1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic succ. Delayed for rework. + old preview

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Aurasormr, Feb 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Monsieur

there is no reason to take rage hammer, thunderpound or scissor kick then since they lose either CC or frontal guard.....
    am i supposed to use succ for hidden claw and iron fist fury now? what a joke lol

farsay, Life2v, T800 and 2 others like this.
  2. The_Lord

it's obvious what they are doing here, mystic has been op for so long they just trying to milk some money with rerolls. Even tho she isn't op anymore atleast in kr i know there are still alot of crazy high geared mystic ,it almost looks like they made her succ so trash on purpose to make people reroll at this point lol.

Blitzball, T800 and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  3. DafuqYouLookinAt

Reroll/Fotm train will always and forever be a planned cash grab. That's why it's best to just find a class you like and play it.
    You don't have to spend money in doing so either, the route could take longer depending on if you're struggle to find that "perfect fit" of a class.

I'm sticking my awakening but will consider trying succession just out of curiousity.

On a personal note, I think moving forward with the class would've been a better route than to go backwards back into pre-awakening with "succession" - meaning to actually create a 2nd awakening. Sure, pre-awak has this and that but the purpose of awakening is to awaken and evolve your class. The roots of pre-awak are an important foundation of the class but completely going back to it isn't my kinda style. Even something like giving players the options to take different skill tree routes with upgrades on x skill would've been cool too? (x-x" I might just be spoiled to other MMORPG's job advancement systems but kek

alastersan likes this.
  4. T800

[​IMG]

They really butchered this class with Succession. Picking skills that no one used just for the sake of this skill:

[​IMG]

And this terrible animations:
    Pre-awakening:
    [​IMG]

Succession:

[​IMG]
    Looks like people might experience seizure playing this class Succession.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was skeptical before about Mystic back in November giving her 50/50 chance of being better than Awakening: https://community.blackdesertonline...n-your-primary-kit.497006/page-3#post-2399672
    But i did not expected this.

#24 T800, Feb 6, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    Songo™ likes this.
  5. ghoulz666

lol thunderpound lost it's FG?

I hardly ever bothered with tornado kick or others like that Q + back.

Why not twisted collision...? I guess the devs were too lazy to do anything with flows, so they picked trash like LMB + back or Q + back.

Know how many people were sold on the class when it first came out because of Q?

Blitzball, Monsieur and T800 like this.
  6. Asterotis

Welp, no touching it unless Mystic gets the Witchard treatment and gets buffs and FG/SA back. (I'll get the outfit though.) I'd also like Twisted Collision to get it's SA back... not fair that Striker gets to keep it.

Vodky and T800 like this.
  7. Nelkuran

What's the point of a succession that takes away more than it gives? Might as well just stay pre-awakened...or roll to another class, which seems their plan with Guardian now existing.

T800 and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.
  8. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

will probably get buffed like wiz/witch succession did

9. warriors

In global lab?
    0 feedback for Mystic and >20 feedback for wiz / witch

upload_2020-2-7_4-41-57.png

Blitzball likes this.
  10. eddie972e

what discord is this?

11. Songo™

we got DMG like we wanted, sadly they deleted our speed, CC and SA/FG - amazing trade off.
    it seems awa > succ

12. Aurasormr

Attached Files:

Songo™ likes this.
  13. Hypotermia

WORST SUCCESSION OUT THERE. Only way it would be useful any situation if the dmg was out of the charts. Lets say 5x more than guardian per hit then it would be viable. Typical PA move **** you

Dema and Songo™ like this.
  14. The_Lord

even if we get buffs with added protection, protection isn't the issue although yes it is quite hilariously bad how the entire succ kit is unprotected compared to the previous succ that came out on lahn which is entirely protected, but it's the skills they picked, they literally took every single useless pre awakened skills that no one used or had locked and throw them in with no protection and minimal changes, and the 3 best pre awakened skills that we got actually got nerfed LOL , no cc on scisor kick and rage hammer, and no fg on thunderpound, what kind of joke is this ??? on top of losing all our mobillity with no tripple dash , no tranquility, our big succ dmg skills also consume 30 shards on top of that ??? our 2 awakening skills that we keep do not have their flows so it's gonna deal less dmg ... buffs can't fix any of this, they need to start over with something completely different lol.

Asterotis likes this.
  15. Hypotermia

Agree with this.

They need to delete all the skills and rework whole kit. There is no synergy between skills and most of them are skills that are just BAD on design level.

They need to buff martial spirit recovery by 500%, remove most martial spirit spenters.
    Give more mobility, give more healing and give more protection and delete half of the skills and replace them with better ones.

Or just flat out delete the succession from mystic and buff awakening and be done with it. Most Pre awk skills are not working well together so whats the point?

Dema likes this.
  16. Blitzball

Damage isn't even that good compared to speed animation and lack of protections.
    Or simply compared to others classes successions.

17. Vodky

Mystic succession is a joke: no mobility, less healing skills, no protections and some useless skills that you lock in pvp. All of it making me wondering about the point of releasing a succession for the Mystic if it's not for the new skin.
    Maybe in PVE, it have somewhat more damage but it's not viable in pvp. Look like there is no choice, the mystics should stay on the awakening.
    At least, there will be no babycrying player claiming that mystic succession is too strong.

Dema likes this.
  18. Asterotis

Meanwhile Witchard once again gets buffs.

19. warriors

Global lab discord.
    You can see all buff / nerf here and no one talk about mystic.
    It's full wiz witch baby cry

20. Hypotermia

mind sharing the link i wanna go cry

alastersan likes this.