1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Issues 30/10 (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Servantes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Shiooong!

Well...prob from some angry Russians that got the shaft. Is anyone surprised?

2. Demozic

bru xxxelfxxx that game any good? i fapped to it a few times on ph but mm

3. MajorHeadache

@Barstone14 in case you did not know... about 1.5 months ago they bought out that Icelandic company that owned Eve Online (with our money as you put it) to the tune of roughly $450million !! SO, if any of you still play that, or know some that do, you might want to warn them of whats to come!

As for the finger pointing to DDOS attacks, being a former Network Engineer, I can tell you that unless you are trying to thrive on the lowest tier package with your ISP, that they would've been involved from the initial attack. Not to mention, it is 2018, there are many CPE (Customer PremisEquip) products that Cisco and other companies have to prevent total outages from....in this case, the Host site. If INDEED this is still unresolved DDOS attacks not being properly blocked either via Host site equipment or their ISP being engaged, then the people behind this have connections WITHIN this ISP or worse yet the physical Host site itself.

Per the MANY of us that have invested millions so that you can go buying up MORE projects to ruin, I think you need to COMPENSATE quickly before we all shut the proverbial door which we have had one foot out for a long time now by moving onto (in mass) an MMO that actually appreciates its player base and stays ontop of the issues rather than all efforts constantly revolving around more ways to sell Pearls. Leaving priority complaints and fundamental networking issues, etc on the back burner. It took a ludicrous amount of time to finally resolve the NA server/ISP issues before, I doubt that you will have a player base remaining if this becomes Act 2.

- "" Give a penny for your thoughts! "" BUT... ""ya gotta put yer 2 cents in!"" see, they're even making money off of our thoughts now!! D:<

Rosedunn, Nihm, MythicBeard and 5 others like this.
  4. Tauriil

What a fun event this is turning out to be

5. GlitterBear

GlitterBear GlitterBear

I have lost scrolls after scrolls this week. which amounts to tens of millions just ticking away because of this crap. Please do something to stop it or try to track down the attackers.. something, anything..

Rosedunn and RICKTobys like this.
  6. Vanadiel

They should just do the maintenance today so we don't have to be down tomorrow for maintenance.

7. Demozic

@All yeah making it seem like servers been down for days :'D the longest it's been down i've seen was like for 3-5 hours and yeah talkin about wasted 10+ hour xp books common XDXDXD

8. Demozic

i upvote this **** might as well -_-

9. IlllIllIlllIlIllIll

no, then I can't claim my 3 1 loyalty coupons :( The go away with maintenance....

10. Desibabez94

i can has.png

Plz give us our servers back or further memes will ensue.

11. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

I hope if the servers are down all night that the coin merchants are still in game tomorrow I havent turned in all of the coins for the events.(also I still say they need to extend the events due to so much down time anyway). They should just keep the servers down and do maintenance on top of everything instead of bringing them up then shutting them down again.

Rosedunn, Mycca and RICKTobys like this.
  12. Hellstorm79

I have never seen a more toxic, self centered, ridiculous, group of people in my life. They get attacked, and YOU ALL believe you deserve compensation. Literal human garbage. Go play Bless.

13. Siyashiye

Send a ticket.

Attached Files:

14. Vanadiel

Sure do, my value pack is not for free. I had to pay money for that. Therefore I expect to be able to play when I want.

15. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

I literally received a 5 hr book and 55M Silver due to two separate incidents over last weekend.

16. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Yes, well, I'm not asking for much, but these discos affect afk players. Please compensate me. Thanks.

17. Khondo

Must be real hit an miss who is affected, been logged in fine for the last 4 days. Grana fishing is Exausted again, where it has been abundant for the last 2 weeks.

18. Seraniah

The Salt is thick...as for going to another MMO..which one?

19. Sharpen

VP is understandable and does deserve to be addressed along with kama blessing and any other pearl item you can't stop the timer for, but honestly like I said above the people who are saying "OH I WASTED 100M ON TRAINING BOOKS" are the annoying part.

1. Submit a ticket and they'll compensate you. Maybe try the obvious thing before spamming the forums crying like a 3 year old.
    2. Stop using books till its pretty clear it won't happen again, at this point and the last 2 times its happened its been made clear this is probably going to keep happening for the foreseeable future, so don't log right back in when it's "fixed" and buy 20m in books. At this point it's your own damn fault imo.

Nitty likes this.
  20. ghoulz666

Good event, can't even stay on without game closing, or a loading screen interrupting you.

Mycca likes this.