1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf levels

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Beirut, May 9, 2017.

1. RoakOriginal

Your conspiracy theories are no tests, neither information provided...

If you could think as much as you can talk...

2. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

pls nerf the only advantage ingame you rly need to work for unlike RNG gearluck.

3. Beirut

atleast I'm no lazy bum unlike you who talk only nonsense.

If you don't want to argue that's fine but leave this post alone because people like you are not needed here.

4. RoakOriginal

Bein lazy and getting tired of noobs crying on forum every day are two different things.. But w/e continue to behave like clown...

5. Beirut

since the beginning you only curse and used inproper behaviour so do not mind me for my inpoliteness.
    However if you still have any arguments which has indeed proof please enlight me if not then this discussion ends.

6. Ravare

Didn't read the whole thread. But here is a suggestion maybe (not sure if this would work)

Get some characters spread across the levels. Should try and make them the same class since class skills could be different values of accuracy (hidden maybe? who knows with this game)

1) A 59+ character (maybe a 60)
    2) 3 characters of the same class from 56, 57, & 58 (all specced the same with skill points)
    3) Only gear used is the merchant bought greens in Velia (you would have to go to Altinova to buy a base green Awakened weapon)
    4) Confirm everyone only has these gear sets on, no accessories and no buffs.
    5) Go to the Velia open arena (or whatever city)
    6) Record the hits the low levels do against the level 60. Each takes turns and does about 3 tests each to get a good sample. They also should use the same combo rotations to make sure no innate accuracy+ skills are used on one person and not the others
    7) Post the results

This is just a theory, but I am guessing this would be the closest you would get to see if levels really do effect accuracy and chance to hit.

7. RoakOriginal

They have... That was already tested as well...
    They also have base DR...