1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Connection Issues with certain ISP(s)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PM Cool, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jefferson

Except it occurs even during off hours but only on weekends. Last weekend when it did this they "resolved" it on Monday and it was entirely fine during the week, at least for me and it does look like the bulk of complaints dwindled. Then Friday rolls around, peak hours and boom the lag and disconnects hit again. Things seem fine for now, again at least for me, but we'll see what happens later on today.

Honestly I feel like them calling attention to the DDOS that occurred last weekend might have prompted the culprits, or new ones, to hit them with a DDOS again. Who knows, but I lost out on another weekend of grinding so yaay.

2. Foxling

Agreed it was fine during the week and then started to degrade on Thursday/Friday again. Except this time its Monday and I just started to get disconnected again. Middle of the day.

3. Gaiden

Mines still bad on weekdays at night, it starts around 7pm east or the reset

4. [FoH]Harfle

It’s cool just another week with little to no update or feedback from them. But what’s new, they act like they don’t care.

5. Gaiden

Sadly its not an act they really don't give a **** unless it involves selling pearls

6. CannyOne

I find this really Strange! I am a Comcast customer, but am not on the East Coast. During the week I only rarely have issues with desyncing from the server but no severe lag. But once Friday evening rolls around the game becomes unplayable! As in I have difficulty just trying to process or cook in my residence. So I'm calling BS on this story about connection issues with Comcast. I think LeaseWeb is failing to connect enough machines to the Cluster to serve the population during the weekends.

This issue is bad enough that I and several of my guildmates are on the verge of leaving BDO. Which upsets me because I've invested lots of time and money into this game. Kakao should realize that this sense of loyalty will only last so long. So in their efforts to cut costs they are going to diminish their revenue stream.

Gaiden likes this.
  7. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

Kakao needs to read your statement again. And again. And again.

8. Kalmortia

I am on a VPN and it is happening again tonight... Not my ISP guys it's ur servers!

Gaiden likes this.
  9. Gaiden

Same here, sad I'm gonna miss most of this exp event if this keeps up

10. Ogi

Ogi

Can't connect at all today, even with a VPN.

11. Frog

HAPPENING AGAIN BTW

12. HarrisonZZH

Connection being lost all the time

13. Rheah

Not a comcast customer whatsoever and experiencing this issue.

14. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

was a big lag then booted out now get stuckl on toon screen when it finaly loads in can not do anything so then have to do a force close to get out

15. zyander

Not anyone's ISP. KaKao will just ignore until everyone gets tired of complaining and gives up. Sad when Trion Worlds looks like a support and communications rockstar compared to this...
    Not my ISP, two others connect to same ISP working okay (well as okay as this game ever works). Not my PC worked just fine until servers crap out. Not video card. KaKoa needs some new diversions...

16. TsothaLanthi

same. I had no issues until about 10:40am EST today. So like...15 mins ago. And i could see a LOT of server chat saying the same thing. Clearly something just happened. I'm in Montreal, Canada. I'm not with comcast.

17. TsothaLanthi

many months ago i had constant lag and disconnect issues when it was a big problem for a lot of people and it got fixed but now this again. I've never played any other online game in which this was such a problem. Kakao needs to stop blaming everyone else. It's them. somehow it has to be them.

18. Foxling

Lag, can't interact, lag, reload, lag, disconnect, lag... still happening. They didn't even recognize the issues last weekend that are trickling into this week. *crickets* We don't even get the 2 day fix this time hm? I'm tired of posting about this every other day. This is stupid. I hope the servers crash completely so they have to acknowledge the problem exists and will stop sweeping it under the rug.

19. Holocron

I was having lag issues last night and one disconnect. so i was on autopath where everything cleared out and I was left in game like in 1st person.

this morning, the transition from character select to character in game lags so much. it took about 5min to get in game. it seemed it took a few minutes for my house and farm icons to come up. also, the system and channel chat wasn't current. I was setting up this character on autopath for the day.

my character couldn't interact with horse but did the fidget thing of frustration. a couple minutes of loading later and it seemed my game was operating but then as I mounted my horse and sped through the road the game clears out again.

rather than wait I closed the game and clicked the launcher. I got an error. closed the launcher and used it again to get to the log in.

20. yoh.A

Connect Problem, I always disconnect from server. What should i do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.