1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic got reduced defences?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Vrazil, Jan 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Vrazil

Vrazil Warrior 62 EU

Hi everybody, i was testing with my guild in battle arena with some trial, and found that it's easyer to kill a 270dp lvl61 mystic than a 246dp lvl60 striker.
    I tested with the same combo with a 226 ap warrior.

Anyone noticed something strange about it?

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

numbers alone dont mean a thing. what was their nublet gear precisely?

3. eddie972e

what kind of crystals were they wearing, crystals make u hella tanky, and how much hp did they both have, one thing for sure striker and mystic are the same in tankiness, before the nerfs to mystic, mystic was more tankier, but after the nerfs they are the same in tankiness. people still say that mystic is tankier but that is not true, that is some misinformation people keep saying, the both have the same stats and passives. but to answer ur question, no mystic hasnt gotten any nerfs recently she is the same as striker in tankiness

4. Mawile

I think there may have been a stealth nerf or a bug. I just fought nouver with my mystic and before he used to barely do any damage. Now he hits me like a truck! D:<

5. eddie972e

i still feel the same, now the only diference is that succ classes are melting me with my 368 dp, but thats just how succ is.
    how much dp do u have?

6. Mawile

I'm only 242 DP. I don't pvp at all though. I fight bosses every day for the last couple years and I feel very squishy since this patch to the point where I thought I was still wearing my fishing clothes. D:<

7. Blitzball

8. Naicon

Naicon Maehwa 63 EU

9. imakilludunfool

10. T800

Well that's an AP build not Evasion. So no surprised that he died to grab combo.