1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help to choose new main

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by dekter, Sep 19, 2018.

1. dekter

I'm returning player, been away for some time. Struggling to pick class, been playing sorc and DK and enjoyed them till I got bored, considering rolling valk but apparently they been nerfed.Basically need class which is decent in pve and good 1v1 pvp
    Any suggestions ?

2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Ninja, striker

3. Andaro

Ambassador

Let the Night Vendor choose for you lol
    Actually interesting story, for the longest time I've been trying to roll my own dande for wizard, and I ended up getting dande, Kzarka, Kutum, and Nouver for striker all at really really low prices, so I bought them just because they were super cheap....

~_~ now I have full striker boss weps , still no wizard dande, NV is trying to tell me something

Stillwaters, Fateneko and KrimsonSky like this.
  4. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Mystic is one that matches your needs... Just try every class you find interesting again.

5. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

play on test server, you can pick it yourself

Thelemna likes this.
  6. Prochilles

I think Valk is actually in a good spot for once, pretty much any valk you meet in RBF holds the line really well and instigates many openings for ulti dumps from teammates. I recently Grinded a valk to 59 and was super fun. Because of their pull you can wipe 3-4 groups of mobs at once.

Sorc, in my tin-foil-hat opinion, is op. Always has been always will be. However, main hand sorc sucked for me. It is the only class I got to 52 and quit because I refused to main hand grind to 56. Evidently with their awakening they are quick grinders and noticeably do crazy damage in pvp.

It is always good to pick a class that can share weapons with another class, when you unsure so that you don't have to dump silver for gear until you find the one you like. Most people will probably say go striker or mystic cause they are really, really powerful right now and they share main and offhand gear (Valk Shares gear with warrior; Wiz and Witch share gear).

It doesn't take long to hit 56 anymore, and it is recommended by pretty much every player to get all char slots filled (for energy), so I would simply get the classes you feel are likely candidates to main, get them all to 56 to see how the awakening feels (combos etc), and then pick one. It is also recommended, if you can't decide on a main, to dump silver mainly on boss gear and accessories (not mainhand awake and subweapon) as this gear can be shared between all chars

7. C4rdinal

Dont go for OP class and go for a class that suits u... gl

8. Arcticcz

Best advice is to delete the game and forget about it!

9. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

well
    for 1v1, almost any class would be good. The game is gear carried, so it doesn't really matter. If you have a softcap gear, once you CC ur enemy, you can kill them with one combo.

(for node wars it doesn't matter cuz u die in less than 1 sec once you get CC'ed, no matter what class u r playing (still loving this renown-sh*t))

If I were you, I'd probably reroll to Wizard or Witch.
    Well... I actually rerolled from Maehwa to Witch, so...

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

he said "good in 1v1"

11. Allegame

good 1v1 and good in PVE -> Lahn. But I suggest you choose what you like.

12. Aiwen

As you are a veteran i'm suggesting kuno, just leveled mine to 39 and the 37 tendoncutter is reaally nice. After awakening should be ok with the disc in pve and these stealthers are good in pvp. Rerolled from ninja because of the disc ae stuff.

13. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

U got bored of dk and sorcres and valk is weak? Are we playing the same game ?

14. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

Ninja or possibly Kuno for more PVE focus </topic closed>

15. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

yall are funny, tell others based on your experience which varies from person to person, the only way to get a class you like is to try them all out on the test server and see what each class can and cannot do at softcap gear

16. ambyentlight

musa good for pve and pvp.

17. Jupto

Kuno/Musa/War/Lahn. And all 4 can be leveled in a few hours to 50. Have fun.

18. Maginha

You are a beast on wiz even in 1vs1 i heard ;)

Atm id say kuno/ninja/sorc could fit your description of good 1v1 and pve, but better try out by yourself what you like....

19. dekter

Tbf I'm not sure if valk is weak or not, just some valk players saying that class been nerfed:)

20. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

play whatever class that has a playstyle that suits you? Everything changes in terms of balance, but the core playstyle never does.