1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA level 63.. wheres our interview LUL

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Lemon Crush, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

2. ambyentlight

Is that person a official partner of Kakao because if not he won't get a interview because only popular streamers have that right it would seem.

3. Lemon Crush

Oh and the free belt level 63's got in KR for hitting 63. Comon Kakao.

Wolfembers, Mana_Mafia and Ezikeo like this.
  4. Kusaragii

No interview because we are NA/EU. I doubt Kakao wants to hear anything anyway.

5. ManlyBeard

Unless he got two 63’s off of one mob ... they might partner him then

GamePois0n, Dunkleosteus and Peisinoe like this.
  6. Brightcide

I've never checked because I always assumed we had it, but sure enough, it's not there. Global build with all our missing content and updates when?

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  7. Lemon Crush

Pretty sure Dark will be 63 today as well

farsay likes this.
  8. zhagsten

No interview if you only have one worker per node.

Findubar likes this.
  9. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

he can interview himself, like lemon did... ez

10. Shirolicious

I am more curious why he didn't get the Belt yet even though he hit lvl63.

Ezikeo likes this.
  11. Lemon Crush

Because PA doesn't care about NA, he also didn't get the earring. Since he hit 62 before that was a thing.

12. Whitrix

Ambassador

They added the belt to the game specially for the first korean that got to 63. In our version there's no belt. I guess they forgot to include it on some patch.

13. Gudder

of course a wizard lol

14. Azbaleth

He is not the first, deal with it <3

Jannanomana likes this.
  15. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

and? people these days hypeing for everything? stuff thats nothing special...

SO what he earned? He is a nolifer who grind 24/7 (or do account sharing while sleeping).

Softcap will change soon enaugh, then everyone and his/her dog is level 65+... so?

But sure i forgot, "He is a streamer! So we must do a party about everything...."

Im more excited about the 99.999 House Ranking Points in Valencia then about a "useless" level. ... But sure everyone can play the game how she/he likes it, but please stop hypeing everything.

BTW Korean has a harder XP curve then we, cause we got marnies stones faster, and the exp buffs faster. Korea had the game for 4 years now? EXP wise, we have the same ratio then they, but we only have the game for 2 years now... So. People hypeing stuff for no reason.

WHats next? People want interview/hype when someone got pen tungrade? Its only a game. ANd im Pretty Sure there are already More people then BigAndShiny Level 63. Only cause he is the Streamer "we all know" doesnt mean he is the only. Mostly the guys, who dont stream, who play for their own, are the ones in the top ranking. As you could see in the Aniverssary infographics, the top 3 guys on EU with highest Money.. i never heard of those guys. they are nto streamers, they are not fame, they still top 3 ranking.
    We dont need an interview, cause famous streamer archieved XY. when other people archieved that already. And there is More Excited Topics to haveing an interview about, then grinding 24/7 for a Level. You dont even need game knowledge/skill to archieve that. You only need time.

I'd like to hear an interview with a guy that hat S ranking on every Mob, or all KNowledge completed, or All QUests done. Thats something interesting and interview worth. Not some 24/7 hour running in a cyrcle like a roboter....
    YOu heard about the guy who got All WoW archievements after 6 years? Thats something to get excited about, but not "who reach XY first". Dark Crusade is close to hit 63 too, Nothing special for people with MANY time, as a Full time Streamer u can archieve that.

16. Jannanomana

thats the sign, that you should enjoy the game, and stop the speedrun to be faster then they publish new archievements. :)

17. Vamathi

Vamathi Macabre 61 EU

Wow there is salt all over your post. If you dont want to hear anything dont, but I really dont understand why would you need to be so harsh about it. The Korean girl wasnt a streamer and she got interviewed. He might be a streamer, but there isnt anyone else 63 yet. He is first and thats the end of it. If anything its more admirable that he reached 63 first as a streamer (with all the stream snipers and the fact that streaming can be very exhausting).
    Is it too much to ask for an interview?

18. Coeprandua

Praised be the nolife!

TFU3 and Jannanomana like this.
  19. Jannanomana

na im not salty. i reached my goal in BDO and play the game very casually nowdays and enjoy it.
    But im getting bored that people want to get interview/begg to get even more famous, cause they spend time in a game.... The thing, that he even is thinking that he deserve to get interviewed for that is already enaugh to see thats just Begging for views/get famous.... -> for me this is the same attitude then someone spamming his/her twitch link in random twitch channels to get viewer, or to spamm ingame chat with twitch link to leech viewers with giveaways... No we dont need that attitude!!!

If the 63 guy gets an interview, The guy who has 10.000 hours playtime should get interviewed too. the guy with 10 T4 pets too, the guy with 87.270 house points too, the girl with all Witch costumes too, the Girl with First T9 horse too...

The Korean Girl got interviewed cause she Reached level 63 FIRST in he history of BDO. that was a special archievement. If every other 63 player would receave an interview nowdays its kinda crazy.

Then it will be like: Interview with:
    -First Level 63 Witch
    -First Level 63 Wizzard
    -First Level 63 Valk

do we need that? i doupt that. Kakao has other problems/stuff to do then interviewing someone.

Jeanina likes this.
  20. zhagsten

That's the sign that you should stop telling other players what to enjoy.

And yeah, instead of congratulating the first to reach 63 world-wide taking patches into account, we should congratulate mediocrity and interview you about how Liverto is awesome because it's the most mediocre item in slot.