1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Connection Issues with certain ISP(s)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PM Cool, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElPsyKongroo

HayamaLinnus likes this.
  2. [FoH]Harfle

I have a cool story, just another day of consistent and constant connection issues! I almost got to enjoy my time off from work and play the game. Maybe next week but probably not.

3. zyander

4. FullDevil

So, here it is March 1st and i have been experiencing severe lag spikes. I am using Spectrum and on the West Coast. It’s definitley not my ISP because it has been progressively worse over the last 3-4 weeks.

5. Mgp

Mgp Lahn 61 NA

Another day another ****ed bdo

6. wellman029

Same **** different day , until you slam your wallet shut and stop buying crap with pearls Kashkow will not take notice or care about us , this company has no morals and since none of them play this lag does not bother any of them

7. Diamond143

I thought the disconnects was fixed, when grinding I keeping getting the load map every 10-15 minutes. I can't leave my pc for 5 minutes without disconnecting, it's really screwing with my afk processing.

8. DanksRippin

im having dc issues with AT&T on the West Coast

9. Lichtenstyn

I'm in Michigan using charter and I get massive lag + disconnects for about 2 weeks now. Is anyone else with charter having this problem?

10. Roflcat2

Wisconsin, using Charter with their best internet available (400 down 20 up), I've seen a lot of connection issues anywhere from the server reloading me at least 3 -10 times before I can move 30 feet to the game outright disconnecting me and sometimes even closing the game on me, the game runs perfectly fine in between these connection issues.

Pkmdz likes this.
  11. FckinEnchant

@PM Cool , @CM Aethon , @CM Yukimura

I'm on EU server,

ISP - Virgin Media, 200 down 10 up and having the same problems you're describing. Game's running like absolute ****.

Constant crashes disconnects and sometimes just getting kicked back to desktop with no error.

Can the people working at TrashKao please get off your asses and start investigating?

Roflcat2 likes this.
  12. Andaro

Ambassador

This particular topic is now outdated.
    If you are experiencing network related issues, please open a support ticket and include the relevant information (such as WinMTR logs, ISP info, etc)

13. Popooo

Omg... I am in the middle or morgoria.. I am not the ship owner and my friend is taking me to porttrat.. Now server is down and our time zone is totally different. How can I get back to velia? ps. I do not have p2w swimming suit lol...
    Since it's server side, can GM teleport me back to safe zone? I really need help, I am so lost in the ocean.

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

GMs use the ticket system to solve such issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.