1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERF ninjas, sorc and kuno, plus please tone down witch's and wizards

Discussion in 'PvP' started by farsay, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Pkmdz

I want slows removed from the game or something :l Replace the effects with more damage or something
    Lock a skill maybe

Tvvin likes this.
  2. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

High damage...like every other class. every class in this game can easily onecombo all other classes if you know your combos.
    Kunos dmg is not higher than other assasin type classes...well actually it's not that high compared to a musa/maehwa/ninja for example.

crowd control...they crowd control is weak compared to most bruiser classes like a mystic for example.
    range cc? kuno doesn't have range cc skill and ninja only has one skill, which is malice. a good skill, but most other classes have that kind of range cc or even better one, so why complain about it?

basically you have no idea what you're talking about...are you talking about ranger?

iframes...very unsafe and easily to catch them in it if you know how they work (you probably don't, otherwise you wouldn't complain about them). Sorcs iframes are a lot stronger and safer, so why not complain about those?

Invisibility is indeed strong, but it is their class gimick, like for example the dash of musa/maehwa. You can counter it with aoe skills or flares around you.

Their cc is pretty bad tbh, worse than most other classes, but definitly a strong kit for 1v1 fights, which is where they shine the most.

Conclusion: While kuno and especially ninja are definitly strong classes right now, this post just shows that you do not know the classes or how to fight against them.

Kyouki likes this.
  3. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

look at the raw numbers in the skill tool tips, some classes have very high modifiers, more than other classes, way more, like 1700x etc

kuno has AOE CC on higher damage skills, both kuno and ninjas have stealth PLUS cc, do you know how powerful it is to come out of stealth with a CC?

i know exactly what i am talking about

you basically agreed to what i said, but then used "unsafe" to justify them having a very powerful tool ontop of their insane damage

their kit is strong for everything if used right

i knew we agree in essence, you just dont want your class to be nerfed

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

that slow is not a CC, there are no resists against it, it has to land like any normal hit. it misses often.

meteor is good unless person simply.... blocks.

it is not that classes dont have some sort of solutions, problem is they are countered easily. i mean, if a witchzard teleports away and you dont see them starting to heal, you know u need to go defensive/be cautious.

5. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

yes, so what? ninja and kuno are actually not those kind of classes, zerker and valk have those multipliers

would you mind telling me which cc you mean? Cause the spin of kuno doesn't cc anymore and that is the main dmg skill. the others are not that high dps.

So you want to take away one class gimmick (stealth) cause you don't learn how to counter it? typical pve player talking here.

again, kuno dmg is not even high, it is rather low compared to other assassin classes. Ninja indeed has high dmg, but he has that cause he has the rmb combat stance.
    Again every class can onecombo every other class, dmg is clearly not the problem.

wrong, it is not. Their kit is good for skirmishes and small scale fights. In largescale you have to make a skrimish to be usefull, but guess what, that is the job of assassin classes.

i don't know why you assume i play one of those classes?
    I play mystic. kuno and ninja are mystics hardcounter, but i still can play against them because i know how to play against them, which is what most people in this game lack. You actually have to learn how to play against them, but ofc it is easier for you to just go QQ on the forums than actually learning to play.

Nagasaki, Kyouki, Tvvin and 1 other person like this.
  6. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

sorc has always been the most broken class in the game but right now it's so overpowered i can barely even endure it

every single rbf has 15 ****ing sorcs spamming dod, you literally can't take a step forward without being hit by a sorc with their no windup insta cast animations (tp/violation) or insane stupid aoe with cc (gjr dod anything) when theyre perfectly safe and protected at any time

dod's hitbox, cooldown, damage and cc effect are incredibly ****ing overpowered it just makes no sense whatsoever why this stupid shitty class is still in the game. There's SO DAMN MANY sorcs every single rbf and the moment you try to attack anyone they just swarm out of everywhere with their stupid overpowered kit

Mesuka likes this.
  7. MountAndDew

OPs obviously an idiot who's never tried to stealth during a zerg fest...

8. freymarch

lol, rbf having 15sorcs!? Prob just with welfare gear if you meant recently. Sorcs jusy started appearing in rbf again since the cc/sa nerfs because before that everyone else was a freaking invincible machine that it's a struggle to even get people down on the ground.

Dod might be spammable but jnsta cast is stiffness and non insta cast is the kd. A good sorc knows when to use what (a bit annoying but that makes dod insta cast a more close range skill) and either type of cast adds 1 to cc counter. Oh yeah, and you're stupid to think that dod has SA on it - that's only on 100% lol. GRJ had 20s cd with the beginning and end of animation basically unprotected so i dunno who you been fighting, but as a sorc on rbf i often get cc'd if i get too close to big fights when trying grj.

Also, we don't have fg on violation and can be cc'd in it, in case you're uninformed and while spammable, it actually has a 6s cd. And because we don't regen stamina during nightmare anymore (and i think darkness released was the other one? Can't remember that other skill), we gotta find that short window to start tge stamina regen (though i try and do it halfway then try and not use the stamina skills which kills my combo but i'm still practicig)

9. Judaism

Judaism Theology Warrior 61 EU

This basically is a quick summary what currently is wrong with this game.

10. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

sorcs recently started appearing? sorcs have ALWAYS been the most played class, ALWAYS. Go stalk my posts from months / years ago you'll see i said rbf is mostly sorcs.

wow who the hell cares if the insta cast is not kd, the normal dod is KD and can be used from 30000 meters away who the hell cares if it has cast time LMAO at sorc player mentality. EVERY CLASS HAS CAST TIME ON THEIR SKILLS EVEN MELEE RANGE BUT WHEN DOD HAS 2 SEC CAST TIME (WHICH IS STILL LOWER THAN UNPROTECTED MELEE STUFF FOR OTHERS) THEYRE LIKE "LOL CAST TIME DOESNT COUNT HEHE XD"

you can throw dod from 3 screens away who the hell cares about the cast time? The skill hits the entire screen and has ridiculous hit-frames which always hit partial stuff cus thats what i mean by ridiculous hit frames

i dont care
    i know all that ****, it doesn't change my statement and it doesn't have any place here. WTF?

other classes lost 5+ fg/sa/cc you lost a bit of stamina regen and 1 frontal guard thats what it all boils down to

honestly in my entire mmo experience when it comes to how pvp feels from all games i'm pretty sure ive never felt as shitty as i do whenever a ****ing sorc is present in the fight cus this class is completely and absolutely dumb as f hell and needs a nerf 3 years later with its spammable ******** iframe that has no collision that can go behind people that has no cast time on literally all their abilities that can be ani canceled with iframe and essentially make almost every single cast look like its protected while also having insane range and hit boxes and the highest dps in the game by an absolute mile which they've been abusing as sht to farm hystria like its nothing

this class is complete and absolute ALDS, the game is so bad cause of sorcs

then there's how cartian nightmare with high ap is basically an ultimate for another class but with low CD and the part where sorc has the best gear scaling in the entire game and the part where they have so many buffs that make their stats even more effective and the part where all their cc is knockdown and the part where they now even have reliable air smash

its SO DAMN IMBALANCED and OVERPOWERED and it has **ALWAYS** been but now it;'s even more than before

the same can be said about ranger and zerker but i won't bother in this post . These 3 classes are the epitome of idiocy

Atron, Wollbert and Mesuka like this.
  11. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

ninja and kuno have even more than these modifiers, let me show you

example 1- https://bdocodex.com/us/skill/3108/
    2-https://bdocodex.com/us/skill/3117/
    3-https://bdocodex.com/us/skill/2114/ "this is the only skill that has 15 i have seen

what do you mean counter? stealth is not a gimmick, it is an over powered tool that has been toned down in every single mmo out there

look at the links above, if you feel that kuno with 1600x modifiers doesn't have enough damage, try playing a mystic, then you will know what low damage means

no i am right, and you try to make excuses for an over powered mechanic that your class has, but mystic is not allowed to have anything, no super armor or cc, and low damage and that to you and other people is "fair" gtfo

you dont play mystic, otherwise you would know what the class is having issues with right now, and you would have been part of bringing up those issues. it is not an assumption it is a conclusion based on your post record

12. Malnixis

I dont think they gonna fix this **** to be honest for each thing they "balance or Fix" they **** up 2-3 other things , its pretty much a given the devs dont even play there own game to know if what they are doing is working or not they are just taking feed back and doing meh.

So whats the point anymore only thing they havent **** up was pve

Pkmdz likes this.
  13. Sacrifuce

Dude, fatal blow and ha is the only actual high modifier skill that has a high base damage, if u think ghost greet actually deal damage because it has a high modifier, guess all kind of grab is hurt as well because they have a big multiplier in this game.

Might as well spam shadow explosion because its one of the biggest multiplier skill kuno has. In case u dont know lethal spin spree only has 642% multiplier, the reason it deals a high damage bcs its give a damage 12times while has a basic 100% critical rate. And usually people already put attack speed / atk buff add on engage movement, thats why it felt really fast everytime someone use it.

Holy ****, this dude actually think everyone use ghost greet as a damage filler AHAHAHAHHA.
    :D:D:D

#73 Sacrifuce, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    LordBrasca, Nagasaki and Tvvin like this.
  14. freymarch

well someone's salty, and here i thought i'd get a decent discussion aside from hate filled explanation lol

15. Tvvin

This is getting sad

16. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

l2p issue
    git gud

17. Atron

Ninja is fine. Git gut issue is all.

Tvvin likes this.
  18. Tvvin

Kyouki and Diazine like this.
  19. farsay