1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Messli, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Messli

Eyy

Need some advice for a new class, my ninja is killing my arms/hands from 2h of grinding.
    Im 269 nouver.

The only requirement is it needs to be ok at high end places and easier on my hands.
    Only PVE im doing PVP on my ninja.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

2. noctred

noctred NA

Musa, lahn, archer, and mystic are all pretty low APM characters in pve - and they're all good at it. Maybe witch too? Not sure.

Maehwa can be easy on the hands because her dash is on rmb rather than shift but she gets more input heavy at higher end spots.

3. Messli

Thanks for the advice.
    I think im going to make trails for Lahn, archer and a witch to try the PVE combos and see what looks the most chill.

4. Auxey

On a Lahn you basically just rotate through 3 skills and your dash. Doesn't get much easier than that.

5. Sturmflut666

I have the same problems with my fingers and wrist, whatever you do, dont go for ranger or sorc, they are even worse on your hands.
    I grinded a witch to 62 (before the buff) and it was really easy on my hands, you just have to press one or two buttons to use a skill that casts for a while, only very few skills (yoke of ordeal eg) require to hold the buttons and many skills are hotkeyed.
    I'd say go for a witch or wizard.

Maginha likes this.
  6. Messli

Thanks to both of u, iw started to try the Lahn then ill go for witch/wizz and archer last.

Sturmflut666 likes this.
  7. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

more like 6 skills but sure, still easy

8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

My advice is to try a controller for this game. I have used one since I began and find it extremely easy to use. I have right shoulder and hand issues and the controller makes it much easier to play. I never buy a of game unless it has some controller support or will work with xpadder.

9. Sturmflut666

i have mostly problems with both index fingers and thumbs, and when i play stuff like Devil May Cry with a controller it gets even worse, i dont think a controller would be a solution for me :/
    Maybe a more easy-going keyboard would be good.

#9 Sturmflut666, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Bnna

tbh when i did grind on lahn, the joint on my right middle finger hurt all the time from rmb :D Holding down can be much rougher then pressing it often like on sorc

11. Sturmflut666

Yeah, keeping buttons pressed really sucks, ranger has that too. For the right hand, i often switch between middle and ring finger to press RMB, that unburdens the middle finger quite a bit.