1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic is Trash Tier!

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Fhelalr, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Tradis

I main Mystic.

2. SumAussieCobber

So you presume i am something i am not lol... Man seriously.... So i will add to Tradis comment seeming he has an idea more to the point unlike your's...

(( dont forget Dragonize, Dragon rip Rage hammer, Landslide and flow sky rammer, fatal smash with flow strikethrough, dash buster, Silent step and flash step and double flash.))

((dont forget Adamantine, flow recoil slam, thunder pound, fist fury and twisted collision))

(( yeah i dont need to add to this unless you going to ignore what i have added))

The reason your done with this is because you dont want to adapt you want to the mindless mystic which nobody could stop again... Boring no fun in that mate! Grow dont be a sheep!

3. Tradis

Made the post on my phone. I was implying that there would be more than what I could remember, but to counter the claim of "none" is to prove "any".

That being said, thanks for completing the list.

My main contention with Farsay's statement is that they're making descriptive claims regarding Mystics (Mystics have no CC, FG, SA) that are demonstrably false, thus any normative or prescriptive claims and conclusions made supported by those claims are not sound and, therefore, are less worthy of consideration as those made with true descriptive claims, IE those that acknowledges the existence of CC, FG and SA in Mystic's skills.

4. ifDragon

I didn't know correcting your miss spelling for "metal" was white knighting. Wasn't really defending anybody, just pointed out that you kind of spelled your insult wrong. But hey everyone has there own opinions, all i can do is tell you what I was doing in the moment. Believe me or not it's your choice.

Also girls do exist on the internet, so that's some information for the future.

5. CrunchyDeath

It's combo capability has been easily cut in half. The abilities that you would actually use in a combo, and not just a straight up shield from cc are almost all free from super armor and frontal guard. People use the idea that there is more combo value now as an excuse, RELEARNING A CLASS DOESN'T MEAN THAT THERE IS MORE VARIATION IN COMBOS.Many of the abilities in awakening, back before the nerfs, could easily be chained into other routes of combo, where now to combo someone you are sitting back and waiting for an opening to do an even MORE cookie cutter combo (if you wanna do any damage at all) with no variation in it whatsoever. Not saying that mystic didn't need a nerf on infinite super, just that combo variation is lower.

There is a reason why they added Sea Burial back to the list of supers to use, cause the class was lacking super armors, and cause the class lacks damage. You literally have to add 2 defense debuffs in a combo for any damage to be done and a good % of the time they just get up in the middle of it.Wave orb is considered to be the highest dealing damage that mystic has and sits at a WHOPPING... 968%x7 LOL. Not to mention the ability is never used as a FG in the first place considering someone can just run past you and hit you out of it or worse start a combo from a grab.

What it really comes down to is its group potential, this class isn't made to kill people in GvG combat anymore its made to suck and slow. Real fun gameplay. Its use is there but was it what people signed up for when they created a mystic, considering other classes that actually had support written all over them and had been out since the creation of the game. I highly doubt it.

ifDragon and farsay like this.
  6. Elnyr

Fagrrior nerf when ?

7. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

You're really reaching.

8. SumAussieCobber

The fact your taking offence to me calling you a white knight shows what your thinking cobber ;)

What do girls have to do with anything? If your implying i am single you Sir are FAR from anything other then a troll and wasting your time trying to say i am single virgin blah blah like most kids accuse the person they so desperately want to annoy :D good luck mate you clearly need it cobber

9. ifDragon

I'm not sure, why you're so defensive about defending your misspelling. It would really be simplest if you just accepted your mistake. I'm really not defending anybody as i am just calling out your mistake to insult somebody while misspelling the insult. It really just leaves the hole insult kind of pointless if you can't word it right. You're only seeing me as white knighting because it appears that i'm taking the opposite side of the argument by calling you out. But in fact it's really just as simple as, you misspelled your insult and just looked the fool because of it.

Now it would be white knighting if I actually took a stance in this discussion and allying with a side and heavily defending it, but so far i really haven't put your statements of the current threat topic into question and going through the effort of proving them wrong. I would of put anyone here into question if they misspelled an insult so blatantly but since that's not the case you really got yourself to blame for me bothering you so much about this and being so defensive over a subject that could of been ended a lot sooner with you just accepting your mistake instead of making excuses.

TLDR; stop being a baby and just admit you misspelled "mental" as "metal" wrong and didn't bother to correct it.

10. Hypotermia

I agree. Mystic has lowest dmg output in game.

where she shines is at lower gear levels when her tankiness is more noticeable. But at higher AP levels her tankiness is irrelevant.
    I've fought pretty much all diffrent classes and players that got softcap or above and every scenario opposite class had more dmg. Im not saying it was impossible to win but fact is that mystic has worst dmg in game and her tankiness isn't really there.

I fought against striker with 235AP and that point i had 253 AP. Strikers full combo killed me or left me at 1-5% HP. My combo left striker with 10-15% hp.

Mumnoch, ifDragon and Pkmdz like this.
  11. Blusurfer

You're missing the point? As I see it, Mystic can CC you to death and kill you with a continual barrage of smaller damage. If you want a class that can one shot them Mystic isn't the one.

12. ifDragon

That used to be her job but these cc changes made that a lot harder for her to do and not die in the process.

Mumnoch likes this.
  13. Blusurfer

Ah okay, thanks for the set straight ifDragon.

14. Cedricu

What are you talking about, whenever i fight a mystic i cant do sh**t because of the stun cc chain. She doesnt have huge nukes like other chars but she can slowly dps u while u lie on the ground or get stuned most of the fight. If i miss my combo against a good mystic most of the time im dead.
    She's not that trash as some ppl claim imo.

15. Beeso

Plz buff mystic and nerf everyone else.

Danke

16. esyr

hello my class is the worst trash one all others class are op af

17. Mumnoch

Thanks for posting this OP, the one Mystic and myself left in my guild agree with your points. The rest of our Mystic's rerolled. We also face a disportionate amount of "hate" (in brackets because I don't think our guildies hate us lol, just dislike the class from the past) from people because of how the Mystic played in the past.

I believe this hate is due to the suk that we have. In node wars/group PVP it's a powerful tool for other people (not Mystic) to kill people. The problem is, players on the receiving end only see that they die often when caught in the Mystic's vacuum and so blame Mystic's for their deaths. They are either ignorant or willfully ignorant to the actual cause of their death. Mystic's would be irrelevant in PVP for small and large scale if they no longer had their vacuum, which a lot of people fail to see. Personally I would gladly give up vacuum, as if they took it away from us I think this community would finally agree Mystic's in their current form are garbage and need a buff.

If they buffed all the dmg of Mystic by 10% this could bring us up in line with the other tanks/classes in time to kill our opponent. Alternately they could buff the reblam skills by 15% dmg, Sea Burial by 15%, and Wave Orb by 15%. Either a flat 10% damage increase or a 15% damage increase to all 3 of those skills would give us the ability to be equal to other classes.

Melbur, farsay and Pkmdz like this.
  18. Bestkk

Bestkk EU

Buff mystic because some steam player with 240 ap who isn't even sofcaped said so.

19. Pkmdz

Prejudiced against steam players or something lol?

Mumnoch likes this.
  20. Mumnoch

So I posted this to another thread but it is relevant here for your comment too. In EU on the BDO e-sports (LUL on BDO being balanced enough to be a esport game) here is the results of multiple Mystic's fighting in a 2v2 tournament recently.

1st match was Waterboard (Mystic 567) and kuno (551) VS FXPXD (Mystic 565) and Berserker (568). Waterboard's team lost 0/4. 2nd match Waterboard (567) and kuno (551) VS Wiz (530) and Rgr (522). Waterboard's team won 4/0. War (559) and DK (551) VS Wit (565) and Deone (Mystic 560). Deone won 1/4, Deone (Mystic) finally got 1 kill. FXPXD (565) and Ber (568) VS Wiz (530) and Rgr (522). FXPXD's team won 4/0 with the Mystic getting 2 kills, 1 via KS.

Do you notice anything Bestkk? All these Mystic's were above soft cap and most of the time they had the GS advantage over their opponent and yet they still only got 1-2 kills per 4 (5 in 1 case) round matches. Only 3 kills total out of dozens of fights.

So no, it's not some steam player with 240 AP. It's over soft capped Mystic's being nothing more than suk bot's while their lower GS partner's kill. No one wants to play a class who's only use is to hit 1 skill every 20 seconds to suck people in so other people can kill them. No one thinks this is a fun way to play. Mystic's need a damage buff. Mystic's deserve a damage buff. What's your agenda for continuing to try and spread false information about this?

alastersan likes this.