1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mystic get nerfs

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Lorai, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Kusaragii

Let's wait and see what it entitles.

Psyched about Lhan's skills being re-worked!

2. Jas24k

When do you suppose the Lahn will come to NA? month? weeks? a yr?

3. Kusaragii

I'm hoping by Black Desert's next anniversary for NA/EU. So in March. /fingerscrossed/

4. Jas24k

Nice,hopefully then. Anniversary? the game what 4 yrs old now?> 5 yrs? damn this game old .lol

5. Atron

its Jin skills only so relax guys.

elynia01 likes this.
  6. noctred

noctred NA

^

Read between the lines. This is for KR, not NA, and everyone knew mystic's JIN skills weren't going untouched - especially JIN twisted collision, which currently does insane amounts of damage and doesn't belong on any class, much less a cc tank. Her awakening damage most likely won't change at all.

All the bandwagon monkeys who are getting excited in their pants about this change are going to be sorely disappointed.

Atron and Panzerkunzt like this.
  7. Kusaragii

I don't think anyone has gotten excited at least not yet. It's a very vague message and can be anything. Just as you mentioned it could just be JIN skills. People just need to wait.

8. noctred

noctred NA

Basically, this is what's getting nerfed -

[​IMG]

I'd be surprised if much beyond that gets touched.

9. Kusaragii

Seems you were wrong. They nerfed their overall PvP damage not just Jin skills.

https://www.invenglobal.com/forum/b...-updates-from-bdo-kr-patch-notes-february-1st

- Mystic balance patch

The damage the Mystic inflicts on other classes during PvP has been reduced to a minimum of 4.47% and maximum of 7.46%.
    The damage for Absolute: Twisted Collision has been reduced by 37.56% in PvP.

10. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

- Mystic balance patch

The damage the Mystic inflicts on other classes during PvP has been reduced to a minimum of 4.47% and maximum of 7.46%.
    The damage for Absolute: Twisted Collision has been reduced by 37.56% in PvP.

Same sustain, tankiness, and CC but with lower damage.

Seems fine to me, her job is to tank and CC.

NexDroidCZE and T800 like this.
  11. Atron

Yes and no JIN got nerfed as i said ... those 5-8% of pvp dmg nerf well we will see how it translates in game but doesn't look game braking for me at least.

12. Ginrei

People will still complain about Mystic because this change doesn't influence every encounter. On a scale of Weakest Mystic killing you to Strongest Mystic killing you, everyone moves up a notch.

Before Nerf:
    Weakest Mystic kills you -------------------------You are Here ------------------------------- Strongest Mystic kills you

After Nerf:
    Weakest Mystic kills you ------------------------------You are Here -------------------------- Strongest Mystic kills you

Phalan, Occams_Razor and SavageDragon like this.
  13. Phalan

10Bucks that EU/NA Crybabies will still cry about her dmg xD

Because, if you cant oneshot something, but it can 3shot you - no ... no just nooooo how dare they to create a class I cant oneshot! When I cant oneshot it, then pls it should need 10min to kill me!

But overall I like that change.... it does not touch her actual job.

Ginrei likes this.
  14. SavageDragon

im ok with a Overall DMG Nerf, but as Ginrei and Phalan say .... some will always cry.

NexDroidCZE and Ginrei like this.
  15. Srich

Well getting one shotted doesnt only depend on enemys... as mistic if i run with nouver 256/286 i will get one shotted by anyone and i have hopes to one combo ppl ( some valks ,warrior,berseker can easly survive that ). Of corse if i change build and go 190/354 i will be alot tankier but potatoe dmg. All this cry about mistic is just stupid because ppl runs with nouver and pretend to not be one shotted. all those koreans videos are nouver vs nouver full ap vs full ap because those little retards cant do anything different then going full AP monkas

NexDroidCZE and Ginrei like this.
  16. Drakias

Drakias Ninja 61 NA

You say this in the Mystic forums. But have you said this in the witch/wizard forums? Because this sounds like why witch/wizards are crying about striker/mystics. But yet they still havent nerfed either of those classes to take more than 1-2 skills to kill somebody.

Ricardo and Danone1338 like this.
  17. Phalan

Ive a lv60 Mystic ye and... whats the problem?
    Or maybe you ve a problem with sarcasm?

18. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

The moment that one wiz who ghillie, flag up, 100% you in the back and didn't kill you, he gonna call your class broken. ;)

19. Phalan

And dies after cuz he is not able to pull his right hand fast enough out of his pants.

Ginrei likes this.