1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Accessory Marketplace Run By Events

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TeRRoRibleOne, Jul 31, 2018.

1. 2Cents

Just make sure your spending habits correlate to the effort from the devs.

2. elgen

See my first post in the thread.

3. Claydough

Here’s how to fix the issue

Cut the value by 1/3 (so about 30 mil for tungrade)

Make pre orders 100%

Quadruple the drop rates and add things like ogre ring to regular areas (like plia ku or somthing instead of sicil)
    This includes events, as well as equal drops from boxes, not 10% chance to roll an ogre or somthing

The design of the market place is great, one of my fav things about the game

However, the whole system comes crashing down when supply drops too low and inflation becomes too high

The game is setup in a way that forces you to use the market place to get gear, and it relys on people to sell enough of said gear

RageAgainst and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  4. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

Second problem:

The people who grind for accessories need to also feel like they will make enough hard silver to make up for long lulls between drops.

RageAgainst likes this.
  5. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

See every reply @SnakeAttack gave you and the one I gave as well.

6. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

Do more Sea hunting, that will for sure make
    "NA Accessory Marketplace Run By Events" less,

So bad move from PA to make Sea hunting like this, some time ago you had to grind / life skill 2-4h to get money for tungrad / ogre that was avalaible on market, soon you will sea hunt 4h for pre-ordering item not avalaible on market. Not everyone could afford buying 100 ogre rings per month few months ago, now even casual can do that because you guys went full crazy on NA with Sea hunt.

Check how many ogres got sold since release and compare it against current sea hunt payouts... gg.

#26 Miiz, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

One positive aspect of the event driven economy is that it greatly benefits to new players.

8. TeRRoRibleOne

Literally has ZERO TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. @Alterist plz delete is comment, if he wants to cry about sea monsters he can do it in those threads.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  9. elgen

More then relevant it points to the fact that players are choosing to do some thing else and simply preorder the item instead. The problem is those that items are two rare to loot. It that players would rather spend less time making more raw silver doing some thing else. And for every person doing that it's one less person producing items for himself and others.

Players that are producing those items are not getting even 1/3 of the items true value in silver if they choose it. Some takes the time me make a sailboat to sell for 200 mil and it gets preordered for 2 bil.The drop rate is not the problem. Players getting spoon fed event items and tons of easy silver is. Now getting some thing rare is not a achievement it's some thing that people feel they are entitled to.

10. RP Tzuyu

u know why the mp prices for those dropped??? it was after the big ban wave...
    now that the storm has calm down, people are hacking again and prices go up

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

it does have to to with the fact why there is nothing to buy except for high preorders.

12. ambyentlight

The markets also run by bots with them huge seamonster payouts that snipe basicly all the ones shown.

13. Pkmdz

Bu...bu..butt the drop for yellow accessories was increased by an entire 0.0002%! Why aren't you making the sick gains?

14. D-text

There is one big problem with marketplace in this game.

In normal MMO, you have to grind mobs, getting drops, selling them, getting money, then spending this money for other items and so on.

In BDO 50% or more people staying afk procesing, getting money, people getting rich, but there is not enough people who can grind items to put them on market. Drop rate is **** in this game, and demand on items is high that people will to spent 7kkk for Ogre tri.
    In fact BDO is the first my MMO where you have money, but you cant buy anything, or buying items take months

RageAgainst likes this.
  15. Platinia

I feel since the change of the Drops in Valencia i had 0 gold Drop at Basilisk and Cresent.
    if you go grind and have 0 reward (ok the trashloot) but no "wow i droped somtings" cool, i can try to make somtings to tri.
    This burnout the ppl and with hot sommer i feel like hmm i go grind, or i just put the fish Character to work.

RageAgainst likes this.
  16. Marvix

Imho the drop rates on rare accs are too low for it to be worth farming sometimes. I understand stuff like tungrad earring/neck/belt/valtarra are in more profitable places (but if you are farming those zones, you probably have good money and want to keep the accs to yourself to upgrade?), but accs like basilisk belt or ogre rings/laytenn have terrible drop rates, and are dropped in terrible farming spots, so as a player it feels very boring and unrewarding to farm those. I'd rather farm the silver in a zone that I like (can't stand Basis for example) and try my luck at the mysterious belt/necklace at blacksmith, and if I get the drops I wanted try to upgrade them, than staying 2-3 hours in basis and having nothing to show for it except some of those rings and rocava armors.
    Also, I don't understand why did they make forest ronaros ring and even the narc accs that way, I think I'd help if those were a bit better on upgrade on the AP side (maybe a 2-3-2-3 kind of ap upgrade if you don't want straight 3-3-3-3-3), as maybe more people would try to get them and there would be more viable choices.