1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server 10/28/2017 Siege Compensation (Updated)

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by PM Cool, Oct 29, 2017.

1. zethianntv

Don't you think this information should have been made available BEFORE node wars the night before? The incompetence here is legendary.

Asakku and Riverwren like this.
  2. Mengsk

3. Mengsk

Old Adam Sandler movies aside, you guys need to make this 100% right. If you don't have the tools to make it right now that all 3 guilds that got screwed have a Sunday node, you need to contact the KR team immediately and GET the tools to make this right in Wednesday's patch.

Context?

4. Malketaz

37981723981723.jpg @PM Cool

Hey, I know you're supposed to know how to do your job and all, but you do realize, that siege guilds are going to be aggressive in taking nodes to prepare for the next siege, because YOU KNOW, we're COMPETITIVE, so don't you think, changing the requirement to get compensation after the first node war is a little INCOMPETENT?
    Like how I used caps locks there? Haha XD, anyway, since you've already proven you can strip guilds of TERRITORIES. It stands to reason to you can strip a guild of a NODE, and still "compensate" them. You should probably think about that before you shoot another hole in the sinking ship that is this game.
    -An entitled customer

Arkadon, Nerykk, Proto and 2 others like this.
  5. Titanius Anglesmith

Would you like your territory back?

120 pearls to complete immediately

Arkadon and Proto like this.
  6. TRPX

7. cika

Sadly I have no faith that the GM's have any understanding of how holding a castle for multiple weeks in a row affects the amount of money collected. They clearly failed to realize that when a defending guild is evicted they need to take a node before they are able to do a guild payout..

Time and time again they show a lack of understanding in the product they represent. A direct line of communication should have been opened with these guild leaders immediately. How can you begin to compensate someone without understanding the depth of your blunder...

TRPX likes this.
  8. TRPX

@CM Aethon @PM Cool @CM Kabz @CM LeBron @CM Praballo @CM Serenity @GM Axion @GM BBrilliant @GM Caramel @GM Dew @GM Dranzerkai @GM Dresden @GM Eden @GM Felaxus @GM Gemu @GM Hakakeen @PM Jouska @PM Jouska @PM Jouska @PM Jouska @PM Jouska @PM Jouska @PM Jouska

Sadly I have no faith that the GM's have any understanding of how holding a castle for multiple weeks in a row affects the amount of money collected. They clearly failed to realize that when a defending guild is evicted they need to take a node before they are able to do a guild payout..

Time and time again they show a lack of understanding in the product they represent. A direct line of communication should have been opened with these guild leaders immediately. How can you begin to compensate someone without understanding the depth of your blunder...

9. Lyraleii

sup trep, cya on saturday

TRPX likes this.
  10. Waco

I would like tet crescents be posted on the marketplace immediately - also my 850m payout this week was 650m due to the game breaking bug. I would personally like to be handed the 200m difference.

Ideally, it would be best all around to avoid making me upset. These hands are meant for two things - Love and Hugs~

[​IMG]

cika and imbeth like this.
  11. Aleckck

@PM Cool
    Yo hey there buddy, didn't think maybe letting everyone know about the "must not have any nodes" caveat, before the single biggest T3 node night, could have been a good idea? Or did you guys think these top tier guilds would sit on their thumbs to let even more of their money get tossed away by your team's incompetence? Maybe you did realise that Sunday night would be a good chance for us to try to make up some income with node wars and you remained silent to make it OUR fault when we didn't get compensated? Please, prove me wrong and demonstrate to our community that you are indeed able to recover and make up your multiple mistakes.

Moving to Bless Online didn't sound too appealing before this whole fiasco.

12. TRPX

[​IMG]

13. CasualNova

come on guys everyone knows vision is a kakao authorized gold selling institute; people only join that guild to leech payouts and list on player auctions a few months after

only natural pm cool didnt hit mediah

#73 CasualNova, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    Aleckck likes this.
  14. Proto

@PM_Cool

You have to realize a couple of key mistakes your team made here in regards to this issue:

1) You waited until Monday morning to report back to us which left all of Sunday for siege guilds that owned territories to participate in node wars.
    2) All guilds are unable to issue payouts without holding at least 1 node (which forced point #1 for some territory guilds).

In other words, if you can't restore the territory for the respective guilds then you need to restore the lost funds manually at the very least. This is your ****-up—not ours. Don't make the playerbase pay the price for these trash servers more than we already do supporting this dumpster-fire of a game.

To add... I really can't begin to express how disappointed I am in either Kakao, or PA—or both. Not since TRION have I seen this level of dumbfuckery.

#74 Proto, Oct 30, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  15. Thelle

This is a whole other level of failure....

Shake up the siege scene, yeah, but do it the right way with upfront communication. This note after the fact is shady as he'll.

Do better. The continuous lack of communication is pretty ridiculous at this point.

Donahey likes this.
  16. CM Kabz

Community Coordinator

Hello,

A new line has been added to the announcement:

Aleckck likes this.
  17. Lyraleii

shoutout GM_SALOME u know who u are :)

cika and zethianntv like this.
  18. cika

Things look cleared up :)

19. Aleckck

Alright... things are looking a bit better.

20. ManlyBeard

Yea, you tell em meme boi !! Get that virtual currency back

Aleckck likes this.