1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA/EU Feedback Library - Winning Ideas

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Idhren

Wait ? What ?

2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Is this a joke? I mean even t9 donkey would fit better into bdo world.

3. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

They probably had a brainstorming meeting to come up with new and different ideas. Those notes got sent to the devs desk on accident.

Seriously, though. Resizing boats, dolphin mounts. This long-awaited sea expansion could not look any worse. Bigger ships, better sea pvp battles would have satisfied the sea community. This is the last straw for many who waited this long.

They wanted pve to be its own unique thing so... shai
    They wanted sea to be its own unique thing so... great ocean stupidity

Patrik2991 likes this.
  4. Asterotis

AAU is looking prreeeeeeeetty good right now from the PTS

jrs1 likes this.
  5. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

October winning ideas have been posted!

We are proud to see that many ideas and suggestions voted by the community have been actually implemented during the last year, it is more than expected and made all of us very happy.

Despite it is very hard to keep tracking all ideas that developers take into consideration every month, many of them are implemented even without notice due to the workload and updates' speed, so the library is even more useful and powerful than what it looks!
    Thanks to our Ambassadors Librarians it is updated as fast and accurate as possible after every week's patch notes.

It's been confirmed that the list is always under developers' wings, and they are really thankful to have such a well-organized tool provided by players. We can't be happier than this.

Keep up with the process guys, thank you!

6. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

This hasn't been my experience at all, and I've been playing since launch. I don't mean to be impolite or disrespectful. I have a pretty good idea you guys don't like my commentary. I know Andaro and the others you guys helping are working hard. It's just clear to me that the system is broken and few good ideas ever get implemented.

It's broken in that a good idea that isn't worded politely will get kicked to the curb. Any good idea that isn't spelled out thoroughly and persuasively can get rejected. All other similar ideas to follow will be considered duplicates and trashed immediately. The list has been published so long that there are few new ideas. Right now, we have some obvious things that continue to be asked for, but are summarily dismissed.

The system does a poor job of letting those who submit them what the status is on their suggestion. I know a lot of work was put into this current system, but it need an overhaul.

MADE likes this.
  7. MindaugasR

I hope one day we will get ray traced reflections support too this game. Sad current screen space reflections look good only if you view from certain angles :(

8. DeadlySings

I sent my feed back:

Rework wiz/witch summon skills, they are unused skills.

Wiz/witch summon skills, they are unused skills. Irony how the summon skills are only used for unsummoning.
    Invocations are only used to hinder, 4 skills dedicated to invocations but are not used, it offers a bad gaming experience.
    They could change the summons for other abilities that go more with the essence of a wizard / witch and not with the essence of a wizard and summoner hybrid. Changing Summoning Skills could give a variety to these classes and even do it with combos or more dynamic in their Gameplay. They could add something of a related element or the wind element or leave it to their imagination, but that is the essence of the magician.

Sorry for my poor English.

9. OmegaXYZ

Hi.
    1) I would like being able to use main and succession skills whenever I switch to bow and awakened when I use swords on the fly.

2) The same with addon pvp and pve skills that swap automatically if I duel or not. I think this way it would be better at least for ranger. I don't like having a TET dandelion that I cannot use and the fact that i have to go to skill instructor for changing from succession to awakened and back.

3) I haven't yet dropped hearth from dragon and vell heart as well. After many times trying dropping them there should be an end to it: I mean, after max 25 times for vell (about 6 months) and 75 for dragon heart (about 6 months) a player should get them by default. After getting them we still need them so we can sell for money cause after TET gear and TRI accessories we need a lot of money for upgrading. Some players dropped more times Vell while some other never dropped them, considering the same number of times they did Vell. The same with dragon heart. Keep doing Vell and dragon and u get the drop in email (once) if u dont get them after doing them 25 times and 75 times: this would be better I think so.

Thanks.

#209 OmegaXYZ, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  10. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

New! - Guild Application System

It pleases me to announce, that a long-time lobbied for suggestion from the community has come to fruition and is now live in the KR server for further testing (gotta work out the kinks first owo). Guilds everywhere have struggled with recruiting guild members, but no more. Now, all players and new adventurers especially will be able to find a guild that is suitable for them, and Guilds will be able to continue and to grow prosperously. A BIG THANKS! to our CMs & BDO Team for working with us to push this idea forward, and an even BIGGER THANKS! to our supporters that have continued to labor alongside us <3 Together we can continue to make a difference!

Here are some teaser bits from the KR Patch Notes:

Added a feature that makes it easier to apply for and promote a guild.
    -When an adventurer without a guild opens the guild (G) window, a list of guilds will be displayed.
    [​IMG]

-After selecting the guild you want to join, press the Apply button to register will be registered in the guild recruiting tab of the guild applied.
    -You can check the list of guilds that adventurers have applied to join through the guild view.

[​IMG]

-Guild subscription promotion can be conducted in the guild (G) window.
    [​IMG]

-When promoting a guild, you can select your desired guild propensity to register.

[​IMG]

-Guild (G) window → You can check the adventurer who applied to join my guild in the guild recruiting tab.
    [​IMG]

I apologize that at this time the information is google translated, but again, thank you everyone that has stuck with us and for lending us your votes and your voice! Without a doubt we can continue to achieve these kinds of results together <3

#210 Andaro, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  11. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

Global build and global releases when? No "new" content feels new at this point.

How to get hyped when by the time something is actually released everything is spoiled?

Patrik2991 and AzureStarz like this.
  12. Abbie939

With as long as this game has been around, this is by far the worst game for relogs and crashing to desktop. I have played many MMOs and games and none have never rebooted or went to desktop like this one. You think with all the complaints you might think about fixing this F@#$ing game?

Patrik2991 and easay9 like this.
  13. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Hey folks, many apologies that it has been a minute since we have dropped a line here to let you know what your collaborative efforts have achieved <3 We recently revamped the Discord to provide updated incoming feeds of approved and implemented suggestions, so if you ever get a chance come on by the Library Discord to view the full list.

Below are some of the most recent ideas that have made it to the game! (Please note, some are still on Global Lab, but soon!)

upload_2020-4-2_6-50-8.png
    upload_2020-4-2_6-50-26.png
    upload_2020-4-2_6-50-59.png

FairlyEnjoyable and Ventesa like this.
  14. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

Super exciting! Thanks for sharing. <3

15. cf.ghost

It's time

Attached Files:

16. peanut777

BUFF MYSTIC ALREADY .... this is some serious nonsense GM's. Mystic is a fun class, people like to have fun in games, all you did was nerf it to be useless and then buff the hell out of a dozen other classes. Buff awakend at least , common!

Amirite likes this.
  17. Amirite

Total agree, she is a very weak class now and I use her less and less :/

peanut777 likes this.
  18. Asterotis

I miss when Mystic and Striker were able to beat the most problematic classes in the game (Witchard) creating a much needed balance in NW/Sieges.