1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Connection Issues with certain ISP(s)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PM Cool, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SoF] OJ

time to pay for that fast lane on comcast network?

2. PookieBear

I'm sure net neutrality repeal will fix all those issues!

3. Asfrid_Thora

Asfrid_Thora Pughardt Valkyrie 62 NA

Yeah I've been talking with some of my EU friends as well. And they're saying their lag is very minimal if not at all. I'd love to stream this game and show people how good this game is but what is the point of showing the game just loading over and over again

4. PookieBear

I believe that one day a game is released that is amazing to play AND has a proper company behind it. Not to this day, though

5. Frog

HAPPENING AGAIN THIS WEEKEND BTW.

Tsizara likes this.
  6. Frog

HAPPENING AGAIN THIS WEEKEND BTW.

7. Kalmortia

FIX YOUR MOTHER ****ING SERVERS ALREADY!! THIRD WEEKEND IN A ROW AND YOU GUYS JUST DOWN GRADE THE POST WITHOUT A RESPONSE. THIS IS NOT FIXED!

Carbon00ace likes this.
  8. Tsizara

Still having issues trying to play this game. Constantly freezing, DCing, and have to use task manager to shut down the game. No issues with any other online services or games.

9. Alterand

Dammint 2nd disconnect in a row and when actually in game so laggy you can't do anything. Get a better provider and servers. You want our money and you get it so spend it wisely instead of not responding to the player base and letting us hang on broken crap.

10. KikoiK

Pacific NW, USA. Servers have been terrible today. Constant disconnections, lag, etc.

Carbon00ace likes this.
  11. reconkangas

Here we go again with the DC and server lag yet again

Carbon00ace likes this.
  12. Carbon00ace

Southwest NA connections are trash right now.

13. Wired x Take Notes

Brace yourselves for a second coming of the 20 minute DDOS attack excuse to avoid addressing yet another days-long lag issue.

14. Ginssu

WTF!!! this is the second Saturday evening in a row that I cant connect to the servers. This is the worst game I have ever played with customer service. Anyone looking to play this game.....buyer beware, I would look at something else!

15. Aerys89

Yea... DC again... Every weekend. Sad, a game you can only play on work daysd

16. DrJeckel

Booted
    Disconnected

Thanks for the awesome customer experience Kakao...shameful! ...and so much for the “global compensation” since you won’t replace the items we lost due to lag because there are too many tickets for the same thing. All we get as a customer is the silent treatment and crappy service over and over again. Can’t wait until a better game comes out and everyone jumps ship to watch this one sink.

17. young_sniiiper

its sad how they really dont give a **** about us, all they want is the money

18. Gannakis

Fix the ****ing servers you stupid ****s. Or upgrade to a better one. I don’t care if you ban me but you need to see how sick and tired the player base is of your pathetic company.

YajStylez likes this.
  19. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

I'd accept Kakao deleting my characters and refunding all my pearl purchases as Kakao Cash. I don't want cash money. Just give me my Kakao cash back and I will go restart on EU. See, I've been dabbling with EU now for a bit and I have no noticeable lag there other than the expected intercontinental delay time. I can play for hours over there with no desyncs, no reload screens, no disconnects.

But I don't want to spend all that money again. So give me my cash expenses back as Kakao Cash. I'll keep playing but I'll restart on EU. And this is someone with complete boss armor, Kzarka, Dande, Kutum, very solid accessories, T8 horses, 327 CP, and 447 energy. You can literally delete my entire NA account if you give me Kakao cash for every dollar I've spent. You have that record. I can see it. You can see it. I'll start over and be out of your hair.

Or you could fix your NA servers, but I expect hell to freeze over before you do that.

20. thegr8n00dle

Reeeeefund when?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.