1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic is brokenly overpowered

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Decem

If 10s CD skill which roots you to one place is spam , then i dont know what to say. Spam is 5s mobility skill with heal and not 10 considering they have TWO skill they use. Outplayed by turtle ? Warriors are turtles usually but they eat damage instead of just being immortal while sitting in bubble. Maybe think about their 100%. In mass pvp, most of their kills are from rage because they lack dps in group pvp . If you think its fun blockimg 10s then jump in,lose 50% during grave digger then run away is fun...

And strongest cc ? Do you want me to find that clip where mystic sucked half of the guild out of horses and kept them immobile for certain amount of time ?

#361 Decem, Mar 19, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. Frodon

Hi guys! I would like to say that spiral torpedo 500hp heals will be removed this wednesday :D instead it will be on a kick with no SA on it... Bad mystic will be punished if they do it at the wrong moment now :D oh and good mystic will still be unkillable

3. raikourin

Vacuum doesn't remove anyone from a horse. If a whole guild wants to run in a straight line like a bunch of lemmings then let them. If vacuum is your idea of "strongest cc" then why do Sorc's (much longer duration and black spirit generation is sped up with Tungrads) and Valks (ranged vacuum with the same duration as Mystic's) get a free pass?

4. Srich

The way you talk about warriors let me think u never fought warrior with 144 + fps... i bet you dont even know what this mean.
    I never said mistik is weak or not broken indeed its broken as hell vs magic classes and its on top tier vs melee classes just like valk/ warrior/ berserker with the correct AP. You talking about SA gap on slashing the dead but u will never cc a good warrior out of it because of high FPS and lingering SA. Mistics is full of SA gaps in any skill beside frenzy wolf and tidal burst and still is a class that manage to put pressure over the enemy which is is their only real strenght once someone is USED to mistic pressure killing her is not a problem. ANY good warrior/ valk can easly kill a mistic if they pratice long enough in 1 v 1 and its a fair fight since mistic and those classes are TOP tier in 1v1

The real problem is when a magic class meets striker/mistic thats real unfair even vs musa/maewha is a bit unfair because they dont have a grab and mistic do have but this an old story for any other class its just a GIT GUD issue

#364 Srich, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Pkmdz likes this.
  5. Srich

Indeed you are bad... i still remember your posts on the OLD forum where u were crying about " musa has no accuracy " and u were wearing a tri liverto with nouver... oh god so much time has pass but you never learn

6. Srich

Definition of broken class :
    Any new class that can beat former OP class ( like warrior/valk/berseker )

You forum warriors are so used to cry about new classes that totaly forgot about the olds... i bet everyone forgot already the glitch on warriors that during block stance thy can regen +45 % hp from pots aswell tendons.. we are talking about 375 hp every 3 secs or 1100 with blu tendon and, last but not least, lets not forget about the new +400 HP uppon using pulverize for warrior xD ! this change was really necessary indeed they were suffering from the new OP CLASS . Damn apes

Hekki and Pkmdz like this.
  7. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

pure gold :D

8. SinisterSaints

SinisterSaints Musa 61 EU

Nouver? Wtf? Sorry but Musa acc is indeed dogshit, and i never used a nouver i just upgraded one and sold it right away, so nope, you're mistaken me for somebody else, i've always been knownto run Black 24/7, maybe get your facts straight kid.

9. Astrati

When you come to the Mystic forum to complain about Mystic being OP , at least learn what you complain about ?
    99% of the arguments of mystic OP HURDUR are from ppl that have NO IDEA about the class it self. Many of them are mindblowing cause if done they are actually BUFFS to mystic.

First learn how the class works and then complain about it , otherwise you sound like an ass.
    I mean come on, people in here even complain about things that don't even exist. git gud already or shut your mouth.

Jessy Jess and Srich like this.
  10. Srich

Im the one who told u to use black horn on the old forum maybe a year ago and yeah sorry back in time u had not enough money for nouver but u were wearing cheap AP off xD lol. You were a crying kiddo and u still are

P.S here is the link about the old forum when me an pruim tried to teach you about " accuracy "
    http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/139040-updated-musa-accuracy-bugged/
    After a while you understood that with your potatoe liverto you were sucking and upgraded to zarka and black... since then you never changed u still cry even after the musa changes.

#370 Srich, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  11. SinisterSaints

I cry still after musa changes? I'm one of the less whiner musas, and i never complain about musa being ****, but actually encourage people to play it, if they wanna give a shot to the class. Jesus christ, you are so full of ****, delusional

12. Srich

wait you actualy mean that you grow up? wow noooooooooooooooooooooice :)

13. SinisterSaints

Only **** i ever complained about musa is dogshit acc, which still is, seems liek you keep missing the points. And yes, mystic is broken.

14. Requiem_Abaddon

That isn't a server issue. Mystic is extremely broken though, not sure how you can defend it.

15. raikourin

13 days later to try and tell me that desync isn't desync and to whine more over Mystic. Do you guys seriously take the time to read an entire thread from start to finish just to fuel your sodium intake? Why not be more productive and go grind or something.

16. Requiem_Abaddon

Why? I'm processing. I did actually read through this full thread. You don't know much of anything, but at least you are funny. Like when you said slashing the dead penetrated block LOL it back hits, not drills through. There are so many points you've made that were wrong. I hope you stay bad though, a "good" mystic is a real problem.

17. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

18. raikourin

Denial is failing to acknowledge how they are literally the same thing. Both have no collision and thus travel through a person to connect back attacks. It doesn't matter if one is a jump and the other is a drill, they perform the exact same forward motion once you remove the flashy effects. The amount of times this has to be explained to people who claim to know what they are doing is astounding.

19. Requiem_Abaddon

There is a major difference: If you are close enough to the end of Slashing the Dead ie not directly under the warrior, you will successfully block. The mystic will still drill > CC you. One of these skills requires placement to go over FB, the other does not. HeRpA DeRp MuH MyTaK SaRm As WeReOoR. Please...

20. Netreiam

Possibly? Yeah. Easily? No. I’d say the fight heavily favors mystic vs both.

Let me explain why...

vs Valk (my main)
    Assuming high end AP gear and high skill for both parties.

All of valk's attacks (besides santis [jump that leaves you too open for grabs because of the endlag] and verdict [360 aoe that screams grab me] are either centered rays or cones, this means that they are harder to land on moving targets and/or require being directly behind the target to land. So the only way to reliably get damage on a mystic is when they are standing still and in range or CCed

If they are standing still and in range then the valk can attempt to trade with her FG attack skills to avoid damage if the mystic is using SA (she has 2 on 8 second CDs with relatively slow animations) however, because mystic attacks include lots of conal AoE; forward placed, circular AoE; and FG ignores, damage slips behind the block very often when attempting this. That, along with the fact that neither of the FG skills do enough damage on a low enough CD to outpace mystic healing, means that this strategy isn't viable

So that leaves the only way of getting damage in from getting a CC first. We will assume that both don't drop their CC immunity by accident so the only way to CC is grabbing. And even in this regard Valk is at a disadvantage, because on top of having a longer CC, Shorter range, and needing to be in neutral shield stance (not getting hit, moving, or in the animation of putting up shield) or preawaken to land the grab, the grab still fails, even if it lands, around 50% of the time If this is the case the valk can not burst them down before the mystic stands up and possibly counter grabs. Even if everything goes well, if the valk is hit by that obnoxious 30% slow they cannot attack fast enough to burst the mystic down before the CC ends.

Meanwhile, mystic can slow the valk to reduce their mobility and attack ability, they can use their suction instantly vs valk's 1s skill delay and 2s~infinity server delay to land an easy grab (and likely subsequent 1 combo because high AP), their grab doesn't fail 50% of the time after landing, they can more easily land hits in the neutral game (when both chars are moving around trying to get hits in) because the shape of their skills and FG ignore, they can out heal trade and chip damage, and because their attacks usually have high amounts of hits, they can lock valk into the blocking animation that renders them immobile and unable to use skills.

vs War (from what I know)
    assuming the same parameters as above.

From what I understand about war, the only way to reliably get in damage in the neutral game is slashing the dead used in the face of a mystic which I'm 90% sure would be an easy grab OR in the same situation of the mystic using a stationary SA. Unfortunately their awakening has only 1 FG skill to trade with on a 10s CD and that trading comes with the same drawbacks as valks. So, unless proven otherwise, they, like valk, need to rely on grab to secure the match.

While war is in a better position than valk in terms of landing the grab (more range, lower CD, grab resist ignore) From what I understand, even at high AP war cannot 1 combo mystic from grab. So even if they land the grab they don't even have a chance of winning off of a grab the first time (unless they have 100 maybe) or even the second if they do not get the second very soon after.

Meanwhile, mystic has all the same advantages as they had with valk with the only differences being that war has an I frame dash on 2s cd that can dodge damage/grabs, can sustain better with pulverize, and can counter mystic slow with their own slow.

#380 Netreiam, Apr 2, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2018