1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf NINJA\KUNO when??

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Kushina, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Diazine

Take a look at the kunoichi skill tree, where are all these high damage protected attacks you mentioned? Kuno has pretty low damage, you can straight up look at the spell multipliers or amount of hits her spell do and confirm that yourself.

Damage only appears high because we combo a lot of (mostly unprotected) spells in a short time frame, which sometimes isn't as easy as it looks. Meanwhile other classes press 1-2 buttons and immediately kill you. It's not unusual for our combos to involve like 10 spells or something.

Protected spells with damage:
    • Lethal Spin Spree / Flow:Wrath - mediocre damage unless target is on the ground, animation takes long (especially with flow) and is just asking to get nuked or grabbed
    • Half Moon Slash - low damage
    • Tendon Cutter - mediocre damage unless you get hit by the entire spell, which is unlikely and would cause stiffness multiple times, i.e. screw our own combos
    • Halo - low damage and can only be used by pressing space of other awakening spells, i.e. borderline meme spell
    • Heart Snatch / Assassin's Trail - alright damage but it's a backwards dash on a 30s cooldown (lvl 57 rabam), if you use this for damage then you blow an important disengage
    Partially protected spells with damage:
    • Danse Macabre - mediocre damage unless target is on the ground, windup completely unprotected
    • Flash Slash - mediocre damage unless 100% ult, windup completely unprotected and the animation takes forever to go off, if you ever get hit by this spell it's entirely your own fault and got outplayed
    • Black Moonlight - mediocre damage unless target is on the ground, only has SA in the very first few frames of the animation
    • Shadow Explosion - meme spell with low damage, only protected during windup, i don't know anyone who even has this skilled

If a kuno wins 1v5 then the opponents probably all got outplayed, simple as that. Some players have just practiced more than others (i.e. are more skilled), that doesn't mean the class is broken or op.

#21 Diazine, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

yea if kuno plays vs 5 afk people then i get it, but what kind of balance are we talking about if 1v5 is even possible (if it is not 1 pro geared vs 5 nubs with gear gap)?

3. Sacrifuce

To be fair kuno can become a witch for every 10 minutes :^), so yea 1softcap vs 5softcap is possible, especially because a lot of em doesnt even know what is flashslash bcs not a lot of kuno actually use it before the buff.

4. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

5. Rokath

ninja and kunos aren’t a problem. At first they were destroying me but I learned their kit and adjust my counter play. Now I can 1v1 similar geared ninjas.

Nagasaki and Kyouki like this.
  6. Sacrifuce

thats the problem, everyone only chaining sa all this time and think they're god while chaining sa.

In the other case ninja and kuno never really have that realiable protection. And when all sa removed, kuno and ninja allow to be shine more because everyone cant relied on those sa anymore which make engage become easier now.

Most of the complainer pretty much coming from those guy that refuse to adapt and at least learn ninja and kuno kit at least.

good things global server exist, at least some people who are not lazy ass will learn some of ninja and femaleninja kit.

BUT AGAIN PLS BUFF MYSTIC, MY PVP GOD FARSAY SAID WE NEED MOAR DAMAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nagasaki likes this.
  7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

Ninja has more than just a 1 second i frame. He has three on a 1sec,2sec and 6 sec cd respectively.
    His SA is not infinite this is true but he has much better engage and disengage options than other classes esp the speed of them being a lot faster than others.
    Exepcting people to pop flares is dumb imo, at least so far as 1v1 or smallscale is concerned. Stealth is part of his kit and its his thing i wouldn't want it gone entirely but why shouldn't other classes have it in their kit as well to deal with it and counter. Why should they have to rely on items? I don't wanna use flares in battle arena thx.
    No not every class can one shot, every class can certainly one combo at high high ap. But please show me how a mystic literally one shots anything at softcap with her low % burst skills.
    Overall ninja takes a bit of practice so ye he isn't handless but his kit is more forgiving than others now, he has much more options for taking fights and leaving them, he has an e buff for a 50% heal in a pinch and stealth to hide and pot. I see ninja's go into groups in rbfs and chain his i frames, sa and the block and come out unscathed while there's 5/6 people chasing him. Meanwhile a tank class like mystic or valk can go in but they sure as hell don't come out untouched if they can make it out at all with their lesser protections.

Kuno is different and not as strong and this post is long enough alrdy. Its the witch/wiz comparison one is clearly stronger than the other and again its the male counterpart with the advantage.

8. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

i was talking about kuno.
    Ninja is on a whole different level than kuno and it's sad that both classes get thrown into the same pot, just because both have invisibility, while invis is not even the main strength of the classes or why ninja is so strong.
    Also, ninja doesn't oneshot softcap targets, he still has to do a combo, although he doesn't need many skills to do so.

And yes, a mystic can also onecombo softcap targets. I do this often and have no problems doing so.

Nagasaki likes this.
  9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Mystic 61 EU

Welp you said "never played them" in repsonse to a dude saying nerf ninja and kuno. So my bad. I can imagine a lot of kunos getting pissy over being lumped in with ninja just the same as witches do with wiz. And poor witch lost what she had over wiz, the block.

10. SKS_DK

i hope they nerf them soon lol sht is ridiculous rn , even after the nerfs

11. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

12. SKS_DK

sorc and ninja both over the top rn