1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA can't even kill Offin first root a friday night

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Smileybones, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Offin needs a serious nerf as NA server wasn't able to kill a single root first day of the week-end, where we have more active players than during the week.

Please reduce again massively HP of Offin roots and Offin HP.

iller, Vashy and AlwaysSaltyAF like this.
  2. DCoVeR

problem with Offin is ppl coming with alt chars instead of mains, but Im not suprise due to losing exp and crystals vs him, it should be just exp or delete any death penalty from him. Next thing is his super stupid mechanics while you fighting offin and root is like half time in iframe , fu stupid

RoakOriginal likes this.
  3. Fhelalr

Lol why are you guys giving feedback? Whatever do what you want. Don’t expect any changes though.

Simply put it, we just done have as many players doing this cancer boss as we did when it’s first release. Game is dying period

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Must be why we got already nerfs to Offin and also a test server...

People like you have been claiming that the game is dying for 2 years already.

5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

^this

it can be killed, people dont wanna risk it.

6. Andaro

Ambassador

Personally I would say keep the difficulty, but add some more loot to his drops, I.e. Incentivize him more.

This is where I think all World Bosses should be this difficult, but at the same time all world bosses should have their own complete set of armor with their name on it. You could wear mix & match pieces for the standard set effect, but also get an extra set effect for wearing all the pieces from that boss, and each Boss would have its own type of set special set effect....

This would mean Helm, Armor, Gloves, Boots, Mainhand, Awakening, and OffHand for each world Boss. 4-part armor set effect, 3-part weapon set effect, and +7-SamePart Special Set Effect

Each Boss Armor and Weapon would have appearances that compliment that Boss....dressed in Karanda gear, you're all feathery and fluffy.....in your Kzarka gear you're all tentacally,.....

World Boss Gear should then, also, be a tier above Field Boss Gear, with, naturally, higher base stats.

....or....they could do what they be done with the Dragon in Drieghan and give every world boss a Baby Pet version that could drop....such that Kzarka and Vell could drop an eggsac that hatches a mini Kzarka or Vell....Karanda could drop an egg that hatches a mini Karanda,....Kutum and Nouver could have little eggs that hatch into mini Kutum and mini Nouver.....Pets

#6 Andaro, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  7. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Boss system is trash. I still wonder why people even bother even after we get ignore so many times by the devs.

Nocturnus and Life2v like this.
  8. AlwaysSaltyAF

I miss doing Offin. I skip him til he fixed.

9. ManlyBeard

What’s wrong? Thought you were so elite from all ur trash talking that you could solo Offin

10. Thranduil

If reward is not big enough for players to care going with their best toon/gear don't ask for hp nerf so you can kill it with a handfull of people with asula and duo gear.

Kzarka is so easy/near and the weapon is as good if not better as offin, so either devs make offin much more profitable or players won't go.

11. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Well i have an alt there as many ppl, why should i risk crystals when hes not goin to die anyway, or worse, not even leave his tree. I know when everyone is like me bothing will change, but lets face it. It will not change

Anyway i dont get it why offin is only 3 times a week and so hard to kill when he offers only a mainhand thats not berter than kz, and kz shows up like 10times a day and throws boxes around like its worth nothing

12. Jikiboo

The problem isnt that there aint enough players... It's just that most people use alts with crappy stuff to kill Offin... If People used main chars. Most bosses wouldnt be problem.

They need to remove death penalties if you die on boss. That would allow people to use their mains. Atm people might lose way more than they can get if they use their mains

13. Solsi

That's not the biggest problem. You can use Tears to avoid EXP loss. Like most players, I have hundreds of Elion's Tears from various events.

The issue is JIN crystals potentially breaking if you die. They're worth hundreds of millions. No boss loot ever can make up for loosing a JIN glove crystal for example.

To avoid it, you have to use back-up&duplicate gear with cheaper crystals. I think that's to much work for most people, making like x2 TET Bheg's only for one boss lol. Than they rather just you go on some alt and save travelling time.

If they removed both EXP loss and crystal loss though, people would probably be more inclined to come on their mains.

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

See there are some people that understand and deserve only some form of communication and there is the rest of the people. You're not very subtle are you.

15. Jikiboo

well thats what i basicly said. Remove death penalties if you die on boss. Was generally referring to all losses. crystal/exp etc.
    This would be easy to do with such simple thing as make boss emit some kind "aura" that gives nearby players buff that prevent's death penalty. That way they don't have to rework whole mechanic or so... just add simple skill/buff. that either boss gives to players or then player gets it for lets say 30sec- 60sec by hitting boss once and then it refreshes every time you hit boss.

Smileybones likes this.
  16. Boink

The big problem is that they design the World Bosses with their base population of S.Korea where every player base is at the same timezone and 1 year ahead of NA/EU player base gear wise.

About the alt that is the only answer to the recent changes. I was happy to bring my main prior to changes where the roots gets killed fast enough so the boss don't go on rage mode. Now it takes 10+ minutes where he goes to rage fits and can potentially one shot a 300 DP player.

The only reason why we getting these failed updates is because the majority of the design team is at S.Korea where they get their database. Only 2 of the 7 world bosses are getting killed in N.A. I can only assume it is the same in E.U. We all need to be thankful though without the S.Korean Dev team working on global updates we can never have rewards for lvl 64. Come on! I'm so close i'm three levels away!

iller likes this.
  17. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

I am very much the same.

18. Jikiboo

yeah in KR version there is quite a lot 63lvls etc... so its reasonable to get 64lvl rewards... especially since if its TIMED REWARD?!?! :D

19. iller

Okay, I'll bite... What If: those Alts... are their HUNTING artisans?, IE: the only ones who can wield the Prof/Artisan muskets that'll cut through the 2nd phase Shield?

If you never actually did all the hunting quests in this game, and don't understand why you'd want to sequester that activity to something besides your money-making Main, then don't even bother responding to this plz. But the TL;DR version is: Those stupid legs still need a Nerf in HP!

#19 iller, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    RengerEl likes this.
  20. RengerEl

That Friday night Offin is 3am Saturday morning on the east coast, hardly prime time for killing a boss, especially Offin. The only Offin that has a chance of having a root dying is the Thursday one. They need to remove his penalties, remove his enrage timer, or increase the despawn delay.