1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with For the Newborn Kitten quest

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Stabbath, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Stabbath

I've caught a lot of fish, but the blacksmith doesn't seem interested in what I have. I looked at wiki and there are many versions of this quest it seems. I am on the first one I think, which if I'm not mistaken is to get an eel and another fish. Eels seem to be rare, and may need a boat is this right? Anyway, if anyone has done this quest and have some tips for me I'd appreciate it. My inventory is full, and I am hoping to be able to give the other fish I have for the next steps, before they expire. I figure expired fish won't work. This eel is a no show for me.

2. magret

you need a Corvina that is a very rare fish from Velia beach table (red quality) that you can get after a certain Mastery level (more info in Moonraker's guides in Life skill subforums), just take the quest when you fish one, no need to clutter your quest log. The quest is repeatable as soon as it's done anyway.

3. Stabbath

You are right. surprised I missed that I need a Corvina in my quest log, even tho I read it many times. The text is really small and never heard of that kind of fish before.

So I can drop quest, eventually catch one then pick up the quest? I don't have to catch one after accepting the quest? The gathering quests seem to be this way. I have to actually gather whatever items *after* receiving the quest if I'm not mistaken.

4. Maginha

Yes, you can pick the quest up after you got one, he just wants the turn in.

Hangfire likes this.