1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf Hashashin

Discussion in 'Hashashin' started by Palito 4KT, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Palito 4KT

Like the Topic say, can you nerf Hashashin the dmg, knockdowns.. stiff, fg, and grab are just stupid... Nerf this class... You are nerf every class but you can't nerf hashashin...

manole10 and Tehorous like this.
  2. Reywhisper

I am confused. Everybody said he is usless 3 weeks ago.

3. Rubyvulpa

4. Blitzball

manole10 likes this.
  5. Wrapped In Plastic

The tornados he hides are in invisible if you have effects off, so add stealth to that list :)

Thugarin likes this.
  6. Aysnvaust

Just relax - as long as it's not wizz, they will tune it down in the long run. It's just the usual "Let's make new class a monster, so everybody feels they need to swap"-tactic that comes with every new class. Just stick to your class and let the hypetrain pass by.

Kasu, Life2v and Thugarin like this.
  7. PancakeRift

301ap...
    What do you expect? Surviving a 301ap combo takes a stupid amount of gear. Disingenuous to link a clip with such once sided gear. in a conversation like this.

All classes with I frames are immune when grabbed during I-frame... What kind of point is that? Thats not a class issue, thats desync.

Block jumps arnt that crazy. If the E misses you can punish it due to it being unsafe and an uncancellable animation, the shift+F you can just S block. Rebam block jump has a 30 second cd and no cc.

Rabams are strong but they provide no cc. I wouldnt say they are busted.

Awakening grab is dangerous to use and to say its "ranged" is kinda bullcrap. Its pretty much a lahns grab range and its unsafe as hell with a lingering animation if you miss.

8. PancakeRift

if you have effects on you can spot what tornado he is in due to buffs that give your character an aura. The aura is in that nado. Red hands for ap buff is a dead give away.

9. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

He is busted at high end gear but i don't feel he really needs a nerf. Other things and classes need addressing before hasbrown. Was wondering how long till someone made a thread though :D

Distaken and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  10. reconkangas

tenor-6.gif
    I literally swear to all things holy i am just litterally going to lose my S#!T if I have to continually see these nerf this class garbage.

Most people don't even know how to fight it yet and you all cry babies are already wanting to nerf the class well color me surprised!!!! Always want the easy ways out.

11. MajorThor

Haha, it's their new cash cow class man...give it a few months and they'll slowly "adjust" skills to normalcy.

manole10 likes this.
  12. reconkangas

Yup BUT mark my words the next person on here is gonna say "well what about the guardian"..... WAIT FOR IT

13. sajdas

while i agree with your comment here are a few corrections:

he ment during a desync grab, hashashin is the only class that cannot be recc'ed after a desynced grab (most will become invisible for the enemy for few sec and after it you intiate a second cc like a float or a knockdown while in hashashin case he will be invisible and in avoid mode the whole time)

agree about the hashashin block jumps not being op, but for succ hashashin you can cancel the block jumps if your dash isnt on cd (just a minor correction)

14. Claydough

Hash is far from weak in the right hands

wait till people start to figure it out and then the geared players will start to migrate over and really do well

15. MinMaid

MinMaid Guardian 62 NA

Nerf him to the ground and buff guardian speed x2.

16. reconkangas

See what I am saying...
    WAIT FOR IT WAAAAAIIIITTTTT FOR IT..
    BAMMMMM GUARDIAN COMMENTS!!!

17. NightGlider

How about BDO actually fix classes they've been ignoring since the beginning of time like Musas and Archers? Hmm? They haven't given **** to these classes.

CompZilla likes this.
  18. Feyrill

Feyrill Hashashin 62 EU

The more potential he has, the more easy to play him horribly wrong and believe me, there are lot of other classes what you can play easier than him, but can cause similar problems to you in combat with less knowledge about the class - compared to a player who possess a bit more, but still not enough to be able to manifest Hashashin's true power and potential (it's because he's difficult).

If you turn off your brain (in the case if you have) or have no enough practice in the class, you can make mistakes easily and mess up your whole play with a single movement (and since Hashashin have a lot, it's more easy to mess up any of them and break the whole chain, especially if you ignore his stamina; you can be fancy with those movements, but if you think that using it all the time will protect you when you suddenly run out of it, you're wrong). There are lot of things what you have to keep an eye on it, not only when you're on standby, blocking, but during movement (for instance).

Imagine being someone who have to keep an eye of his several movement abilities, their cooldowns (the more ability the more cd you have to know), his stamina, the environment and the enemy, who is also moving and can attack you (and will seek for the right moment, when you make a mistake). It's not always easy to be able to take the pace with such a situation (and sometimes desync and other strange things can mess up your teleportation, which can be very confusing, and you can't let yourself to not be aware of where you are, and where are your enemy; just because you're in a different place from than where you planned to land - and this is where you have to understand/analyze, re-plan and calculate everything again, within less than a second).
    Some of Hashashin's skills are a bit risky to use in certain situations, or have to calculate with some of them more precisely (fast, in time), otherwise, you'll be unprotected and even waste an opportunity to get your enemy (which is still the better price compared to being killed because you calculated and assess the situation wrong). It is easy to make a mistake if you have to make your decisions fast (also your movement) - your advantage is in your unpredictability, quickness, fast thinking and precision - you have to combinate all of these. and also master these qualities, not only the character's abilities, and know them perfectly, in theory and practice.

He is not easy to master.
    Yet he is not unbeatable.

There are lot of things what a Hashashin player have to learn about the character and besides that, have to possess the qualities, style, "temperament" what Hashashin requires, to being the perfect class for a person (he is clearly not for everyone - but this is true in any other character's case; I could't imagine myself playing Shai, lmao). And you... you also have the chance and looks like the reason, why you should learn how to play against him first (instead of crying out for nerf), which is not easy to do, since he can be a very hard opponent (but he is not the only one who can cause dreamless nights for you I guess; kunoichi, ninja, striker etc), but it's neither easy to play with him well and even master, so... where is the problem?

Also I'm so proud of the class himself and Hashashin players who really motivated to master him alongside me, and make cry those who kept talked about how useless this character is, yet shouting out for nerf. But hey... it's just my inner "Venom" from the toxicology.

#18 Feyrill, Oct 19, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
    Reywhisper likes this.
  19. TeRRoRibleOne

When did casters get nerfed?

20. Reywhisper

casters are not here to get nerfed. Casters are for people who can ask for nerfs to other classes after their caster class got beaten.

CompZilla, Distaken and Xenon like this.