1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Issues 30/10 (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Aerys89

That's pretty much what it's doing for everyone. You can usually get in afterwards, you just have to let it sit on "Now Processing" for l ike 5+ minutes, then you're back in for like 5 minutes till right back out

Desibabez94 likes this.
  2. Nihm

I remember when BDO used to compensate for downtime - ( I will post a screen pic once I can get back in -I still have a few GM "downtime compensations" in my mail box).
    It's almost fortunate for me that the DC's happened when they did-BOTH times I was about to buy pearls- was just about to pay when I switched back to game to make sure of the amount I wanted to get due to the pearl event and BAM!
    Foolishly, today I thought things were all good as I was wanting to get the jukebox on sale. Now I know it it just not worth it.

3. Desibabez94

So, like... we're getting some luxury boxes, valks and VP... right???

4. MythicBeard

Me too. It's very enlightening.

So I decided to check something - Kakao's revenue. Amazing what you can find on google. Well assuming I found the right Kakao gaming company, it says in 2nd quarter of 2018 they made almost $100,000,000 USD.... in a quarter of a year. So almost half a billion dollars a year.

You'd think that'd be enough money to do -something-. I mean, they could buy an entire warehouse full of servers.

5. Vanadiel

I am pretty sure it's a level 3 issue, more specific West coast.
    East coast seems to be ok.

6. Nihm

Now I know why Dulfy left...

7. Parilee

Parilee Badgirl Maehwa NA

i got in game for 5 whole minutes. Whole lotta other players w/ me in Heidel. it was grand!!!! and then the game crashed again. what an insanely hurtful tease! i'm gonna get very medicated before i try logging into game again.

unange and MythicBeard like this.
  8. Nihm

Nope- east coast here!

9. Aerys89

I wish they would, but since they can't seem to lock whoever's doing this out, pretty sure they can't exclude their character from getting rewards either. It'd basically encourage people to do this kind of thing. "I can ruin the game for everyone for a couple days, but it's okay, I'm doing them a favor because we all get something out of it."

Desibabez94 likes this.
  10. Nihm

Greed is soo in right now- screw the little people is where the 1% is at.

MythicBeard likes this.
  11. Mycca

Someone PM me today's new code please? I can't find it anywhere and no getting into game to even ask.Thanks. :(

12. Vanadiel

The route from Westcoast to BDO server just changed from level3 to a different network.
    I was just checking stability with WinMTR and saw it happen when I restarted it.
    First time I ever see this route used, and I check it on a regular basis. Always was level3 before.

If you could check with a traceroute to the BDO server you might notice there's no level3 in it anymore.
    That's at least how it is with me.

13. Aerys89

Did they even have a code today? (O.o)'

14. Pirsig

While the game was completely unresponsive except allowing me to read chat, I stayed connected. Things responding and have done a handful of dailies, but still no Attendance reward.

15. Mycca

Wow okay,someone posted they got the new code for today.Must be a lied.Thanks.

16. The reckon

you guys think they care about compensation. At this point they know we will continue to play the game like dumb sheep that we are whether we get compensation or not.

17. TurtleLover25

I'm on in the game and received my attendance reward. Last time I logged on I was on for an hour. I'll see how long I can stay on this time. (Kam 4)

18. Desibabez94

well, ****..... yeah, that's fair. :/

Mycca and Aerys89 like this.
  19. Mycca

This isn't like the only game I play.So no not at the top of my list no matter the money I may spend on it.lol

20. Aerys89

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

TurtleLover25 and Desibabez94 like this.