1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Connection Issues with certain ISP(s)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PM Cool, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenilya

I sure loved double XP this weekend, oh wait I wasn't able to play any of it because I have Comcast. I missed guild events, had an awakened scroll expire, and lost out on 2-3 days of my Value Pack and Kamasylvia buff. This is getting old. You can give compensation all you want for these issues, but I just want you to fix this. It has literally become a meme about BDO, your network services is terrible. Not once have I seen you take the blame either, you always blame an ISP.

Foxling likes this.
  2. Shadow8125

I rarely bandwagon jump but I did speed test checks on my PC when I was dcing last night and my speed test was right where it should be. Also other games had no issue.

So something else is going on. The unfortunate thing is the GMs who post the information to us are only passing information down from "above" and are taking all of the heat.

Tokigare likes this.
  3. Fisty

Fisty Ranger 62 NA

What's sad, is I just switched from century link to comcast... Still my isp, and my problem though, right?

4. Utsukaze

i can't even buy kakao cash, haven't been able to for quite some time now lol so chargebacks are out of the question, i'd love to have an extra grand in my account though.

5. reconkangas

OK i would like to point out that that was today NOT ALL FLIPPIN WEEKEND unless your leading us to beleive that you guys finnally worked on it and thats what you found.... im kinda clueless here thanks for the awesome weekend yah Wanker

6. Utsukaze

as a former network tech, i can assure you that they are sitting in the office playing games or pegging each other with spit balls

7. DarkFireTim

Net Neutrality is dead and many of BDO's competitors are at least partially owned by ISPs. I'm surprised BDO isn't having worse problems.

8. Greeniewolf

Greeniewolf Kunoichi 61

I don't have Comcast. I'm able to connect to any other game without lag or disconnection problems. This is the fourth straight day of connection issues for me. Will you kindly stop blaming comcast and get off of leaseweb and onto a better service?

9. ImDaTruth

You guys are actually delusional if you think a 30min DDoS attack lasted 3 ****ing days. I'm not sure if you are just saying this because you don't know what is actually going on or just trying to shut people up.

10. [FoH]Harfle

Pretty sure posting on this forum is pointless might as well just post on the KR ones. But they will just scrub it from there anyways.

11. Soty92

Update says the ddos issue was resolved. Still can't log in. Calpheon2 is the only channel I've been able to get in on and that's only been for mere minutes before I'm kicked out. Issue is still ongoing .Comcast ISP North Florida

12. animegeek

I hope there is compensation for the 4-5 days I have been unable to play. This all started last patch. At least a 7 day value pack and a combat book/kama blessing. Would be right to give the player base at least this much to take into account the inability to play for the majority.

LadyAki and TheZecretWeapon like this.
  13. HellzBellz

52% Loss Today @ Leaseweb. getting worse instead of better.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    | WinMTR statistics |
    | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
    |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
    | 192.168.0.1 - 0 | 146 | 146 | 0 | 3 | 121 | 1 |
    | 10.96.0.1 - 0 | 146 | 146 | 10 | 19 | 124 | 17 |
    | gateway2-PC3-wbhblocal1.wb3.ptd.net - 0 | 146 | 146 | 11 | 28 | 160 | 17 |
    | mx.ash.us.leaseweb.net - 0 | 146 | 146 | 26 | 50 | 176 | 55 |
    | te-1-3.bb01.wdc-01.leaseweb.net - 52 | 47 | 23 | 0 | 108 | 142 | 140 |
    | te-0-1-0-2.bb02.sfo-11.leaseweb.net - 0 | 146 | 146 | 87 | 110 | 242 | 113 |
    | xe-5-2-0.br01.sfo-12.us.leaseweb.net - 0 | 146 | 146 | 86 | 107 | 239 | 106 |
    | et-22.ce01.sfo-12.us.leaseweb.net - 0 | 146 | 146 | 85 | 108 | 239 | 118 |
    |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
    WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Cascaden likes this.
  14. Styla

I submit a request to refund recent pearl charges due to server issues and this is the summed up reply I got. . .

"Because too many people are experiencing this, we can't refund you"

LOLOL Kakao straight robbed me. . .

15. Aes'Mahdi

Are you serious? We were pissed all WEEKEND with the dcs, and you tell us about a supposed ddos THIS morning. Retrocausality had nothing to do with this. Disgusting how you treat the people who keep y'all afloat.

LadyAki likes this.
  16. Styla

it's like Samsung, saying "hey everyone's phones blowing up, so we cant refund you your money."

i think Samung is a HORRIBLE company but they wouldn't sink this low

17. MisterDe

MisterDe Misfits_United NA

Not just Comcast, I am on Spectrum and have repeated disconnects for last 18 hours

18. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

What router are you talking about? A Comcast router?

19. Lazy Cai

the lease web portion should be as thin as paper.

20. Shadowfang

Shadowfang Kuolema Kunoichi 60 NA

Like many have pointed out the issue does not seem isolated to one area as stated. The thing that bugs me the most is on top of making the game unplayable this has disrupted afk activities as well. So there is not only a loss in direct play time but my poor horse, breath, etc have not been leveling. And the gm blessing that we might receive as compensation does not feel like much when looking at losses in total. But hey guess we are stuck with what we are given. Like many here I would rather waylay compensation for an actual fix to this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.