1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Connection Issues with certain ISP(s)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PM Cool, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I see a lot of threads in regards of Pearl shop, new skills and what not. What about this specific issue? what the ffk is happening?

2. CryNoLifersCryyyy

Servers still lag a lot especially in the evening. Why isn't this the game's priority? Fix your servers. Stop bs'ing your player base and fix your servers, I mean it's not hard to see that you need to fix your servers. Really, just fix your servers. Finally I'd like to ask you to fix your servers cause your servers need to be fixed. Maybe it will go through if you say it enough times.... just like with children.

3. Hindsight

When I have to purchase VPN to play a game that already costs a fortune (value packs, ridiculous prices on costumes that cost as much as actual RL clothing, pets necessary, on and on) it's time to just change games. Maybe if the game provider in question was more up front and communicative I would be more understanding, but thus far it's been smoke blowing from Kakao. I can't login right now as Kama blessing withers, my value is pack giving me negative value, and an external VPN is my only option if I want to play.

Meanwhile strikers and warriors are now more OP when they were already beyond broken while my class becomes more and more obsolete with every patch. And yeah, on that note- sure, I could change classes and invest another 100-300 USD on another class (one I don't even like) to get inventory, carry, etc just to semi-enjoy PvP again, but that just doesn't sound very logical. My happy customer gauge is reading 0 of 10 as I look at a "now processing" screen to get into the game.

Colorado Comcast, by the way just for posterity.

4. CryNoLifersCryyyy

Don't even try to sound logical, you're wasting your time lol. This company ignores 98% of what the player base and its customers say. They have said the same thing ever since the game's release regarding server issues... "it's your ISP". Servers have ALWAYS been garbage for the majority of players. We even troll and meme about it before they put out a generic statement with 0 content when the same old problem happens. We actually cared once and called ISPs, did tests and tried to give feedback. We got upset because we spent money and blah blah same old you know... but it won't change lol so just troll and spread the word about the crappy service they offer to prevent others from purchasing stuff from these people. I totally understand where you are coming from, it's just not gonna change anything sadly.

5. Heysz Oknots

Anyone else gets a loading screen every time they just switch locations? The other day I left Grana, horsed to Gyfin and loaded back in Grana, dead cuz -144 Karma. Happens to me every time I leave a place to go to another, pretty much. Also forget about autopathing, I always end up in a ditch. The other day I unmounted in Gyfin, my horse rubberbanded to Grana. Yes, just the horse.

Also, well, node wars topkek. Full health, full health, dead. Or you think you're alone, then the rest of the enemy team loads in. SURPRISE BUTTFVCK.

6. Foxling

DCs starting again for me. 12:10 was #1. 12:24 was #2. 12:50 was almost another. Instead it wouldn't let me talk to npcs or in chat for a solid 2 minutes, then it clicked in, and 3 minutes later it did it again and wouldnt show the mobs in front of me. Then I was good until 1:12 when I got DC #3.

My brother and husband are both online on the same connection, afk fishing, haven't been booted yet.

East Coast Comcast :P

7. DrJeckel

Same here, East Coast Comcast

8. Kalmortia

Another Friday another BDO lag day. Have not had lag all week then when it comes to Friday night here it is again.

9. Malnixis

AGAIN SAME THING , AGAIN AND AGAIN WHY IS IT ONLY THIS GAME EVERY FREAKEN WEEK WHEN YOU GUYS GET A GRIP ON THIS ****. THIS IS SO BEYOND IRRITATING OR IS YOUR CHINA PUBG RELEASE MORE IMPORANT TO YOU GUYS AND YOUR INVESTORS.
    AS NORMAL ITS GONNA BE SOME ONE ELSE'S FAULT AS THE NORM.................. WE AWAIT THE NEXT EXCUSE AND UPDATE 4-5 DAYS LATER. SO MUCH FOR RAPID RESOULTION

10. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Constant disconnects in the middle of Node War. I am enraged.

LadyAki and Malnixis like this.
  11. WallabeeHunter

Same here. Outside Philly and also using Comcast...

12. Ori

Ori

I cant even do anything, cant interact with NPC's, horse, or even my house door.... [​IMG] 4 DC's in the past 40mins... wtf is going on... BlackDesert64_2018-02-23_22-09-57.jpg BlackDesert64_2018-02-18_19-34-51.jpg

13. Depthside

still... why is this still a thing

14. YajStylez

California; Absolutely unplayable atm the whole day today. RIDICULOUS

15. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

Let me make a point here. I am a Comcast user.

Today I logged in to BDO, swapped my server to EU, went in, made a character, played all afternoon and evening, had zero disconnects, zero desyncs, zero reloading screens. I then logged out and relogged in to log in to NA to get daily rewards. Player characters took six minutes to load. Inventory and bank took a couple minutes to load. And after about 10 minutes, I just DCed and still had not gotten daily rewards.

Now if I, living in Texas, can successfully play BDO for hours on the EU server but then instantly get DCed twice within 5 minutes on the NA server, it does not sound to me like it is my ISP.

FIX YOUR DAMNED SERVERS, KAKAO!!!

I urge others to test this out. Login, change your server toggle to EU, create a family name, create a character, play to level 10 or 15 or 20, then turn around, logout, log back in, toggle to NA, and see what the difference is.

If Comcast can let me play in EUROPE, for God's sake, this sure sounds like LeaseWeb is your problem again.

Asfrid_Thora and thegr8n00dle like this.
  16. Ori

Ori

... im done for the night. again if the leaseweb provider is getting DDOS'ed and it HAPPENS to be on peak hours isnt that telling you something... >.> come on now...

Attached Files:

17. Soty92

Going on 5 days now I haven't been able to log into BDO .Get in. Load map .immediate disconnect . Getting really tired of not being able to participate in node wars

18. Malnixis

id believe it more if that wasnt always their go too excuse

19. Asfrid_Thora

Asfrid_Thora Pughardt Valkyrie 62 NA

20. PookieBear

sigh, I can't even afk process, like...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.