1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic in 2020

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Blitzball, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Just wait for her succ and then form an opinion. Nobody of you guys seem to have experienced the awakening apocalypse.

Its the same thing all over again.
    How else would there be:

1. Way higher DMG numbers in succ compared to awakening.
    2. protected CCs (despite PA claiming a few years ago with the global CC/protection nerf they arent gonna go forward with this)

A lot of classes are just straight up better in succession. So wait for mystic succ and then form an opinion.

2. imakilludunfool

Mystic has 3 fg, thunderpound, admantine, and C block. iframes, hidden claw, dash, and a tonne of SA, I learned mystic after nerf and I don't have any problem killing sorc or Ninja, I also spec DR + HP and AP and not evasion, and I am tanky compared to ninja or Sorc.

3. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

dont worry, they will give her unprotected skills that do no damage, and SA that makes her stationary, and a DP buff that does nothing because DP, as a matter of fact they will give her skills that damage her when you use them, and useless skills with protection. it is outrageous that they put all protected skills on skills you will never use. just look at the "genius" above me, hidden claw and admantine are USELESS skills, the fact they have protection doesnt matter. mystic needs to be given things in her kit that allows her to function, having a bunch of FG or iframe on skills that are a joke is like not having them at all.

peanut777 likes this.
  4. Daigurern

They turne Mystic into a huge pile of ****. Thats what happened.

They killed the class in its core, it was meant to be a tanky class that relies on combos to more or less stun lock ppl while dealing lower damage compared to others. I finally decided to quit Mystic at 282 AP, cant one combo anyone that matches my GS, half the classes have more protection, Wolf frenzy is a waste of skill points. Ive been in love with this class for way too long ... but enough is enough. Too many smart ppl complained about her being broken while she was already balanced and a mediocre class, I mean... it got so bad that the Devs had to gather and publish stats about the class, proving it could only score average in every aspect of the game. Still ppl complained about her being too strong. LMFAO

For PvE only shes still rlly good as long as u dont intend to defend your spot. Good luck fighting ppl off at Sycraia :D

Btw. went for Striker afterwards ... was abit of a let down PvE-wise... but hella fun in PvP even tho hes clunky

Blitzball likes this.
  5. Blitzball

They are buffing Warrior awakening.

Hope they do the same for Mystic...

6. woots

Dont worry, the succession will certainly very powerfull for a little time to make ppl reroll and then nerfed again.

Prepare for a small windows to play again mystic

7. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

If they want to fix mystic, her succession may incorporate rising dragon, tidal wave, and her cannon ball, also tidal burst, they should make all her skills use dragon by default, and a new empowered dragon comes out with shards, ditch all of her useless pre awakening and awakening moves, and add 2 or 3 unique move inspired by old moves, also buff her damage to protection ratio, right now she does no damage in the short duration she gets protection, no more useless DR buffs and give her a buff that boosts her ap and or her crit %, disruption is useless with the amount of damage in the game, extend her iframes or give her more SA on skills that she actually uses, she needs to be functional, rn only classes are viable are the ones who can 1- iframe >then nuke or 2- stealth > nuke then >iframe stealth and finally 3- nuke from range > cc > nuke. She needs a major fix.

Hilligan and Blitzball like this.
  8. Allan1985

9. ManOwaRFRK

282 AP awakening Mystic here.

With the latest buff it's ok for PvE, still the worst champ by far in PvP. Any class can instakill you, but to kill anyone at your level you have to spend a lot of combos, throws and so on. You can't just instakill anything.

Blitzball, Monsieur and Hilligan like this.