1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic = MYSTAKE

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Forgotten Fables, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

there is no logic in justify guardian, so waste of time to read this

2. Ahri-

Are you implying that before succession, wizard didn't push every other class alongside your female counterpart?

My dude, them meta has been PA **** aoe spam since forever

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

ah ok, u r then one of the guys that would be ok with my class having PA, heal and autoattack.

(oddly enough im for the PA nerf also. chaining should be prevented and class should be given tools to survive outside of it in mass fights)

4. Amodin

There doesn't have to be any justification, that post was about logical discussion and how mechanics actually work for <insert class here>.
    The point of my post wasn't even about Guardians - and would apply to common sense. Try applying that in everyday life, and feel free to choose a topic. That's the point - he presented logic and was told it would be ignored for the simple fact of its length (irrelevant) not because of what was said (relevant).

5. Nubek

Imagine being a brainlet who imply that guardian is still broken after nerf loool.

6. Hypotermia

What do you need protection for as succession ranger?

You have jump which lets you disengage against guardian very easily.

Besides this game is not about 1v1. Balance has always been meant to be around wars / large scale. Succession ranger is one of the best there when it comes down killing players.

"adding range" Guardian has one skill with mid range which also is slow af and only used in specific situations.

Lets compare this to ranged classes.

Most ranged skills have far longer range than 30m. For example Archer had some with like 50-60m range. Ranger also has easily over 30m range in multiple skills.

BDO has been in state where ranged classes are far superior alongside iframe high classes. SA/FG based classes have been in bad state for very long time and this is not exception to guardian. Sure she can get high kill counts when she is left alone but the moment opponent players are aware of guardian she becomes nothing but typical melee class thats ****. Yet alone the fact that she takes now far more dmg than any other class in game and easily dies within 0.1seconds when focused.

7. Ahri-

damn if its about large scale balance how come there are only three and a half classes viable in largescale

Ex Dee

Distaken likes this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

cmon....

[​IMG]

Distaken likes this.
  9. Hypotermia

Its funny how players still think that blob vs blob is only part of large scale and only classes that do that well are only viable.

In wars there is a lot of different roles and things that classes can do and what they cant do. Something like staffies been always the very best op mandatory for blob vs blob meanwhile they fell short in skirmishing and 1v1.

Are you only seeing classes that gets aoe kills? Or are you even trying to understand that there is plenty other roles and a lot depends on guild and tactics that guilds uses.

Ninjas, Kunos, Maehwas, Musas are excellent for skirmishing and eliminating one to few players in quick succession and especially coming to aid really fast.

Biggest reason why players complain balance is the fact that they think each class should do exactly same which is blob vs blob and can't see anything else.

You're saying only half the classes are viable. Do tell me what classes are not viable and why.
    Good argument. Do tell me which class takes more dmg than her? You should know how much stationary classes get raped in blob vs blob. Now there is plenty of classes that do a lot more DPS than Guardian yet they're quite lot faster and have iframes. They might not have as big AOE range as Guardian but they sure 1-2 shot high geared players while being heavily undergeared.

10. WhySoSeeryus

I can tell u that stationary classes with less hp and way weaker blocks and less mobility and less iframes for sure get more damage than guardians. ;)

11. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

lol thats BS about a warrior gravedigging alone doing 90% of your HP as a 382DP guardian lmao

12. Hypotermia

13. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

14. Hypotermia

No need for logs when we know in fact that every patch DP becomes more and more irrelevant and its been so for 2 years now. If you think DP is worth something then feel free to think so but contact me when you get to big boy numbers with pens and caphra levels and tell me if your opinion changed =)

Basically after class modifier changes week or was it 2 ago <insert class here> 270-300AP and they hit 50-100% of your HP bar with one skill against 380-420DP. Many classes now hit as hard as guardian with a lot faster animations. Previously it was closer to each other in terms of DPS now slower classes have fallen more.

Like staffies just use 200% insta one shot groups of ppl now. Even in siege wounding them for 9-10k HP

#54 Hypotermia, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  15. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

No i think you are wrong, most likely there is some sort of bug that allow to bypass DP at all ( that sorc with 100AP was perfect example) or its knockdown+critical+back attack at same time calculating wrong, but PA don't give a fck about bugs until its come out by mass media dramma, so its kinda gonna stay until damage logs become a thing.

16. Hypotermia

Dont know anything about such thing but crit and back attacks do stack so does crit and down. Anyhow dmg was increased massively since class modifier changes

17. reconkangas

I have a little bit of Bias here since I main a Mystic since she came out.
    SHE IS and always will be to me not only my favorite class but one of the best /smoothest in BDO but not without some serious drawbacks.
    #1 due to all the original nerfs she had received specific to reduction in Magic Dp (while massively increasing damage of magic classes)
    #2 original removal of attack/movement speed of 2% as well as a change in add ons.
    #3 removal of certain safe engages as well as removal or fix of invincibility on wolfs frenzy.

Her damage in awakening was never that high and she needs some major gear to be able to get into small and med scale, large scale is just not her bag. She doesn't have the ability to do much for anyone in large scale unless your DP meme and just doing slows/vacuum. Essentially as a mystic in large scale that cant kill anything with Full DP and she has no group heals or anything useful in her kit she is last on the list for seige or anything.

Then we talk about succesion a mystic with gear and AP in succesion is a VERY scarry 1v1 class as well as limited 1vX and small scale if your rocking 281+ap and 360+dp that is a serious contender. BUT that gear on any other class is friggin stupid tough. This is what it takes to play the above class to its potential.

Now our guild is getting back into node wars and 3 weeks ago before we lost coupons I switched to a valk in part becouse the valk is more suitable for med and large scale seige especially with my gear works better in what we need.

The other reason why i switched is not becouse i am giving up on the class I love its simple becouse of PA/KAKAO. I love mystic succesion but the "PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT" bug that self CC'S your mystic when using shards killed the class completely.
    This bug has been known since succesion came out there is several threads on this one of which I posted a video on it. They refuse to fix it for whatever reason and it is too little to late.
    I will still play her but not to the level that I have been.

RIP YuShuMubai my main..
    I will be waiting out there if PA/KAKAO ever pull there heads our of there collective @Sses

farsay and Forgotten Fables like this.
  18. Forgotten Fables

I feel ya. This is just sad.:(

19. Ghostrack

20. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

"warrior gravedigging does 90% of guardians HP so heres a video of a sorc I dont know the gear of getting OW>GD" warrior got increased damage to sorcs as well so if thats a 382 sorc I bet guardian takes a ton less. Idrk what youre trying to argue when I created the post saying warrior damage needs nerfs >_>