1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf carracks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ponge85, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Ponge85

Carracks are too powerful, you have literally no chance against them in any other type of ship. You just did a PVP balance, time to take a look at this too.

gurghul likes this.
  2. Patrik2991

The biggest problem is the guild galley, which is literally 2 shots. And you can't ch swap with it....
    Increase the guild galley hp by about x100

3. PeelThat

No , leave carrack alone

4. Ponge85

Ok, then buff all other ships so Carrack owners can't grief others any more, problem solved.

Lurea and MoonDance17 like this.
  5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

max tier ship is stronger than any other ship?
    pika.jpg

6. Ponge85

The problem is, they are so much stronger, you don't even have a chance against them in any way. As I stated in my OP, but reading is hard.

Lurea and MoonDance17 like this.
  7. AtomicPotato

Yes, its work as intended, or you expect competition from lower tier ship ? Before making threads like this, how about you research what need to be done to get carrack and see value difference in your ship and carrack.

ODB3698 and Hearts like this.
  8. Ponge85

The problem is, the jump in tiers is too high, like having lvl2 then immediately going up to 10. You need steps in between for balance. You think this is okay? If I have a lower tier ship, then it is compulsory that I am griefed and my fun is ruined by higher tier ship users until i myself get the higher tier ship? Vell is tier locked now or what?

Lurea likes this.
  9. Naho

Yes allow me to kill player with my grunil gear when they wear PEN boss gear, so i don't have to bother gearing up

ODB3698 likes this.
  10. AtomicPotato

How about you, ask for ****** Vell 1h before and 1h after no PVP restictions. why the fck people like you, who give no fcks about sailing and only leeching Vell once a week suggest "ship" changes.
    Suggest Vell change.
    Because of suggester like you, we already have full sea of left over rats and ships to block passages, because some clowns leeching Vell got killed on their way, and now everyone who do sailing is suffering from this garbage changes, probably suggested by ******* who can't even dock ship and leave it in Velia for whole week right in front of peace zone to block access.

Robischek likes this.
  11. SilverWolf

Lets put this in perspective for a min.

Would you complain that a 300+ AP Player killed your 190 AP in pvp and then call for all 300 ap players to be nerfed? Or all other players should be buffed to 300ap? Those guys played a lot of hours to get that geared.

Same with Carracks. Those guys actually went out there and spent time to get their ship. Just because you may be to lazy to grind out your carrack, no need to cry for a nerf. Swap your grinding on land for grinding at sea and you to may get a Carrack.

ODB3698 and JohnnyNails like this.
  12. AtomicPotato

Whole point, he don't give a fck about sea content, he just salty he got killed on hes way to Vell.

13. Andaro

Ambassador

Guild Galley does need some love....
    Looking for suggestions regarding guild galley

14. Ponge85

No, Carracks are not the same. Getting killed by a 300 AP player won't let me stranded out of ****ing nowhere to waste an hour to get back from. If I get killed by a player, I can resurrect in town. On the sea, anywhere (not just Vell) you get stuck with no ships, needing to swim till you reach a TP point for the Travelers Map, or wait for someone to get you.

"Those guys actually went out there and spent time to get their ship." Why? To grief me? F them and their carracks then, nerf it to hell.

Also, sorry being salty because some moron wastes my time out of sheer malice.

#14 Ponge85, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    sajdas and MoonDance17 like this.
  15. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Oh man... all those carrack owners will kill u for pointing the elephant.

sajdas likes this.
  16. Ponge85

I did enough bartering to get 2 Khan's Magic out of it. I did not run into any issues until the carracks started to show up, when the ships were balanced in power. Large scale griefing and such began with the carracks, so don't tell me the carrack being way too OP is not a problem or it not created problems.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  17. Naho

Then get yourself a fking carrack and stop crying about power balance you degen! Like wtf

18. Ponge85

So me not having a carrack gives the right to other players to abuse their carrack against me? They sink me just because, with little to no repercussions (laughable karma loss), and even if they go red, I can go f myself as I only have a caravel with no chance against them.

19. AtomicPotato

You spend all you earning to buy Khan hearts instead of progressing your ship, and now you complain about getting killed while going to Vell, and yet you don't suggest to change Vell, you suggest to change carrack, because you, yes personally you, decide that you don't need carrack and you need x2 Khan hearts, so now, you suggest to nerf something to doesn't have.
    Suggest to change Vell, as you only interested in Vell.

Crimson_Scarlet and SilverWolf like this.
  20. Naho

Everyone has the right to do whatever they want in the game as long as it doesn't go against the game rules. Pking is a thing since way before carrack exist. Ppl worked and got their boat gear, so go out there and do the same

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.