1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Nerf" Ghilie

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Erroll, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

2. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

How can people still deny that it offers an advantage? Yes, you can still fight against the people, but your reaction time is not as fast compared to fighting someone with a red block of text on his head.
    It is like saying you can read pink text on a red background just as easy and fast as black text on a white background. Yes you can read it, but certainly not on the same level.
    Also consider I am saying this despite running around with one almost the entire time. On the other hand ghillie suit also means giving up on the other pay to win-feature (2 movespeed for example).

#42 Luminosity, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    ODB3698, Fearless V and Erroll like this.
  3. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

It's pathetic yeah

ODB3698 and Fearless V like this.
  4. Requiem_Abaddon

Really only an advantage against people target fixation issues. So a large portion of the BDO playerbase lmao Maybe that's why some people don't have an issue fighting against them and some do. Esp if you have 2 players, one of which is wearing a regular costume and the other a ghillie, people who already have an issue with fixation are going to probably skip right over the guy in a ghillie then get upset when he is killed.

5. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

Sorc, Ninja, Kuno, Witch, Wiz, DK are really the only ones I think actually have an advantage using a ghillie. Mainly because of iframes/invis skills. It bothers tf outta me when any of those classes iframe/invis/tele their way into your team.
    Its not so much because they're have such an 'advantage' using a ghillie, but more along the lines of the team being idiots and not attacking them when they appear outta no where.
    No joke you can have 10-15 people balled up, witch will double tele in, and rarely will a teammate grab, or even attempt to grab her before she wipes several people. The dumb af part, there will be like 5+ grab classes that can grab the witch; instead they sit there with their thumb up their ass or just run away.

Open world is a bit of a diff story, with so many trees, mobs, n such, keeping track of the classes named above (excluding witch/wiz) can be super aids. To put it this way, I'll probably never GvG at trees again unless its spawn/offin spawn area.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  6. Jupto

I suggest PA/Kakao disable it, it makes more hassle than good atm.
    I know, people has bought it from Pearls, but then they could add the option for those to get Pearls back, that way they can buy something else.

Erroll, Fateneko and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  7. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

Ghillies direct support of cheating, they must be removed from game.

ODB3698, Erroll, Fearless V and 2 others like this.
  8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

They can leave them in the game but change the way they work. Remove the hiding of ones name and give them some other buffs. Also they should refund the pearls if players are not happy with the new buffs. Some people may actually like they way they look, although I cannot understand how.

9. Rinjyu

Just make the name visible once you hit the target. If they want a initial advantage fine. And yes they should then offer a refund in pearls. But they should do many things. Is any of it going to happen? Never.
    Venting into this forum to Kakao (who dont read beyond rule violations) is already useless as is. But even if this went on a PA website they would ignore it.
    There are 400 pages of suggestions, how many of them do you think got a satisfactory reply or result?

10. ChoeChoeTrain

Just out of curiosity but why is the ghille hated on so much?

11. Jupto

I guess you dont read a lot of post on these forums then. I suggest you do.

12. ChoeChoeTrain

Very insightful. The forums need more people like you.

13. BuShiDo

I see no problems with the ghillie suit. If your main issue is not being able to track players wearing the ghillie outfit then you might as well ask Kakao to remove the Ninja's and Kuno's stealth. Which would not make sense.

14. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Ninja and kuno have a skill that gives them some short term stealth, now couple that with the ghillie and it is five times as bad.

FairlyEnjoyable and Fearless V like this.
  15. Megta

Megta Archer EU

The main function of the ghillie is is to hide yourself and make it hard for others to track you.
    Do you know what happens when they disable the main function of the ghillie suit?

Anyone remembers what happend when they disabled the ghillie suit in node wars?
    If you don't: kakao had to refund 1000 of players because they had bought the suit for node wars.

16. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

So be it.

17. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Since you aren't playing anymore you don't care about what happens to the servers, but I don't want to see them closing the servers because they have to refund every player who ever bought a ghillie suit.

They will never remove the main feature of the ghillie suit

18. Ashenvall

Sometimes, some changes are mandatories

19. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Gee how many ghillies have been sold. I never bought one and I doubt that every single person playing has bought one. Also if they gave the suits some other buffs players may be inclined not to ask for a refund.

20. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

they dont care, especially when it would take away money income.. should know by now that milking every penny out of you is the main goal

PeaceInChaos and FairlyEnjoyable like this.