1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED Character Customization - Jordine Ducas FOR VIDEO SERIES

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Nomad 818, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Nomad 818

Hello, I'm Patrick and as the title implies, I need a template for the character Jordine Ducas (Heidel Chamberlain). Namely I need his template to be for a class that can also wear his costume- the one that looks like Jordine's clothing. This is a huge favor to me, and best of all you will get to see your work in the episodes! Having a character model of Jordine would open up so many more possibilities with my story, and also takes some of the headache away from later down the road stuff.

That being said... PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR SCREENSHOTS BELOW - I will choose ONE that looks the most like the character, and I mean physically in terms of facial construction, not the outfit. I need the template to be emailed to me, so this requires you to save it. For now on here though, just submit screenshots of your customization, from MULTIPLE ANGLES. Remember, the more I can see, the more I might like yours, I'm a stickler for details!

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read, and even greater thanks to those of you who submitted screenshots of your templates!

Cheers- Patrick "Nomad"

JORDINE DUCAS: [​IMG]

#1 Nomad 818, Nov 29, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Nomad 818

I have since contacted the BDO team and am awaiting a reply, though I still hope to see some custom templates from you guys! If one of your templates looks like Jordine, then I can save a bunch of time! Thanks again everyone.