1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERF ninjas, sorc and kuno, plus please tone down witch's and wizards

Discussion in 'PvP' started by farsay, Jul 27, 2018.

1. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

the game right now is unbalanced duo to the following

1- extremely high damage coming out, making people not able to survive in a fight, melee classes have it the worst

2- crowd control,ESPECIALLY ranged crowed control

with 1 and 2 you have a disgusting fiesta of slaughtering from a safe distance, with low risks and HUGE rewards

3- the iframs and stealth with invisibility give some classes a way to evade the ridiculous amount of CC and burst, this gives them too much of an advantage and the ability to engage and disengage at will with complete safety.

the game at its current state is unfun and what was promised by the developers, we have a few classes that can do it all, they have burst, CC AND they have stealth and invisibility, how can you deal with that?

please nerf them or bring the other classes up to their level. it is impossible to win a node war or siege without a wizard and witch, that is not right

woyce, nethkhadar, Törni and 8 others like this.
  2. Diazine

Stealth is completely unprotected and does not allow to "engage and disengage at will with complete safety". CC puts you out of stealth immediately. If you don't even know that, then maybe you're not qualified to give suggestions on the state of balance in this game.

But since you're calling for nerfs i'm sure you have no problem listing kuno iframes and explaining what's so unbalanced about them compared to any other class, right?

Ogi, kaiida, Wylph and 5 others like this.
  3. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

do you understand what protected means? if you cant be seen it means you can choose when to attack, that is protection, since you can use stealth even if the other player can see you and youre in combat, that also gives you a window to retreat if you choose to, THAT is protection, and safety choices. its just you are too narrow minded and dont understand what the word "protection" means here, i am talking about luxury safety that other classes DONT HAVE

oxzer likes this.
  4. Diazine

so to sum it up, you don't know and don't have any real arguments, which is why you resort to making up your own arbitrary definitions instead.

kaiida, kamik0z, LordBrasca and 3 others like this.
  5. Tvvin

Op is a tilted Mystic btw. Gl , Have fun.

KrimsonSky, Wylph and BDO_Nictofilia like this.
  6. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

hahaha, thats why all the nerfs that have come and are coming are to ninjas and kuno, trust me more are coming, and the developers know that they are a problem, so enjoy your op class for a bit longer

7. Meldaza

1- got long-distanced teleport
    2- got two times double heal
    3- high burst
    4- large AoE
    5- insane pet damage
    6- OP support buffs
    7- did i mention OP support 999 dp buffs?
    8- 1 got grab, both got backpedaling block
    9- almost all skills got debuffs, pre-awakening is absurd
    10- natural +15% all resist in this current patch, + buff
    11- high movement speed due to buff

all of this with only around 1600 sp.
    oh i how it feels to have all :D

BDO_Nictofilia and farsay like this.
  8. Tvvin

Only good players had a issue with stealth. Most people I've talked to says Ninja kuno is viable but not op

My back up? Ninja Tet dandie dropped 3B > 2B

9. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

i am sorry, but you said nothing but vomited insults, ok. keep at it, anyone reading this can see that youre just ignorant and that youre being hostile for no reason and with no counter argument

10. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

who the people? who are you? who appointed you to speak for "people", only use a factual argument, and list facts, other than that you are just making noise

11. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

what the hell , kuno and ninja aren't the problem with the game lmao

the problems are

1) the cc system (which directly buffs kuno and ninja)
    2) renown score ( which directly buffs geared kuno and ninjas again)
    3) ranged CC (which is the most broken thing in the game right now so that's sorcs, rangers,witches, wizards, DKs, zerkers and they are the best classes in the game right now by FAR, ninja isnt on the same tier and kuno isnt even on the same tier as ninja)
    4) pulls
    5) skills that haven't been updated from the old system and are op in the new system (almost all of dk's pre awakening, ninjas pre awakening /serpent and such)

stealth was already nerfed and it isn't even that good, it requires a **** ton of stamina and you'll get cced in stealth cus in order to hit someone you have to get close enough and going close to people means eventually some ape will hit you cause this game's hitboxes are idiotic as hell and ppl mash buttons

the only nerf thats fair to kuno/ninja is fixing general game problems which are cc system and renown gear score and they won't ever do that\

if you nerf hide even more (its already bad) there won't be any way to engage or 'flank' or get close to the enemy for ninja/kuno and they'll be tamer status pretty much, there's no engage abilities on these classes and no chase and no range

12. freymarch

Oh dear, more nerfs yay. Just one thing about sorc tho is that iframe is her only protection. Before the rest of the classes went down to our level of nerfed state (we were nerfed long before the rest of the classes) i frame is the only thing we have to fallback on so you saying to take out her only protection is saying you might as well trash her. Nightmare (the sorc invis) has quite a decent cooldown and cannot be spammed. Unless you're blind af, you'll know where a sorc is anyway. While that skill can do a back attack, i can even rarely land that so i use it to keep a distance not to mention you're a complete turtle and cannot move.
    Also, i swear people are unaware we can't spam iframe like many seem to think we can (we're not like release dk tyvm) since it uses stamina and many of our skills uses stamina so we learn to manage between dodging and attacking. And we mostly have to be on preawaken for it since there's a second or two cd on night crow on scythe. Without said iframe and invis (which they already shortened the SA on), only protection sorc has is fg on dark flame, cartian's protection (which is a laughable block already) and the SA on grj (which has its SA window shortened too plus a long cd on top).

tl;dr Sorc iframe nerf? No ty, we might as well have our class deleted just cause people are unaware on how to fight us.

13. Hellbender27

So .....Nerf every class I do not play....

14. SKS_DK

Lets remove all the classes from the game and just give us a stick.

15. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

pulls are the only skill that work against stealth, because they pull you out of stealth, this explains the current "outrage" about pulls, besides, if you take the pull from some classes, they will become completely useless in group pvp

16. Decem

Get 15k kills in 5 days on warrior and i`ll nominate you for Nobel prize.

R.Prescott and Evil Wood like this.
  17. Diazine

ANY cc un-stealths you, as I already wrote in a previous post. Also, if you wanted to pull someone out of stealth, that implies you already know or have a rough idea of where they are. so instead you could either just back off and dash away (because movement speed in stealth is very slow) or nuke/cc the area and un-stealth them.

Vacuum/pull is broken because it ignores any defense except for iframe, and it doesn't count as CC either so it doesn't increase the CC cap or cause CC immunity.

Why create an intricate system of CC and defense rules and then have a special snowflake spell like vacuum that literally ignores all aspects of it?

edit: and before someone mentions grabs, even grabs aren't this stupid because at least those count as 1 CC and will trigger the CC immunity and at least have to be targeted.

Kyouki likes this.
  18. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

pulls are fine and they counter the cheesy mechanics that the op classes are currently abusing, they have to nerf those classes before they touch it, because ranged cc, stealth, and high damage are more of a pressing issue than one skill that is mainly a team skill. and it doesnt "ignore defenses" it ignores the crap thats plaguing the game right now. YOU WANT THE GAME TO BE EVEN MORE BROKEN. you dont want balance

19. Diazine

Alright, i'm out. It's like talking to a brick wall. You're ignoring every fact, reason or argument other people make and don't bring up anything except opinion of your own without anything to back it up.

What's the point of this thread when you're ignoring everyone that doesn't agree with you?

KrimsonSky likes this.
  20. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

you used no fact, its just if the discussion doesnt go your way, you pick up and leave, which is quite immature