1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Issues 30/10 (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Nelkuran

Had some disconnects earlier today, but usually reconnected just fine. Now, disconnected and "failed to connect" when logging in.

Really annoying how the title screen doesn't even give an option to try again, I have to redo the login every time. Seems like another flaw that could be fixed.

#281 Nelkuran, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. Dean02649

Down for me as well at 10/30 5 pm EST...it is now 715 am on 10/31 still not able to log in ...however a maintenance is going on .

#282 Dean02649, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  3. XSkinnyx

lasted all of 1 min...... out again.

4. Lynx

Here's an example of what they are dealing with, a live cyber attack map from Fortinet. https://threatmap.fortiguard.com/ You can search for "live cyber attack map" and find about 6 good ones. Each one shows what there software or hardware are detecting right now.

deepriver27 likes this.
  5. The reckon

THAT's WHAT SHE SAID

6. The reckon

That game looks fun, how do i shoot at other countries? PEW PEW

7. wildwitchy

yes hear hear I cannot stay logged in enough to get my last days worth of items

if I cannot ill be out my event items including 2 Laura's boxes from the coins --

and the candy box and the cookie combos and the Halloween gift basket I cannot stay up all night lol Halloween is tomorrow well all be busy

and once server patches you'll be removing all this

extended the events another day or 2 compensate us please :(

unange, XSkinnyx and Yiersan123 like this.
  8. Tobin

So obviously the events we currently have on the server are all based on being logged in for a certain amount of time, with the issues we have been experiencing this week can we expect any sort of event extensions so that we can make up the lost rewards? I will be hoping so as I rather like the loot boxes we have been having, but I realize I am basically asking for free stuff, so take this with a grain of salt I suppose.

9. Talos_Frostbringer

This kind of thing is unprofessional for a major online video game company. Where is your integrity? Extend the Lauren Gift Event another week, a 7-day value pack and a 2-hour training book is satisfactory restitution for such an inexcusable mismanagement of your cyber security infrastructure.

MythicBeard likes this.
  10. Thriggit

This has become an absolute joke. I'm not a network technician, but there has to be ways to prevent this. It's not like this is the first, second, third, or fifth time. Bottom line, if I'm making the kind of money I imagine that Kakao is off of something, I'm going to make sure that the service isn't consistently unavailable. Fvcking farce

11. Aikota

Still can't get in :/

12. Trucknuts

Stop spending your money on this **** game then dummies...
    First of all, they don't fix ****.
    Second, EVERYONE in the game is fighting for the exact same gear and armor black stones.
    Third, it is virtually impossible to snipe something off the AH.
    I can go on and on, yet you dummies buy pearls to play dress up on your characters like online barbie. Might as well play Barbie online. Toxic community, no end game whatsoever, endless grinding your life and money away, bug after bug, then you cry on the forums and spend your money 10 minutes later...
    I really can't put this any other way...

#292 Trucknuts, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2018
    Alfhildir likes this.
  13. Trucknuts

You are not entitled to ****...be happy they give you anything free. Period.

14. Bird1994

Hopefully you can fix soon I was just on kept crashing but I got my quest done even if it was a pain to do.

15. spiritfox

I had my 7 hours both skill/exp training before I go to sleep last night, and noticed that I was lagged out and some of hours were lost..
    I had another 1 hour both skill/exp about 30 minutes ago, lagged out again, 30 minutes of skill/exp were lost again.
    Any words?

16. WNxArcticwolf

This is all the doos attacks going on right now towards usa. https://threatmap.fortiguard.com/ You really Think this is going be over quickly. you think one company is going stop this. They can't. Why cause people have unprotected pcs ! wait you cant defend against. Im no network smart guy. But This is common sense !.

17. Nelkuran

Managed to connect now. Hopefully that will be the case for others.

18. Alfhildir

some of us are using common sense but still got hosed. i havent bought more since all the ddosing was confirmed...

Mycca likes this.
  19. Dios_Gnosis

I've been connected all day just fine...

This isn't insult added to anyone's injury. Just sayin, for the record.

20. Kalimano

I stopped even trying, no sense in going back in forth when its def not going to make it through the night..may as well wait for maint to finish tomorrow

now my farms schedule is all messed up ):

Mycca and Natebert like this.