1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf levels

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Beirut, May 9, 2017.

1. Asami

There's no point in leveling past 60 if you get nothing out of it. A lot of classes don't get good skills at 61/62 so there's no reason to push super hard for it other then bonus stats.

The bonus stats reward players who are willing to sink a lot of time into combat. Tbh, its so minor and I think that levels should give even more. Quit complaining and start leveling.

The game already gives away so much free **** to people who don't even play it. Its such a minor reward to people who work hard and honestly needs to be even more. The time you have to put in to get 61/62 is so much that it should make you into a god :) Also... 55's shouldn't be fighting 60+ lol.

2. Beirut

you are playing the wrong game go back to skyforge

Aklia likes this.
  3. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

grind to 60 like those other players did, lazy f000ck

Aklia likes this.
  4. Asami

Sorry kid, I am sure I have more playtime in this game then you. Not to mention you are literally saying players shouldn't be rewarded for the hard work they put into grinding above and beyond everyone else. Which is pretty silly. My taxes probably paid for your BDO, the least you could do is grind in the game.

5. Helga_Hufflepuff

IDK why you all are complaining about levels...60 is quite easy to hit.... I got a 61 witch made a wiz alt..... 1-59 in 3 weeks... can't get any easier than that.... and I don't grind in sausans or pirates... I actually level slow compared to some people I know who can do 1-60 in 14d..... If you want 60 bad enough you will get it.... however if you don't want it that bad... you wont get it

6. Jiyeon

It's not that easy if you can't play on weekends. You're going to get behind on wellfare people if it's easy or not with a system like this. I'm not really bothered by it because I simply play with what I have. But I can see why it's annoying for people who like to do other stuff in-game, to get far behind people that can zone out and grind for 10+hours straight. There's an advantage in leveling up, and level caps been on games for a reason, I don't know why BDO does it differently. But then again not many will hit 62 before you hit 60, even if you only grind 1% a day. XD

7. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

and lineage2 players will laugh to ppl who say exp is hardu

8. Beirut

That is not what I was saying. Omg I hate people whho interpretend words the wrong way then supposed to.

First I hated the fact that I could not hit an opponent even though I did hit him.
    I first thought it was because of level difference but later I explained that I tested it myself with no gear on and it seems that aint the case anymore.
    The reason why I sayd anymore is because they already CHANGED this.
    In the past the level difference per level was like rng (ever played fire emblem?), the levels were unfixed they changed it in the future.
    I did not notice this and thought it was still in the game because the stats are not fixed meaning one isn't superior then the others meaning you already got nerfed without even knowing it just like how I did not notice it.

This post purpose to brought it back to light with the intends to remove that part of the game because it is unfair to newplayers or people who did not put enough time into it. You can all say get those levels up but you already get rewarded with more money, more money per day and extra damage on abilities per level up so the extra stats would be called unbalanced.

As a matter of fact this wwas already removed from the game then this post is basicly useless.
    All you brainless people who claims that I did not put enough time into it you are plainly wrong because I already reached it. The problem for me was that I could not give the opponent a chance to get victory which was for me meaningless because I like games were everyone stands a chance and everyone is a treath.

The reason why you can not hit the opponent now is because of the fact that the gear value goes immensly higher when you go over PRI.
    So DP is actually useless when fighting someone who is higher geared because he has higher stats so if you want to give the opponent a chance lower your DP a bit more then your foe because if your armor is that high it get boosted alot and you want that tension.

So back to the original reply you are wrong with every word you just sayd. Read the mood and what I sayd because the first post is changing throughout the post itself. I stated this further in my post aswell.

9. Claydough

We had a witch in our guild that flat out refused to grind

He stay at lvl 58 and was still able to curb stomp anyone in his way
    His ap ranged from 230-240ap and level seemed to have little effect on him going against 60s and 61s

10. Helga_Hufflepuff

I'm one of those L2 players...played that game for 7 years so ya BDO is cakewalk in levels rofl

11. RoakOriginal

[​IMG]

So my opinion is, you are just another crybaby who doesnt know what he is crying about...

edit: Props to Bigandshiny

Irini and 6footgeeks like this.
  12. 6footgeeks

thanks for this, id been wondering if there was actual research for some time.

13. Helga_Hufflepuff

Ya I saw this yesterday good deal. So the major thing that's going to own you hardcore in pvp is Flows and levels of skills.

14. Nachtdrache

Even if levels did make a difference (My testing shows they don't), getting 59 is so trivial at this point its ridiculous.

Testing was easy.
    59 warrior (Tri bhegs, kzarka, and vangertz) vs 59 wizard(Full Tri boss gear not evasion offhand)
    55 warrior vs 59 wizard Same gear for both

Use HP on crit elixir. Use scars of dusk and count HP gained. Repeat till you feel like you have a good enough sample size.Compare results. End up with a 2% difference which is close enough to count as equal. To be fair I only did this 100 times but that was good enough for me.

HP regen is always the same so if you do get a regen tick mid attack its easy to subtract it for accurate results.

15. Beirut

To bad this test aint reliable because different classes might play a role in this.
    1. For example the skill of the witch auto attack 1 rmb = 2% while for example another class could have non.
    2. The second problem with this test is that it used full gear from the start. We all know that a full gear could lead to different effects and many claculations before the answer displays itself. You could take for example the difference between degrees in Celcius and fahrenheid, they both have a different way to be calculated before the answer displays itself adding for exmaple 4 farhenheid on top of it doesn't mean the celsius get 4 aswell.
    3. Tested by myself while being gearless and using the same class. The hit itself does always hit 100% even though the level is 14 levels different it is all meaningless if someone is gearless. The difference is probably in the reduction itself of the hit but this is untested so I can not judge this for certain.
    4. The test might have used different gear pieces which might be equal. For example he asked a random dude and asked him to get the correspondenting value of DP while the evasion gets a huge boost after a certain point. So having the same pieces, same class, same hit, same everything except for the level itself. Did you do this?
    5. A test itself is most of the times not 100% accurate and might be wrong. BDO players mostly takes a silver spoon and use it to theyr advantage. I doubt these arguments till I see the process which leads to theyr judgement. I aswell made mistakes in the past while testing and know the problems while testing. The player here showed that he did not try to minimize the reliability of other factors therefor there is no reliability the progress.
    Further showing rude behaviour is not making your arguments stronger it only makes you look silly and childish.

16. RoakOriginal

If it seems rude to you, its your problem, not mine or anybodys else...

Also feel free to ask creator about that info... Bcs he didnt provide it in the spreadsheet, doesnt mean he didnt check those things... And rest of your post is ********...

17. War

War Tamer 27 NA

What he's talking about he ain't know what he's talking about.
    lel.

18. Beirut

I see you are foolish.
    If you receive a mail that you won the lottery and you only have to send your bankinfo would you do it? same ****.

do not trust test without proof about how it is done the process is one of the most important aspects of the tests because it leads to the judgement of the results. Without the process the results are meaningless.
    GL relying on a guy who claims things and did not show any proof.

#39 Beirut, May 24, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2017
  19. Beirut

Like I told you before everyone who actually tested the content they want to proof shows theyr proces of thinking. This was not done by someone who wanted to test or by some famous tester with background.
    It might be checked but it might be not done right or it might not be checked at all!
    wtver the case I geuss you are just to dumb to pick up everything from the internet without research.

The research I did was already done a few pages before. I claimed that the level difference might involve evasion and other stats.
    I was a bit to sure of myself because of my past tests. In the past levels where not fixed meaning that when you level up there is a RNG factor which levels evasion aswell if you are lucky. The more levels you gained the more RNG lucky you get resulting in winning by stats. The leveling with abilities would be to much and the low levels wouldn't be able to compete unless they get these stats through other means meaning they need better gear to compete with higher levels with low gear.
    This was fixed in the patches in the past by making everything fixed which I might have overlooked. I tested the results now by making both of the same class gearless with a high level difference. The results were that not a single hit misses. The tests were done by the one who gets hit open his inventory, if the inventory closes it will be proven that it hits indeed if the hit did not closes the inventory it proves that it is a miss.

As the final results the level differents does not involve in leveling but might be in the secret stats of the gear itself. There is also a second option which (I sayd by giving for example the fahrenheid and degree celsius) that there is a different way to calculate the same output. The level will be used as an base stat and the gear itself would be used as a multiplier resulting in a different result.

What I showed you is how I think in my proces and how I disable other factors which might play a role. I also showed that there might be improvements and how it might be done.

The results you showed me miss logic, proces and reasoning.

Your argument sounded that I did not put in any effort but if you read a few pages before then you would have seen that I tested it. The claim of you did nothing is therefor denied.
    Your claim about taking everything in and only baseless claiming things is also denied because of above reasoning.

In the end you just did not want to read the whole post and wait I shall put it in your own words because they can be used as a counter defense in this case aswell:
    Foolish and dumb looking one here is you... As i said, bcs I didnt serve you anything on silver plate, doesnt mean it wasnt checked or done... As you wont feed a swine with caviar, i see no reason to unnecessary bother myself with someone as dumb as you... I provided you with actual info.. You can do more reaearch and tests yourself... Bcs so far only thing you are doin is crying and making things up, without any actual effort from your side...

Eh voila there you have it, eat your own words!

#40 Beirut, May 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017