1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic = MYSTAKE

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Forgotten Fables, Jul 2, 2020.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

u can throw mud all over the sandbox if u want or we can try to have normal discussion, up to you.

2. Hypotermia

Beyond broken XDDD Rofl made my day.

Dragon Maw max dmg range is around 28m + extension of 10m with frost step. Absolute max range is 30m+10m but it wont deal max dmg from absolute range. With massive wind up time and long animation when attack is actually executed yet alone this skill cannot one shot players unless player has low dp or playes extremely squishy class.

I just love how players come up their delusions based on limited information / knowledge. This skill is good and bad at the same time. When Guardian is let fully charge it up and let just do her thing sure it deals good dmg. In 1v1 mostly un-usable without e buff and in large scale good luck starting to use this in middle of players you will get insta grabbed and killed. Tho it has situational usage just like all the Guardian skills because they're too slow.

Also hardest hitting ability is Searing Fang -> Flow Suppress which also is slow af and first skill is unprotected.

Also Dragon's Maw is FG meaning if she start charging this at range her FG will get blown apart faster you can get fully charged and used, because FG on Guardian is as weak as any other classes. Q block is only strong enough to absorb multiple hits from range or melee but FG gets blown with 1-2 hits.

Players who really think that Guardian DPS is actually better than most classes are so freaking wrong. Most classes will flat out out DPS her with faster animations meaning they have much more flexibility and potential to adjust things depending on situation but when Guardian uses skill she is committed to it and because of that she can be predicted what she does next. And because the latest dmg taken increase she can't even properly do skills due the fact that she gets blown apart from range faster than her animations start meaning the big hitters are not usable in certain situations and requires Guardian to time everything according info that she has.

While i do agree that Guardian needed adjustments like Prime Claw Reveal 100% was ridiculous and nerf was fine but absolute claw reveal nerf was pointless. It already hit like wet noodle and 100% barely did anything so it was worthless change.
    Then her slow needs nerf but generally slows in this game are cancerous mechanic and should be changed

I have fought anywhere from 1v1 to 20v20 / RBF things on my Guardian and i have seen what skilled players do to Guardians and seen what classes like Rangers / Archers / Succession Wizards just do in large scale from safe distance and they can do things as well or better than Guardian. Then i have seen noobs and how they react to Guardian which is leave her alone and let her do everything at backline. Succession Ranger for example is far above Guardian when it comes down dealing dmg and killing players. So why aren't you complaining about it?

Nubek and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  3. Spartakatz

lol don't write huge essays that nobody reads man.

there is a reason why a HUGE FLOOD of guardians got swamped into rbfs and nodewars. don't be ridiculous, everyone knows it's broken, don't even try to blablabla out of it with "but it's slow!" shits lol

they can also grind with 20-30ap less at high end spots than everyone else.

but you know what? no problem, hashashin is about to come out. BDO can't afford to leave any older class better than the current one.

4. Spartakatz

succession ranger has zero protection, unlike your class which has superb protection. also she has no grab, has no safe disengage.

all your stuff you mention is ok for melee class, but adding range to it is ridiculous. you have to compare to rangers and archers shows how stupid it is even.

Wollbert likes this.
  5. Blitzball

Succession Ranger can just spam Blasting Gust to moove herself insanely fast while doing tons of dmg and knockdown if the cooldown is up :D

6. Ahri-

Succ ranger is basically a free kill if you're not a bot lmao

7. Hypotermia

1v1 and wars are different worlds. She might be bad in 1v1 but she is goddess in wars

Distaken and PeaceInChaos like this.
  8. Ahri-

Ya since most witchzards and guardians have 0 game sense and only know how to spam abilities a ranged unprotected class can sit in range and **** damage instead of getting tp'd/meteor'ed on by a wizard and dying instantly

9. WhySoSeeryus

so a wizard (with game sense) should teleport in and possibly suicide to attempt to kill a ranger?

i mean, its not like it aint done, but, its more of a rbf "i dun care what happens to me approach" than actual war behavior (where they actually need you alive)

10. Ahri-

would be a great if wizard had an instant cast ranged stiff into kd ability that would 1 shot the ranger

oh wait...

Other than that, say if the ranger is doing "broken damage" killing it would be beneficial for your team eh? You're just one of the other 80 staff/guardians who cares?

#30 Ahri-, Jul 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  11. WhySoSeeryus

can u read? method might work, but is it worth suiciding PA and heal over that one ranger that might not even die? :)

there are way more suitable classes to smack that ranger in the backline.

12. Ahri-

Too bad your class pushes them all out of the meta then

13. WhySoSeeryus

ah, i see. this is another "succ wizard needs nerfs" take :D

i agree on that one, but im not playing one.

14. sajdas

being awakening wizard on this forums is hard because everyone assume and accuse you of being succ wizard xD

Distaken and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  15. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

there is no reason to play awakening wizard. everyone playing it lost the plot completly

16. sajdas

im not a wizard anymore (valk for now), but i actually found awakening more fun than succession, outplaying with the pet cc gives some sort of satisfaction when happen successfuly (even better in the middle of the enemy combo)

17. WhySoSeeryus

i do agree with you, dont get me wrong, but that is exactly why im trying to get it balanced and viable. solution is not just to "reroll".

18. Xenon

Um... why would you teleport in on a ranged class when you're both ranged classes?

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  19. WhySoSeeryus

Their ranged cc and backwards movement is faster and better than your own.

20. Amodin

This has to be one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen in a discussion/debate about something. "Hey, don't make your logical point - we won't read it anyways, this is all about emotion!"

Dumbest **** ever. Try reading it first instead of spewing out ignorance.