1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NA Server Issues 31/10 (Resolved)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Richter, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Yuusayn

Servers gonna get fixed? Or are you just waiting till they stop?

2. Narkemo

Narkemo Narkemo Musa 61 NA

oh really now? Found this on another post

3. Neorah

Rekt

4. devante

Depends on the extent of flooding. Also, most "prevention" services are utterly ineffective.

5. Vanadiel

The attacks are focused on East coast routing and not the BDO servers itself.
    If you connect using a West cost route, you can play just fine.

I have had no issues in the past 2 hours and server performance is great.
    Obviously you are using West coast routing also.

HayamaLinnus likes this.
  6. Chem'Kavo

I logged in dead for the second time today after game freezing and being forced to ctrl alt delete to exit but this time my Jin viper crysal was gone... sent in a ticket,, i hope they fix this for me. I dont know how its even possible i die with 550 renown at nagas and a fairy potting for me both water and health.

7. Gazlad_

and how do we change this routing?

8. Asterotis

LOL

9. Lez

Lez

Hello its 930pm EST and im still disconnecting like every 15-20 mins when other players arent disconnecting anymore.? my internet connection is stable is it a server thing

10. FrankM

Please let us know when this game becomes stable enough to play longer than 15 mins. Send a twitter message reflecting this issue is fixed and then maybe we can enjoy the game until then I have to play more stable games where people know how to fix the issues at hand......Right now i give this game a -1 out of 10... So i suggest you resolve this issue fast ......

Corrus and ~JhaelannaBanana~ like this.
  11. ~JhaelannaBanana~

I'm on the east coast too, I either get stuck in processing or I d.c the moment I actually get into game.
    When it finally stabilizes (after like 15-20 mins after I've been trying to get on) it stays that way for maybe 30 mins before it happens all over again. Its still the DDos ********

AzureStarz and XSkinnyx like this.
  12. Aikota

Yep same here - Died to desert debuff twice, just trying to get back to town lmfao

~JhaelannaBanana~ likes this.
  13. DaNewb

I resorted to using a free VPN called "SPEEDIFY". It offers 5 gb of data on the first month, then only 1 gb every month after that. I'm spoofing to California and I had no issues logging in, picking a server etc.

Another one I found is "ProtonVPN Free" it's slower and has ads, but no data cap. I haven't tried this yet.

XSkinnyx likes this.
  14. ~JhaelannaBanana~

Ah maaaaaan! That's literallyliterally the worst, I'm sorry x.x
    I'm trying to roleplay and keep getting booted off which is aggitating but I feel so bad for the people who keep dying before they can get to safe zones. Good luck!

15. Vanadiel

You cannot change the direct routing.
    If you want to use a different route you will have to use a VPN service that offers VPN access using West coast access point.

16. Mistress_DarkOne

Well the EU servers are fine. Of course you have to start all over from the beginning, with nothing, but at least you get to play...

17. Tsumetai

The "prevention" ship you speak of has long sailed. And it's obvious they should have actually worked on prevention.
    They need to hire professional services that will redirect those attacks, and stop playing the "our techs are working on it" card. They are just "playing this by ear" and hoping for the best.

18. XSkinnyx

Trying it (speedify) out now, seems to be working.

19. pnkymcgrnbeans

between this and the xcoronhost.xem crashes BDO has become nothing but a log in simulator for me. All I get to do is select a character and log in. This publisher is the epitome of terrible. I moan and complain but I still dont leave the game ive played since launch........ ive always tried to defend it someway....... I dont know if I can anymore.

20. Tsumetai