1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Issues 30/10 (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. MeisterBurger

I love how I'm either getting kicked off randomly from this bologna or xcoronashot.xem will pop up and randomly freeze the game. Gotta love the priorities of the Dev's to add all the new UI changes instead of actually fixing the game so the community is happy. But hey, what do I know.

2. TeRRoRibleOne

this is getting ****ing pathetic, maybe you should upgrade our servers again. I mean you did rob a bunch of people and made them choose between rerolling or playing a broken class that isn't viable anymore. Worst game developers and worst customer service.

3. Agrippa

Still not able to play, forever at "Now Processing"

4. Thalen

Queens?

5. deepriver27

Has is occurred to ANYONE that the DDOS attackers are probably reading the forums and are being encouraged to keep attacking?

6. Vanadiel

The actual server is not their focus. It seems the East coast is their focus, taking out the East coast routes to the server.
    You can connect just fine using West coast routing.
    Had no issues so far.

7. jrs1

jrs1 Musa 62 NA

Any chance that we'll get the Lauren coins for the event? A lot of people weren't able to log in and couldn't get the rewards from this event. @CM Servantes

8. CleverName

Yes. It seems like the salt mining would be extra encouragement, it may even be the only goal.

9. star_1017

They told me my frequent dc is because of ddos and to find some information in this post, but they marked it as resolved and never update it and I still keep dc after 30min-90mins log into game. LOL

10. SteamTroll

i still dc every 10 to 20 mins and then it takes me like 15 mins to get back in the game wtf is going on here this been happening for 2 days this is great 10/10 kids

#330 SteamTroll, Nov 3, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    star_1017 likes this.