1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mystic Succession Costume Set - What do you think it'll look like?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by DafuqYouLookinAt, Dec 10, 2019.

1. DafuqYouLookinAt

:oThis is something I thought of while I was drawing. What do you think Mystic's succession costume will look like?
    Obviously her succession has not released yet but I wanted to bring up a curious thought I had.

I am hoping for something that flows well with her martial arts skills. Armor would be amazing too! Something mature, spicy and confident to match her personality and style. Ooo dragon scale gear, maybe? Glowing, water-effect fists?

If we get a cape I kinda hope this time we'll get a long one. We could do without one just fine.
    Ahon looks great on her if only that lil dagger didn't exist on it...

#1 DafuqYouLookinAt, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Acurapassion likes this.
  2. eddie972e

like trash, she never gets anything good:(

Life2v and Acurapassion like this.
  3. DafuqYouLookinAt

Hahah let em know eddie, let em know x-x"

Edit: We do get missed quite often! I hope the succession skills are nice too. Still though, I really enjoy my awakening...

#3 DafuqYouLookinAt, Dec 11, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    Acurapassion likes this.
  4. Acurapassion

Yes! This please. I hate how so many outfits / armors are basically glorified lingerie... Please give us some more mature options that actually fit the class.

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.
  5. DafuqYouLookinAt

-nod nod- Agreed! :] I like a mix of costumes for my Mystic. It's nice to switch things up.

Look at Brawler from Tera for instance...
    I wouldn't even mind if we had more armor costumes like this too. I'd still prefer more full-body fits though.
    Capture.JPG

6. Bunnyrivenluver

I dont even care for succession at all for all classes I just want the outfits lol

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.
  7. DafuqYouLookinAt

Lol I feel that, I'm really big on cosmetics too. I want big damage numbers though so I care about whether or not something will affect my class.

I disagree with PA when they announced succession to be a second awakening. I find it more as an enhancement to an existing skill(s).
    Second awakening to me would be - we wouldn't be limited to one or the other, we'd have access to our entire skill tree if we had the sp to upgrade.
    Every game is different in how they operate buuuuut every MMO I've ever played that had multiple tabs for pre-awakening > 1st advancement > 2nd advancement > etc.

TLDR: I'm hyped to see succession costume though and would also hope that the succession serves to be worthy. RIP Banha awakening... ;-;

8. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

i am not very excited with the succession thing, mystic was god awful before awakening came, and since succession takes a lot from pre awakening i am not holding my breath, they just destroyed the class, which is fine, i dont play the game anymore.

9. DafuqYouLookinAt

We have a long wait ahead for her succession ;-; I disagree that she is god awful in general, she does have her strong points but she's incredibly nerfed to what it feels like she has lost the pieces of what the class is. I understand your feelings and feel the same to a degree. I think I'll try succession once it arrives but I really do enjoy awakening.

Jessy Jess likes this.