1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic = MYSTAKE

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Forgotten Fables, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Vortexii

You need to get on the Boycott bandwagon and stop purchasing, promoting, or even playing the game. Pearl Abyss has absolutely no reason to deal with your issues. They are focused on yet another "new class" and they could care less about you, the money you spent, or the time you invested.

Fearless V likes this.
  2. Tronkun

I remember 2 years ago when people complaining about how broken was mistic, 2 years in the future people will cry how trash is guardian etc xd

3. Forgotten Fables

I hear ya. These things have a way of sorting themselves out. Karma is powerful.
    While they focus on their "new class", frustrated players will focus on a "New MMO", and in time Black Desert will be another forgotten MMO, in the history of forgotten MMOs, and players could care less about them, the time and energy put into BDO development, or the employees fired pushing this unbalanced mess of a game in a broken state and not fixing the classes and taking care of their current playerbase.

4. Ghostrack

With succesion there is now 40 classes to balance? i dont think pearl abyss could balance this game even of they wanted to any more i also think thatr removing rerol coupons from the pearl shop was just to cover up the lack of balance they probably think that if 90% of the players base isnt playing succ wizard that means its balanced.

5. peanut777

Buff mystic NOW! especially awakened, its such a trash pointless pile of garbage, and this is the nicest thing anyone can say about it!

6. Vortexii

Hush, Mystic is fine. You just need to accept many classes are a "counter to it".

7. Hypotermia

"counter to it"

Ok so increase mystic magic dr by 200.

Sry to say but mystic is in **** state and all is thanks to 1IQ devs and negative IQ community

peanut777 likes this.
  8. Vortexii

That's exactly right. That statement is to mock to all those negative IQ people who stated Magic Based classes should just accept it's a "counter to them" instead of fixing it.

9. Forgotten Fables

08-15-2020 - Two more "Fixes" have come and gone, and its still a mess.
    They acknowledged that the technology on their side (or lack there of..) was screwing up Mystics iFrames.
    So let me get this straight. You made a class, didn't test it properly, didn't have stable technology to make it work properly, and still decided to release it anyways in a broken state?