1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf Saiyer and Vangertz ( 539 GS DK)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Oct 11, 2017 at 12:14 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoakOriginal

Yep.. My bad... Was towards that ******** @Catastigma wrote...

2. RoakOriginal

Its 80 and its DP not DR... There is Evasion in it as well... (and thats in a case our 100% doesnt randomly come off, since SF is used quite often and if you are nearing 100% you are practically prohibited from serious fight till you hit it to not fire off that shitty 100% randomly locking you in animation and leaving for others to kill)...

3. Wollbert

you are deilusional. you have a skill to taunt every player to turn around their front or disable just every skill with dsyncs. like the sorc hole of desync. you have a jump-in-oneshot and you are a very good bruiser/disabler. even better than warrior. and you can heal your allies. these are pretty nice teamplay abilitys. if you have played a moba, you know what this means.
    on the other side you're a tank class with very high movement and a lingering block. unlike wizard/witch you can easily dive enemy groups.
    your class is high tier in groupplay and even strong in 1v1. so overall better than witch maybe on a level with wizard. doesn't matter how many ppl play this class, since ppl like you whiteknighting every bullshet and witchhunt witch (HAH!) classes as OP classes. still altough you class already got buffs. if you cant play with this strenghts, reroll striker.

4. SillySin

SillySin Sorceress 60 EU

"To balance the game" :D

5. Averdun

Again, the developers are aware of this, I put in a post on this where I was attacked by the forumologist that lurk on here, becuause they don't want boss weapons BIS. I whole heartedly agree with you, a amity weapon is better weapon than Kutum and Nouver (Before Kama gems), and have a better set of stats on it than a boss weapon that you have to farm/work your ass off to get.

There was talks that the boss weapons will are going to get a set bonus like the four piece armor sets, such as 10% added accuracy or +5 evasion but again, the devs has not said **** about when and if they are going to actively implement this, like they are going to do with the new Kama 2 dropped set coming to the game.

I think with the new addition of the Liverto set and the bonus it gets if you are using a liverto should be shadowed or mirrored to the current boss pieces (Different set effects based on your play style and on the offhands you have).

I don't know though, this topic has been brought up again, and again, the Koreans don't give a **** because a lot of them only believe in AP monkey and accuracy/evasion is a meme.

6. Decem

Biggest problem is leather because evasion scaling on striker is unreal + all that acc.

Evasion on warrior/zerker is non existent, having Vang/sayer is same as having Nouver.

Sayer on DK is also not an issue, they are squishy as f.

So all good. Vangertz would be OP if its DR like Kite. Same for sayer for zerker.

7. Catastigma

you have a jump-in-oneshot, Easy to avoid and you have 3 sec for killing/grap the valk during the casting, also. 0% accuracy so any Evasion build or any forward guard/Q/i-frame can avoid 100% of the damage, The damage are only good vs Knockdown People.i have 2 TRI red coral+ Tri Tree belt +Bheg +vangertz. Viper crystal on glove and 2 Precision on main weapon+ 12% accuracy buff. and this is not enough for warranty the damage of my Enslar.
    upload_2017-10-12_20-58-44.png

you can heal your allies yes but Purification is a Forward Guard so if someone hit me on behind i am CC and dead. and Wizard/witch doing better job and soon thier rabam fusion skill Wizard/witch will have a 90% heal instant with super-armor in bonus.
    upload_2017-10-12_21-2-19.png
    and no this fusion skill not lock Healing lighthouse and sage memory.

you're a tank class : Tanky classe dont exist in BDO the much tanky classe in this game is Witch/Wizard for all thier tools, stop saying disinformation, my shield with 300 or 360 DP gets instant rekt +70% of my HP with 2 skill vs AP 250+(Witch/wizard/DK/Striker. With the actual Disbalance on Accuracy Witch/warrior/Striker/wizard avoid 60% of the DP(Evasion is 60% of all Boss gear) of all classe. is exactly the trouble. 300 dp or 420 DP you will get instant rekt. Cause the Build Meta is not respected.

very high movement and a lingering block.
    That why ppl are stupid. if a Valkyrie dash. just go in on this back. No SA during Dash. and No SA during promptness CD. Dashing is a Suicide for the valkyrie in 100 vs 100 battle. cause damage/CC are from all direction. and what ever... you will be grap or your Forward Guard will break before reach any target in Zerg situation.

unlike wizard/witch you can easily dive enemy groups I-frame teleport is 2 thousand better that a Breakable shield.

your class is high tier in group play and even strong in 1v1. Funny that this is Only for NA/EU opinion. Na/EU are soooo smart, the IQ only get down but people are smarter? a second Wizard/witch is alot better that a useless Valk.

so overall better than witch maybe on a level with wizard. doesn't matter how many ppl play this class, since ppl like you whiteknighting every bullshet and witchhunt witch (HAH!) classes as OP classes. still altough you class already got buffs. if you cant play with this strenghts, reroll striker Flaming avoid the fact for a personnal opinion. I wait the day that Valkyrie will be realy reach the Striker/Wiztard/witch opness. but Today is not this day. Valk like all other mid tier classe need a Hard High buff for reach the power of actual Top tier classe in Siege/node war. i dont care of 1v1. 1v1 balance is useless. if you see a **** tier classe in Siege/Node war and killing you is cause he is Overgear comparing you. 20 Gearscore can change all.

Stop speaking like you playing the game. in 1v1-30vs30 situation years Valk can be acceptable, but In Full ZERG situation is where he is **** like all other **** tier classe. is a fact. I can throwing hundred of argument. Before a huge buff for Tamer/ninja/kuno/musa/Plum/Valk/ranger thier stay on the ground face in the poop.

#67 Catastigma, Oct 13, 2017 at 1:50 AM
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017 at 2:13 AM
  8. Catastigma

Other classe have 0-7% accuracy on all skill with 1-3 hit. with 8-14 sec cooldown....and no stupid -40% atk/casting/movement speed debuff grave digging.
    You are on the top tier. Bheg+2 Jin viper and vangetz is Enough. **** tier classe require 2 Tri red coral + Bheg+2jin viper + accuracy offhand for reach the same accuracy. so sacrifice alot more AP.

9. SkullMonkey

I actually did a similar post a while ago about balancing the offhands.

My solution would be the following:

1) make all Vangertz/Saiyer type offhands the same as a helrick talisman (a straight accuracy offhand with a little AP)

2) But if you nerf Vangerts to a regular ACC offhand that makes Steel daggers and the other Dedicated AP offhands some classes have a bit unfair as warriors,valks DKs and strikers don't have a dedicated AP offhand so to balance out those we make all Steel dagger type offhands be a hybrid AP offhand like an Axiom shield or Oros knot.

3) Give special attack damage to Nouver. This would make Nouver the Clear AP/Attack offhand.

4) Make Kutum a buffed version of Vangertz/Saiyers offhand. So basically the current Kutum + the Accuracy and Evasion DP that vangertz/saiyer's have. So a TRI Kutum would have 24-26 AP and 28 DP (23 Evasion and 5 Damage reduction) + 28 Accuracy + 10% resistance Penetration + it's Hidden Monster AP & hidden Accuracy on regrade.

This would make nouver and Kutum the CLEAR end game off hands.

10. Zourk

This is a non issue in KR, they use nouver. What makes you think the developers care about this?

11. Wrath

It doesn't need to be, have you taken a good look at strikers? They could 3 hit you without an offhand lel

12. Wollbert

idk, theres something to git gud about this.
    yes every class will get new skills with this. and its 1min 40 cd.
    thats wrong. except from healing skills wiz/witch have nothing to dodge and only shitty blocks. so build witch for DP is the most useless thing. no its not useless... its necessary while sorc doesn't need any dp to stay alive in enemy raids.
    thats rather a git gud issue. you stay in front, the enemys behind you get peeled.
    idk if this is a real compairision. compared to other dodgeskills its the worst skill of all classes. its clunky, the iframe doesn't work either, you have a fkin casttime on it, you have different cooldowns on ultimate TP...
    idk what you mean, EU is the first region with accuracy meta. and if you want to be useless start being usefull. a good player is always better than a bad player.
    if you dont loose 1v1 power, you just dont deserve any more buffs. like the rest of the already buffed classes. ez as this.
    and there are not even 5% of the playerbase participate in sieges. so its noway the "real" content you all think it is.
    fkin full zerg is worse for every class, what the hell you thinking? you want to be able to win 1v5? play striker... and there will be no more buffs for you and Tamer/ninja/kuno/musa/Plum/ranger bcoz you have the buffs already.

13. Sleepii

While they do have 100% Accuracy, clones do not do 70% of Striker's damage. Only some clones do a decent amount of damage, mainly Echo Spirit and Bite Off, since they are specially made to do damage. Also, that way of adding clone damage is ****ing stupid.
    Most of the damage from Striker is his damage and because of that Accuracy is important.
    Why lie, man?
    Also, accuracy is not what determines if a class is picked in Siege, what are you smoking? Give me some, cause that must be some good ****.
    Striker is great in 1v1 and small scale, but suffers in large scale PvP since he has holes in his SA and half of his skills are FG, that is unless he goes full or mainly DP, but that is just cruel :^)

14. Flood

Flood Ranger 61 NA

Clones don't have 100% accuracy. Does anyone test anything on these forums?

15. Catastigma

https://clips.twitch.tv/ThankfulImportantOxChocolateRain
    The striker have Nouver. I have a Striker lvl 59.I know what I'm talking about. Summon have the possible to Kill Any 400 DP Guys if you are full AP during the Double Grap combo. Zero Accuracy need.

You are definitly not a Pvp player. Pearls Abyss Balance the game with SIEGE KILL RATIO. is a FACT.
    Only Siege matter for Pearls abyss. thier methode for balance proof it. Your Opinions on this cannot be take for a argument. your other sentence are only flaming. not real argument.
    [​IMG]

16. Sleepii

Apparently you don't. First of all, with 0 Accuracy, you couldn't even land your grabs without being super lucky, and that is counting on them not resisting it.
    Also, yes, if you build pure AP, your other clones may do more damage, but they would need a decent amount.
    Stand next to a building or something that blocks your clones and use your spells. Then stand unobstructed and do the same spells.
    Unless you are using Bite Off, Echo Spirit or Endless Explosion, to an extend your clones do very little damage. Hell, you don't even need to do that, stand next to someone and use Crouching Wolf in awakening then hold back.
    You will do a back flip and a clone will appear to use Rage Hammer. The damage will be abysmal.

Edit: Also, what do you want to prove with that Video? The clones that did damage were from Echo Spirit, the rest of the damage was from Skull Crusher, Rampaging Predator, Spiral Cannon and Infernal Destruction.

17. YajStylez

It makes sense for warriors, valkyries, and berserkers to have such offhands like vangertz and saiyer because of bad/low aoe's so receiving that evasion dp to survive the fight just a tad bit longer and accuracy at the same time to actually do damage makes sense. What does this say about DK then? Obviously they need a nerf directly; but probably only along with wizards and witches and the same time. Receiving accuracy + evasion + good ap = broken to classes with a good amount of aoe and range, which is about what every other class has. (no, we ain't talking about 1vs1)

#77 YajStylez, Oct 14, 2017 at 5:01 PM
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017 at 5:09 PM
  18. Vulmio

"Let me use "OP items" to get boss items then, once I get boss items, nerf those "OP items" "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.