1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need recommendation to advance more in gameplay

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mechful, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Mechful

So yeah i bought the game recently like 6 days ago. and i can't stop playing this game its obsess me. i am actually new to mmorpg games in generals didn't dig deep to any kind of this game type. so i need you guys help how to advanced more in the game.

I kept doing quests and side quests 24h until i reach level 55 warrior now the npc not die easily at all in omar lava cave. and i don't know what is the problem. i definitely need to upgrade or change something but i actually don't know what is it

Here is screenshot for my current gear and weapon i have

[​IMG]

I don't want to buy anything that is not useful and not going to affect my gameplay in general. so what is the right steps towards this to advance more in gameplay? what should I upgrade or change first?

2. Suldanesselar

Do the main story questline, it gives you free armour and weapons.

3. Suldanesselar

Once you have that, look up on the internet what you have to kill to get the asula accessories set. Past that, go on your class discord, and they will have a guide for you on there.

4. Andaro

Ambassador

I am not sure offhand atm, but there were some new quests added in Mediah that give DUO Asula Accessories.. .look on the mao in Mediah region for an accessory icon around several grind locations.

If you save up some silver a standard +15 Grunil set should keep you alive, and weaponry is fairly cheap on the market, although Boss Gear might pinch the coin purse a little.

Questing is definitely a good choice as it will increase your knowledge and contribution points which are both very valuable stats to increase.

5. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

Google "Bdo Warrior Discord server".
    Join it.
    Go to #faqs_and_guides or however it is called there and read the guide.
    It has gear progression, crystal progression, pve combos and a shtload of knowledge for your class.

Other than that, join a newbie friendly guild that can answer all your questions

Generally you wanna equip whatever items you get from the main story line (which ends at ~51-52lvl).
    Then you slowly start farming asula accessories and saving money for a duo green armor and weapon set.
    Meanwhile fill all your slots with alts, get them to 40-50lvl and park them to (world bosses:)Kzarka, karanda, garmoth.Use the garmoth alt to do offin aswell. Place another alt at (field bosses) Bheg and use this one for Dim tree boss.