1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Negative Karma Musa story!

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Dremlock, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Dremlock

Hi folks! Story time!

I spent a year as a negative karma ranger and during that experience i determined Musa would be the best negative karma alt because at the time it had a near infinite super armor dash. A necessary escape tool for a negative karma player since you would constantly be getting zerged. Protected and the fastest class. Its e buff also provided infinite super armor while attacking.

So I got full tet gear on my musa.

Then PA decided to nerf the **** out of musa and remove the class's ability to dash infinitely, rendering it basically useless to me as a negative karma alt.

Thanks PA for totally ****ing me over and wasting all that time and effort and planning. Now the best negative karma class is most likely ninja because class balance in bdo is an absolute joke.

well anyway. let this be a lesson to you that whatever class you pick, it could be nerfed on a whim into a state where it is virtually unsuable or changed to no longer do what you picked it for in the first place.

Side note: my main was a ranger and they gave me a melee awakening weapon :^)

I'd reroll again but I'm sure they would just **** that up too somehow, like they did with my first two "main" classes.

Taj likes this.
  2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

you making it sound like its the first time they screw u over
    [​IMG]

Taj, AllanJr, Sidina and 6 others like this.
  3. Dremlock

A series of unfortunate coincidences...

Taj likes this.
  4. 6footgeeks

never reroll and realise like class balance in BDO is like a clock. it's right (adnd by that i mean favours me/you) least twice in day (read three years)

5. Claydough

The alternative is to just focus on getting accessories to the new softcap and play every class at 274ap with tet weapons

6. Dremlock

>simply get tet accessories

7. Your first mistake was not rolling a tamer.

Devs can't nerf what they don't know exists.

Venkas, Rahanei, ViktoryiaV and 7 others like this.
  8. 2Cents

• So you wanted to "Abuse the system"
    • Admit the class had infinite SA, dash
    And are now sad face because it's not OP? Aweeeeee you got so screwed over!!!!

How could they do such a thing!!!!!!!!!

I will commend you for harassing all the customers and ruining their game experience............ I mean *Wink* participating in a "PVP environment full of struggles and competition".

Always remember, "You need to ask before attacking someone in BDO".

#8 2Cents, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    Factorial, AllanJr and Dudeskio like this.
  9. Faultz

Musas and maes can still dash fine you just cant hold RMB down like an idiot

10. TeRRoRibleOne

No they aren't, you can tell who plays witchard based on that foolish comment.

11. Dremlock

you need idiot-tier utility when ur negative karma. ur at way too much of a disadvantage. Musa doesn't do top tier damage but the class's utility was perfect for negative karma.

I wouldn't consider it OP. More like it was their gimmick. The musa class was designed in a way that they could engage with a short super armor combo and then leave. At equal gear that combo wouldn't kill anything.

They have longer less safe combos that can kill things, but if you just run in and use like below the belt, you are only going to kill noobs.

Which is perfect for negative karma!

Musa used to have a speed advantage for short and long distance chases but now there are classes that can basically keep up with them over long distance and that really ****s over negative karma. When you have a pack of idiots chasing you on horseback from calpheon to sand grain now the only option is to be a ninja or kuno and stealth

musa nerf dropped the amount of viable negative karma classes from 4 to 2. It was bad already and they just made it worse.

Ranger was pretty good for a time as well at neg karma but they nerfed the **** out of ranger dash too

Taj likes this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

huh?

you wanna be able to outdash people sprinitng after you long distance on horses? is that really what you are saying man? :D

if they can dash through whole length of gyfin grindspot(and then some), id say they are quite fine.

13. Dremlock

what do you mean "huh"?

when you're 260 AP it doesn't matter what ****ing class you play, but at lower AP musa does not have as good of damage output as other classes. Especially quick protected burst.

it was an exaggeration.

Taj and Ghoast_ like this.
  14. 2Cents

So any time someone wants to engage you in PVP, you want to be able to run away and NOT PVP. Unless it's on your terms and you think you have the upper hand. You then want to want to qualify this as a gimmick?

That by definition is one of the most OP things possible.
    #shameful

Factorial and Mido like this.
  15. Dremlock

need i remind you that ninjas and kunos can stealth

Taj, Ghoast_ and levinano like this.
  16. 2Cents

Need I remind you that is one of over 100 ways Ashes of Creation Devs are already demonstrating their superiority over PA devs. That still doesn't say much as PA devs are pretty much the worst in the industry when it comes to game design. Hence the reason why you have a class that can cheese invisible and why classes had near infinite dash.

Ashes does a Halo effect transparency because no serious developer would allow invisibility, despite how many trolls trying to justify stupidity by other people being stupid (aka: it's in other games)

17. Dremlock

i wouldn't consider that to be a reminder cuz i know nothing about AoC

Taj, Venkas and levinano like this.
  18. Blitzball

Why there is no Ranger in the current official 3v3 tournament ? :D

19. Dremlock

it's too hard to play ranger to risk bringing one to something like that

20. Asterotis

As a Mystic, I can easily catch a musa with Flash Step and it's Flow, sad day for Musa's when they can't dash-spam.