitch streamers if you think 269 AP is by any stretch of the imagination "common". Lastly, you did it all wrong. You were soooo damn far away for your Full Bloom it did little to no damage. You could have easily two shot that Mystic if you just got a little closer. Also, you started off with Full Bloom, which is also dumb. You're completely missing out on a huge portion of down attack damage you could get.

The combo is nearly completely unprotected. The only protected part was the part at the end. Additionally, if you're just talking about Wave Orb -> Sea Burial, I implore you to try that. Anyone who has at least similar gear to you will dumpster you if they have half a brain. Furthermore, the guy you showed in the clip probably either made a big mistake or doesn't know how to play Lahn. I mean come on, using Bridled Despair out of nowhere like that? Just plain dumb or a huge mistake.

It's not "mostly protected". It's nearly completely unprotected aside 1 skill. And the combo you just said literally starts off with no protection. You can't even do your own combos right, so how can I expect you to reliably know how Mystic functions at all? Everything you said is still wrong, and your "example" only solidified how much more wrong you were and still are in literally everything you stated.

So the answer is you. You are still spreading rumors. Get off Reddit, get off the forums, get off Twitch, get in the Archer class Discord, learn your damn class, try out Mystic yourself, etc. Then you can come back and ask if you still have questions, thanks!

15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

269 is normal amount for AP for every competitve PvP player. If you don't think so, you simply have no idea.

See, that just shows how you have no idea at all about PvP and archer. I used full bloom for CC and the the highest range damage combo (before rs buff). Why did I do that? Because you can't go in, in a node war for point blank full bloom. Why not? Because it's not protected, because you need 2 KDs for that you have no control over that in large scale, because of down smashes (not point blank fb possible anymore) and the main reason: because archer is a FULLY RANGE class.

That's the difference between me and you. You just want to faceroll. I don't, just already for the simple reason that what you are "suggesting" is not working in large scale.
    And what mystic are you talking about? Put up your face from the keyboard and watch the screen.... trying to teach people and doesn't see **** rofl...

Like I said before, wave orb + sea burial would have been enough to kill. 1 skill is fully protected the other one only on charge. How is that "nearly completely unprotected"? What are you smoking? Like for real... Doesn't matter why and how the lahn got CCd, it's about mystics damage and it is there.
    You are trying to make it sound like this 2 skills are so super hard to use for mystic, I see it every NW and/or siege mystics doing it because the animation is super fast and they rarely will get CCd in that. I mean YOU are suggestings a RANGE class to run right into someone faces to do damage but saying poor mystics is unprotected? Even IF it would be so super unprotected how you trying to fake it, the damage is still here.

You better stop here, either you are dumb or you don't see ****. It starts with thunder pound (fg) into roaring tiger (for wave orb cancel) into wave orb and sea burial. Besides the fact how fast is, it is more than 1 protected skill. But again... I said 2 skills (wave orb + sea burial) would be enough. That's a fact. If 1 skill which is protected with fg during charge and 1 full sa skill is "completety unprotected" for you, then you are simply retarded. No offense here, just another fact.

I mean yea can't even differentiate mystic and ninja.... you have no idea about mystic skills.... how do you even want to know an archer combo? That's so much above your level, you'd prolly never get there.
    Just ask yourself a question: Is that right if a fully range class have to run miles into someones face for an unprotected point blank range skill?
    Obviously not. That's why I was showcasing a REALISTIC RANGE combo for an FULLY RANGE class.
    You are just the best example for a clueless no-skill-faceroller. You call 1 skill in point blank usage a combo... you would run as a fully range class miles into someones face to do biggest damage instead of doing the actual combos.

How am I wrong? Mystic does damage, it's a fact. I could prove it. You can't say anything against it and all you tried to do is start arguing about protection and combos of other classes where you are more than just clueless.

So you sill saying mystic does no damage? You really think I am a bad archer? Wait... I have the perfect solution. Since I am 100% sure you are not from EU, let's meet on global lab and duel a bit :-)
    Why? We can perfectly showcase any kind of scenario here, even how I am gonna to two shot you with a mystic.
    Gosh you couldn't be even more wrong with you last passage. It would have been even more correctly calling that ninja a mystic than your last bs.... :-)

PS: No worries, I know you would never duel me because you know how horribly bad you are. I just like how clueless, skillless people like you dodge equal gear fights :-)

#15 Kauni, Feb 24, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  16. Engalius

I agree with Hiyolyn. You do not know what you are talking about and judging by both your archer opener and you epic myatic akill combo you are severely lacking skill. Even with 300ap a BDO road turkey would kill you.

17. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

You might show me that in a duel on EU or global lab? :-)

18. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I feel a dodgerino here Engalius But I still got hope that you not gonna dodge a low skilled guy!