1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERF this dmg!

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Tristesse, May 6, 2020.

1. Tristesse

Hi PA,

Am a striker with 340 dp (full eva) (613 total GS) getting ONE SHOTTED by a 261 ninja.

The dmg is stupidly high ...

peanut777 and Hilligan like this.
  2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Wrong region dude, people here like to "cheese" and play "balanced classes", so expect horde of "skilled" ninja players to explain you that class is balanced and its you problem that ninja 1shot you.

3. Dr.Virus

Stop crying, learn to play. Can't? Switch t another class or don't duel ninjas.
    Ninja are no longer broken and is OK class and not OP.

4. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

At this point this is what i think of ninjas, dont buff them or nerf them, they are a harder fight, but not as people make it out to be, and i dont think its a one skill, maybe 2.5 but thats fine, get some pen c19

5. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Erm... 340 DP isn't anywhere close to full evasion. At that point you are barely scraping the minimum requirements my brother. And you would also be lacking major DR as well so the attacks that go through will chunk you badly.

6. KajdanKi

KajdanKi Kajdanki Lahn 63 EU

You answered yourself .Full evasion isnt good especially with succession classes where you have modifiers to accuracy like 15-25% . Good luck with surviving.

How much total evasion? 650?

Fateneko likes this.
  7. sajdas

was it 1 shot or 1 combo? players tend to confuse the two. if it was 1 combo, seems legit as most classes do so with 261 ap
    we also need more information such as your dr, your evasion, the ninja accuracy and if he really is 261 ap (in case he "1shoted" you)
    and most important, which skill the ninja used that 1shoted you?

8. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

At 340 DP if using a somewhat expected hybrid build (PEN leebur/muskan/green helm) would be roughly 600 sheet eva and rest is up to crystals.

9. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

I have a ninja friend and we duel a lot, its usually a toss up "because we learned each otherd patterns" dont play sloppy vs high damage classes or you will die, evasion is for node wars and can be helpful in red battlefield, but 1v1 vs someone who has a brain and knows how it itemize evasion will not save you, every competent player has a RCE in their inventory plus other pieces of gear, 1v1evasipn is a crutch that won't help you.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  10. IWalkAlone

Im a kuno with 340 DO and I get one shoted from random stikers in RBF. NERF striker dmg, the dmg is stupidly high.
    Or you must understand that 340DP is nothing special...
    Edit: also if you have green gear 340 DP dont even bother to go in PvP, green armors just dont work.

11. GuiltGuy

Awakening ninja's serpent does need nerf!

Suggestion to balance awakneing ninja:

1. Since PA is going to adjust the damage of awakneing skills to lower the one that has too much damage and raise the one that does not do enough damage, I suggest that they should nerf serpent by removing air attack and accuracy as they did to ninja succession or REMOVE 100% CRITICAL RATE.
    2. Reduce the pvp damage of serpent by 23% as they did to succession ninja.
    3. Since they want to buff the damage of unuseful skills, I suggest that they can buff the pvp damage of sura chaos spree, vacuum slash, corrupt sword dance as however they buff the damage of these skills, garbage is still garbage and that won't affect pvp performance dramatically.
    4. Since they want to balance the pvp performance between succession ninja and awakening ninja, I suggest, change the spammable FG to SA, reduce the distance of silent charge, increase the cd of murderous intent to 4s so that awakneing ninja will be as strong as succession ninja in movement and protection.

Only by this way you will make awakening ninja be as good as succession ninja, my dear PA.

12. Tristesse

Correct!

lol ... green gear!??
    Am 279/340 kut, why you even start about green gear.

Do you even have a idea how evasion works?
    Evasion build sare considerd better since DR falls off after 310 - 320 ..
    Ofc high acc classes will shred anything, like meahwa for example.
    But thats not my point, if you compare any class vs ninja, ninja blows ppl up faster then they can react.

#12 Tristesse, May 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2020
  13. IWalkAlone

Because other player complaining that he dies too easy even with greater GS, and in the and he was with green armor.Kutum?What about armor? Boss?But it doesnt matter, 340 DP is low.You are fine vs max 250AP.

14. Tristesse

lol, 340 is not low! Most ppl have 316-320 at best, espacially in this AP meta ...
    Its not that easy to get high dp when (again) most ppl focus on AP.

So if you focus on AP you need to have PEN armors to be able to reach 340+.
    And most ppl don't have that so saying 340 is low is completely wrong.

And don't forget, we (strikers&mystics) have another 10% eva ( passive)

#14 Tristesse, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  15. IWalkAlone

Well probably is waste of time but I will try.Yes 340 is low for end game.I had 338 if I remember, Kuno.You know kuno has evasion pasives too and evasion buffs.That DP cost me AP to have just litle above 200 AP.With this gear was hard to kill people close to my GS, inposible to kill higher gear people.And in the same way I get oneshoted in RBF.Because there people with PEN gear.You said it -you need to have PEN armors to be able to reach 340+.And again this is minimum for DP, if you want to be tankier you have to use some accesories and offhand.
    Most people dont have over 261AP.I you talking about most people 340 DP is ok, even op vs 200 AP.But there are people with endgame gear.

16. GuiltGuy

I think a low ap striker can combo anyone with evasion build because the summon, their little friends, appear to have 100% accuracy.

17. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 63 EU

If its a 261 it probably was a full combo, but for some ppl onecombo = oneshot, dont ask me what kind of game they are playing cos i dunno.

18. IWalkAlone

This is the other reason i give up on eva build, sumons just destroys you.

19. KeeperG

That’s more of a hybrid build than full eva

20. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

That isn't entirely correct. Reason being all summons have fixed AP scaling. A low end evasion build will struggle dealing with Summon damage due to lack of DR. Once you get close to or at DR softcap with eva build summons become way less of an issue if at all.

Also people vastly overestimate the summon to direct damage ratio of Striker at end-game. At low AP yes, summons do a lot more of the damage, but the more you go past the point where they do not scale the less important it becomes. A striker that whiffs his direct hits (due to lack of acc) on a proper eva build with enough DR will do pretty low damage with clones.

IWalkAlone likes this.