1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Issues 30/10 (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Summerblind

hope you give a VP for a week or so since its been impossible to play while it's been running and this was going on during the weekend too

~JhaelannaBanana~ likes this.
  2. deepriver27

From the map on the link you gave, it looks like some place in Kansas, maybe, is getting HAMMERED. LOL.

3. ANNOYEDCHERRY

Leave Dorothy and Toto alone... The only people they hurt was The Wicked Witch of the West.

deepriver27 likes this.
  4. Chickenbone

Maybe add an ingame DDOS attack minigame to satisfy these chuckleheads so we can keep playing...?

5. Zyglot

No Launcher?

Im not even getting the launcher to run, it just doesn't appear at all. Nothing happens when I try to start it, its as if ive done nothing. Are others having this issue or am I just lucky?

6. WNxArcticwolf

one of my friends got the same problem late last night too.

7. Calicoe

Calicoe Witch 62 NA

You probably have to flush your DNS. That's happened to me a few times in the past.

XSkinnyx likes this.
  8. Alfhildir

NOW PROCESSING.......

this isnt resolved... ive got a 30 day running that i paid actual money for not off the MP and ive lost 30 mill in skill/combat books while you keep saying "its resolved". complete horse ****.

spiritfox likes this.
  9. Aikota

Still processing...there goes my last few days of my kama blessing

10. Alfhildir

no time to respond to this but youve got plenty of time to play dress up for your dork squad monster mash nonsense on twitter....

11. Alfhildir

anyone still dealing with this issue and unable to login these are the steps i used to get the game working again.

run cmd prompt as admin
    ipconfig/dnsflush
    ipconfig/release
    ipconfig/renew

then opened my bdo data folder and deleted the version.dat file and ran the launcher and waited for it to check everything and validate. this took about 20 mins with my internet.

reinstalled my video driver just in case the constant crashes corrupted something.

then restarted everything and launched the game.
    it hung again at NOW PROCESSING for a second but then got over its fit and let me in.
    good luck as this issue is "resolved" and not getting any more attention.

i really hope the company they report to is watching how theyre dealing with this issue and just sweeping it under the rug leaving paying customers to troubleshoot this stuff themselves just like at launch.

12. Narkemo

Narkemo Narkemo Musa 61 NA

"(Resolved)"

[​IMG]

MeisterBurger, Alfhildir and jrs1 like this.
  13. ~JhaelannaBanana~

Yeaaaaaaah no, I still can't get into the game. Stuck on processing. All this really sucks. I'm hoping they can get it settled soon. I know it sucks for us players but from the GM and Dev side it must be just as frustrating for someone to be attacking your game. ​

14. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

can you.. keep it resolved for more than a few hours? lol

15. Narkemo

Narkemo Narkemo Musa 61 NA

What really sucks, for me and I assume many other players... Is that last night we could have received 5 rewards for the Lauren Family’s Gift event. Yet we couldn't log in, and now after today's patch, those rewards are gone. Myself, I could have had two more boxes. I don't know how others feel about that, but I feel very upset about it. It's not like I did not want to play. I did. I tried. I could not log into the game because of issues that were not on my end personally. Now, you say it's resolved, but it happens again. I understand this happens sometimes, but the amount it has happened recently, and not having any form of compensation for loses that we players have had... Does the company actually care about what is happening?

spiritfox, Shayla, imbeth and 2 others like this.
  16. noodleboy

lawd have mercy. This is just getting plain stupid now. If you are not going to be able to actually resolve this just let us all know so we can move on.

imbeth likes this.
  17. Agrippa

Nothing has been resolved, as of 10 minutes ago whatever is that you are blaming on DDoS has started again
    A company of your size, cannot afford to pay for DDoS protection services...

Shayla, Khay_man and imbeth like this.
  18. imbeth

let me play bdo

19. Khay_man

This issue is pretty freaking far from resolved. Like astronomically far from resolved.

20. Alfhildir

fake news, they marked it resolved. shooooo, shooo.