1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Connection Issues with certain ISP(s)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PM Cool, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaosmeow

Stuck at now processing for 5 minutes. Comcast user, Fort Wayne, IN.

2. young_sniiiper

man whats the point of this god damn forums if they don't care about the problem

Aerys89 and flukeSG2 like this.
  3. Muldias

Can't seem to get logged in..Comcast, west coast.

4. TheProphecy

I don't understand what the people who cant play BDO right now are supposed to do. I spent money on Value pack and Kama buff and its just sitting with time ticking down while anyone with comcast cant even play this game. Wasn't able to play last weekend and this weekend at all so that's 4 days of my items that I PAID FOR wasted. Fix this or someone is eventually going to start a class action lawsuit and its not going to be pretty.

5. Devastator

Comcast user here, game loads but the lag is so bad I can't even open mail, switch gear, or anything.
    Is there anything we can do to help you figure out whats going on so this can be resolved?
    I just want to play. Thanks.

Tsizara likes this.
  6. DunRingill

Comcast user here - Midwest. BDO is unplayable at this time. If I actually log in I cannot interact with anything , then I crash. Frustrating experience for everyone affected. At this point I'm fairly certain players will be hesitating to spend $ on a game they cannot play.

7. Core2099

East coast Comcast not been fun at all, for the last week plus. Value pack runs out in 8 days not sure if I am going to continue playing since I cant actually play. payed a lot of money just like everyone else here its not cool at all if this is the level of service we can expect.

Tsizara likes this.
  8. Violent

Comcast, Midwest. Thanks for ****ing up yet another day off... Oh, and eating up Kama blessings, Value Pack time, and Book of Combat time. You all make me, and all the rest of your players feel so special. FIX THE ****ING PROBLEM. If Leasewebs is the problem, replace them. If game code is the problem, prioritize fixing that ****. We open our wallets to you for value packs and cash shop purchases and you rape us by charging ungodly prices because you don't have any real competition right now. That won't always be the case. Either stop treating your players like **** or watch the mass exodus when new games start hitting the market. This ******** has been going on regularly since at least back when you did the utterly stupid "One World" merger, and since then you've added more players, more markets (Steam), and more shitty excuses as to why this AAA MMO can't seem to manage half as good as any other.

Aerys89 likes this.
  9. Acimal

Thank you for the status update @PM Cool glad to hear the team is working on it.

I'm on NA East coast and I can confirm the ISP issues. My provider is Version FiOS and all past week they we're having issues. My service was degraded for everything not just gaming. They have since gotten better and I can use my connection fine again.

10. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

What? There's been no update for over a week now and problems are worse than ever and it's certainly not your ISP that is the problem.

11. Acimal

I just thought I'd contribute what my experience has been. I guess I wasn't clear enough sorry about that. My ISP was was giving me issues but ISP's connect to each other too so if more than one are degraded maybe the issue is larger than just one ISP. Wow forums fave been having this talk for about 2 weeks now as well.

12. Foxling

Last night was quite the adventure. I posted a few days ago and ever since I've been having random DCs or someone else in my house has. It became even worse last night around midnight EST. Could not remain logged in quite a few times. Finally when I could remain logged in, I was getting reloading screens. When that finally ceased, I could not interact with things. If I could interact, then I couldn't talk to anyone as my messages wouldn't go through or chat would freeze before spamming by at a super fast pace.

Last night, I couldn't even pull my ship away from port. I'd run at the wheel multiple times until it would fail. When I'd get on the wheel the ship would act like it was stuck on invisible things. I thought it was a boat nearby bugging it, so I swapped servers. But then I realized it wasn't because instead of going to the loading map screen, it brought me to a silhouette of the character select screen with no characters on it and froze there for 5+ minutes until it opened the loading screen. That took another few minutes before it loaded. Then I landed in the water... and my boat was a mile away despite me never having left the port. I swam to it, went to climb on it, and my character went up, then somehow got trapped in the side of the ship during the climb. I decided to leave and tried to tell my guildies good night but the message never went through.

Put in a ticket regarding a pearl issue, solved in an hour. Put in a ticket regarding this stuff? Still unanswered a week later. This is bad on every level. Especially since I had a kama blessing going that is down to 6D and I have gotten 2D out of it so far, if that. At this rate, I'm not going to get to make use of this, am I? You should allow people to remove value packs and blessings, turn them back into a physical form to reapply later, so when the servers are having issues we aren't ticking away our money for nothing.

13. Aerys89

They told me No on a refund too. And they don't say when this will be fixed. It's annoying. They probably don't want to drop money into the game because everyone's going to leave when some thing better comes out but the only reason they're leaving is because they won't drop money into making the game work for everyone. Catch 22

14. DrJeckel

CE2D30F3-8710-4706-BA98-1C8DDE48B5F3.jpeg
    If you are seeing this, don’t worry...it’s pretty normal. Just keep trying to log in until you lose your freakin’ mind.

Oh BTW...check out the top Twitter feeds...contests and screenshots! I would say that there might be some more important topics to update players about right now considering a large amount of them can’t even connect.

flukeSG2 and young_sniiiper like this.
  15. GlitterBear

GlitterBear GlitterBear

last weekend and this weekend..currently I cant get in game and hold a connection. I certainly am not putting anymore money into this game until connection issues are addressed.

16. DunRingill

I submitted another support ticket. I'm not sure what I can do to help facilitate a fix. The only thing I know is this problem has been going on for far too long. 3 tickets in and still no answers from the dev's. Even an update stating they are clueless would make me feel better than the silence.

17. Blindness

Comcast user East Coast of Florida. Cant even play, I long in and it takes 5~10 minutes for things to load, I cant interact with anything. When things arent lagging I start losing packets till I disconnect.

18. Foxling

Time for my daily update I guess. Last night half my guild experienced endless disconnects. Second weekend in a row. I personally did as well. I can share my experience. Lately has gone beyond the `normal` lag and reload issues. It is far more extensive than that.

Get booted.
    It has begun.
    Log back in.
    Character loads in.
    Chat is not moving.
    Bad sign.
    Wait three minutes.
    Try to open storage.
    Storage defies you.
    Wait five minutes.
    Try to talk to guild.
    Chat defies you.
    Wait a few more minutes.
    Chat spams by like a bullet.
    Get booted immediately after.
    Post on Discord.
    Log back in.....
    Rinse and Repeat.

It happened so many times in a row I got more usage out of discord than I did BDO. Couldn't fully login before getting booted. Prior to that I had four to five reload screens just autopathing from Calpheon to Altinova. I literally had to sit here and watch myself autopath cause after each reload the path breaks and instead of coming back to a stopped horsie, you see the thing running toward a river or mobs.

19. Xiegfried

It's unplayable... even playing on EU makes it less laggy.

20. Gaiden

Game runs like **** on Comcast all day and even worse on peek hours. Game runs fine using a VPN all day until peek hours then game dies. My thought is that Leaseweb is having problems with certain ISPs which has been proven but I also think the actual servers they are using cannot handle the load during peek hours. Conclusion, Cashcow are cheap bastards and are swimming in our money while we suffer in this soon to be dead game

[​IMG]

Alterand likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.